guttery.buttery.tits

Annual Supporting Member
DRoper412 plays in the PSP
DRoper412 donated to help Peyton Trent
DRoper412 plays in the APPA D4 division
Arsenal NXT Stolen/ egoboy1992 is a SCAMMER

Arsenal NXT

Hey there PbNation,
So this is a little embarresing since this is the first time it has happened. I was scammed by egoboy1992 for my friend's 1 of 3 Arsenal NXT with matching C.P. barrel kit and accessories. Linked above...

I shipped first since he had/has higher feedback, but that was a huge mistake. The Protege he was supped to ship/trade me is linked Here.

Now, he has stopped PMing me and TXTing me back. I have his phone number, as well as address.

He said that the board was broken and that he wanted me to add cash for the replacement. Even though the marker was shipped working perfectly, now; I added $25 for the replacement of the eyes that were broken prior to shipping, which he agreed to.

I'm not sure how to post screen pics or how to do it so if anyone could help me, I would appreciate it.

PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS GUN AND GEAR BACK
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-17-2009, 09:20 PM #2
CamMz21
&party&party&party

CamMz21 plays in the PSP
CamMz21 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CamMz21 plays in the APPA D5 division
if u got a mac screenshots are done by pressing comman+shift+4 then highlight wat ever u want it to be in the picture
Dye Presicion
Old 05-17-2009, 09:39 PM #3
silenthawk
₪  lll o.

silenthawk helped look for balloons
silenthawk is playing at Living Legends III
silenthawk owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
silenthawk supports Team VICIOUS
PC is "print screen". Then just go into paint and paste it into there.

FOR SALE:

Old 05-17-2009, 10:32 PM #4
DRoper412
guttery.buttery.tits

Annual Supporting Member
DRoper412 plays in the PSP
DRoper412 donated to help Peyton Trent
DRoper412 plays in the APPA D4 division
I'll try when I get home. LMK if anyone has seen this gun or has delt with him...
Old 05-19-2009, 10:02 PM #5
jshaft37

the same kid sold me a ps3 and threw it in the box with absolutely no padding or packing materials. needless to say, it arrived broken. i have a feeling it was broken before he shipped it though. luckily the kind people at sony were able to fix it for me.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2706876

good luck man.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:28 PM #6
railz
Manamana - DooDooDeDooDoo

railz is a Supporting Member
railz donated to help Peyton Trent
railz is playing at Living Legends III
railz supports our troops
Thank you for taking the time to open a thread here in Theft Report. It is unfortunate that another user here has taken advantage of you. In order for you to receive any help here, it is best that you read the stickies of this forum. Within the stickies is much advice on how you can go about getting your money and or gear back. There is also information on how to post screen-shots of AIM conversations along with PMs and E-Mails to show as proof any interaction/transaction took place between you and the person you are accusing.

[1] Rules of Theft Report - All the rules you need to know and have in mind before posting here in Theft Report
[2] Theft Report Resource Thread - All the resources and tools you need to begin trying to recover your merchandise or money
[3] Posting Proof of your Theft/Scam - this is probably the most important thread you will read in Theft Report. In order for anyone here to help you you must provide proof that you were actually taken advantage of. Read this thread which includes step by step instructions on how to provide proof of your Theft/Scam.

Please re-read the stickies and rules of this forum and familiarize yourself with them. Once you have done that, PM me and I will re-open this thread for you. If you cannot provide proof within 24 hours that a transaction/interaction occurred between you and the accused your thread will be subject to deletion. Please keep in mind that filing a false Theft Report is an infractable offense.
Closed Thread