Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-04-2009, 04:03 PM #22
Hammar

I have fully upgraded ION and EOS... all the same mods virtue, l7 bolt, etc.... I prefer the feel of the EOS over the stock ION frame. I basically never use the ION.

I've owned a Viking, PMR, DM6, Angel A4 Fly, Angel G7, Angel A1, Macdev Cyborg(Fully Upgraded). Other than the A1 having a better trigger guard/trigger, and the Cyborg/Viking being more efficient. My fully Upgraded EOS is on par with any of the markers I mentioned. With good paint it is crazy accurate, fast, efficient and easy to service.

I wouldn't buy a stock ION or EOS right now unless you got a sweet deal. Just go on ebay or here and buy an EOS or ION with upgrades already in it, then just add whatever you need. For the EOS, you just need a bolt, board, and qev then you're set.

Last edited by Hammar : 02-04-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Hammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2009, 04:31 PM #23
Brute06

The EOS is a pretty great gun. I don't like using my Marq in the woods because I really like it a lot and smacking it against trees is mean. I use my EOS in the woods and I really like it. The trigger frame is really comfortable and the newer regs are waaay more comfy than the Epi regs (I have an Epi too).

I was really impressed with the G3. I don't like Minis, they feel funky. Egos are just hyped up timmies. UL'd PM6s or even PM7s can be found used for less than $300. They're pretty awesome.

The main thing is the feel. It's been my experience that almost every high end gun can shoot well enough to get the job done. The Least Common Denominator is YOU. If the gun feels right to you, then you'll perform well with it. I use my mech cocker with more success than my Marq in most cases. Try to hold/use/shoot as many guns as you can. If one gun fits you really well but you can't quite afford it at the moment, then it might be worth putting off and saving up for it.

By the way Chinaman, PM me when you get the ability.

Last edited by Brute06 : 02-04-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Brute06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:54 PM #24
kyle54

old im sure he has a gun by now
kyle54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:35 PM #25
Brute06

Crap, I just saw that the post before mine was from yesterday. This thread's the walking dead.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:16 PM #26
osmondeslava

go with the eos
osmondeslava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:21 PM #27
Brute06

AHHHHH!!! did you even read any part of the conversation on this page. This thread was dead when I posted in it a month ago and was told it was dead. Then I said sorry for reviving a dead thread.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:42 PM #28
lemminy

i have a eos and my friends have ions only diff is ion xe has a better stock board but worse trigger
lemminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:19 PM #29
brunedog7

I own an 09 SLG and PMR, along with an ion and a shocker, they are all xceptional guns however honestly id look into a used protege by boblong and throw a feedneck on it and ur good to go. 2000+ shots off 68/4500 and 65 psi operating pressure on a poppet. Awesome *** marker wish I got it.... If any1 has one for trade let me know... lol
brunedog7 is offline   Reply With Quote