Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-15-2009, 10:31 PM #22
QcXf

I am actually going to test I just ordered an Wrath kit for my Odyssey 02 I would assume the specs would be similar. I will post in here when I get it and compare.
QcXf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2009, 02:52 PM #23
Zach933

Ok. That would be easier than matching each one at a hardware store.
Zach933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:35 PM #24
QcXf

When you get your evil det. Just remember to zero it out before gassing up the gun.
QcXf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:02 PM #25
J-noob16

Zach, I have been having some of the same questions. Unfortunately with me, I burst a few seals and CO2 came out of the entire gun. Luckily I shipped the gun back and got a new one. Now I'm getting a Bob Long low pressure regulator. My questions to you is, how are you ( or if you have already) fixed the leaks coming from your gun.

I also want to use CO2 in my rpm and have been discussing it with waarp8nt. He reccomends nitro, but says that a CO2 tank with an anti-siphon hose will work. I'm wondering how the gun will hold up to constant CO2.
J-noob16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:46 PM #26
sandlot1

according to icedrelm you can you regular CO2 in the rpm without it being hurt.
Odyssey Legion #8
Black RPM(old style)

rpm owners page
sandlot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:56 AM #27
Icedrelm

Annual Supporting Member
Icedrelm is a Supporting Member
Icedrelm owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
In stock form both the new style, and old style will run c02 with out a problem. I ran both my RPMs with c02 as loners and never had an issue. Now, take note of this: I am NOT saying that c02 is better then air for the RPM, I am stating that I had no Issues with running c02 on the two RPMs I have owned. It has been reported by others that they have also never had any issues running c02. However, Odyssey was not know for there quility, and they odd gun may be the expection.

Jeff
Old 05-21-2009, 04:44 PM #28
Zach933

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-noob16 View Post
Zach, I have been having some of the same questions. Unfortunately with me, I burst a few seals and CO2 came out of the entire gun. Luckily I shipped the gun back and got a new one. Now I'm getting a Bob Long low pressure regulator. My questions to you is, how are you ( or if you have already) fixed the leaks coming from your gun.

I also want to use CO2 in my rpm and have been discussing it with waarp8nt. He reccomends nitro, but says that a CO2 tank with an anti-siphon hose will work. I'm wondering how the gun will hold up to constant CO2.
Well, first I cleaned out the whole gun, It was used and I guess the last owner didn't clean it out very often. Then, the air hose hole in the body and threads missing, so I fixed that. Those helped the leak but haven't entirely fixed it. I plan on replacing the valve o-rings and cupseal.

Tippmann 98 for parts, has collapsible stock.

http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=463277
1+/0-
Zach933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:25 PM #29
ivandaiceman1
snake playas r tru g's

dont use staight up co2 it wil mess up your gun it did to mine
Even when you can't see him, God is always with you. If you believe in God and love him put this in your sig.
ivandaiceman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:54 PM #30
sandlot1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivandaiceman1 View Post
dont use staight up co2 it wil mess up your gun it did to mine
did you even see icedrelm's post?
Odyssey Legion #8
Black RPM(old style)

rpm owners page
sandlot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:18 PM #31
waarp8nt
Jeep'n Rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach933 View Post
Well, first I cleaned out the whole gun, It was used and I guess the last owner didn't clean it out very often. Then, the air hose hole in the body and threads missing, so I fixed that. Those helped the leak but haven't entirely fixed it. I plan on replacing the valve o-rings and cupseal.
I doubt you'll have to replace the cup seal or at least I've never had too. The 0-rings on the valve should be all you'd need. Be sure to lube them well before you install b/c they are easily damaged during installation.
waarp8nt is offline   Reply With Quote