Old 05-19-2009, 07:46 PM #1
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Stolen Rotor from EPL, bgmaninjersey89 is the person who has it. Help me get it back!

bgmaninjersey89 AKA Nick Anderson.
Nick Anderson is located on the far right (the one in red)

If anyone sees this player at any field with a white rotor with the upgraded inner arm, please TAKE the loader from him, as it belongs to me.

Currently in Nicks possession is a LNIB white Dye Rotor with the upgraded inner arm and attached to it is an 07 ego clamping feedneck.

Nick was the staff for a team New Jersey Devastation. He was supposed to give rides home to 2 of his team mates at the end of the event, instead, he broke down the team captains gun, packed it up for him, told everyone he could not give any rides to anyone, and promptly drove off.

He was the only person in possession of both the Dye Rotor which was being borrowed for the event as well as the feedneck on the 07 ego (which he admits to breaking down for the captain)

Nick plays at New Breed and ABC (he lives less than 10 minutes away from New Breed)

If either field looks into hiring this player, I strongly advise against it.

A police report will be filed, and a theft thread will be made in every section necessary.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2009, 08:56 PM #2
railz
Manamana - DooDooDeDooDoo

railz is a Supporting Member
railz donated to help Peyton Trent
railz is playing at Living Legends III
railz supports our troops
File a police report. Then give copies to fields in the area - that is the only way someone will be able to legally confiscate the suspected stolen equipment, then it will be up to you to prove that he stole it. Do not spam threads on this situation or risk an infraction. I'm also going to need to see a little more proof that this person in fact did steal the Rotor. I can't leave this thread up purely on your say so I'm afraid. Feel free to PM me when you have a valid, physical police report against this person filed.

Last edited by railz : 05-19-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Closed Thread