Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-28-2009, 02:34 AM #22
He's Ebeneezer Goode

has been a member for 10 years
Love diet pepsi, I'm not a fan of empty calories so I probably consume 1 or so diet pepsi a day.
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2009, 10:49 AM #23
Boatacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolaus_Picolaus View Post
I don't give a **** about you and your ****ty diet thread. The crap leaves the worst aftertaste and I'd rather walk a little more than have to resort to drinking some ***** *** soda.
If you don't give a ****, why the **** are you in here ****?
Boatacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:44 PM #24
Fromage_redux
<3 Zooey Stalker <3

People that are hostile over soda... wow. How is diet soda "*****" soda?

I grew up with a sister who was diabetic, so I always drank diet sodas. I love diet coke, it tastes better to me because I find the regulars to be too sweet. Diet Pepsi is a bit to sweet of a cola for me.

I still drink regular soda every now and then, I drink regular Mtn Dew, I just prefer diet to non diet most of the time.

Also, if you come in here and say "I drink water", you're a ******. Not because you drink water, but because you opened up a soda thread with all intentions to be a ******.
"Originally posted by WoW Poster: You "fixed" it four times last night. Now it's broken again. Seriously, you're as good at fixing things as an epileptic child putting together a puzzle with a flashlight going on in front of him.
"Originally posted by Spade914: Don't listen to them broseph, I feel fo ya. I just got this easy bake oven, and its confusing as **** too."

Fromage_redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:32 PM #25
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

IplayforRelentless is BST Trusted
IplayforRelentless is a Paintball photographer
IplayforRelentless supports our troops
IplayforRelentless is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
IplayforRelentless is attending Decay of Nations VI
The only diet soda I drink is Diet MD. Other than that, I try to stay away from sodas in general.
"Originally posted by -|2ain: Ima kill Dieing to live when he gets back! THEY MADE ME DO A RECTAL EXAM!!!! A ****ING RECTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"
"Originally posted by tremis: I love the self righteousness of the photographers with the claim that they "created" a photograph. Delusional at all? The law may ignorantly side with the photographer, but the subject has done the vast majority of the work and they dont get any credit/royalties."
I take hipster photos on Instagram - @hobbesthetiger
NJ Devils MN Wild MN Twins Chi Cubs IA Hawkeyes
IplayforRelentless is offline   Reply With Quote