PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-14-2009, 11:03 AM #1
Jeff_Meister
That just happened

Know scammers address what action can be taken

I recently got scammed by someone here on PBN. I dont care to post up proof because Im not looking for validation of it Im looking for some answers on the actions I can take. He scammed me out of $850, MikeBlaze out of $875, and another user out of a DM8. According to other users he has scammed many people on PBN. Through talking to various users and some investigating I have found his address, and phone number. I have tried calling many time but keep getting the answering machine after 2 rings, so I dont know whats up with that. I live in Canada so I am not sure what legal action I can take, but since I know his address what can I do at this point to try and get my money back?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2009, 11:22 AM #2
Bl00d_Mav

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2347813

Leftover gear sale
Bl00d_Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:57 AM #3
Jeff_Meister
That just happened

Thanks. So I can contact his local authorities and give them a written statement, but since I live in Canada how could I press any charges or get my money back? The other two who were scammed at least were from America so the police may be more willing to help them than me. But it would be tough for me to make any sort of court appearance or anything, anyone have any experience with this?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:29 PM #4
pbmann1213
TBF

pbmann1213 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_Meister View Post
Thanks. So I can contact his local authorities and give them a written statement, but since I live in Canada how could I press any charges or get my money back? The other two who were scammed at least were from America so the police may be more willing to help them than me. But it would be tough for me to make any sort of court appearance or anything, anyone have any experience with this?
I don't have any expierence with something like this, but i can tell you that if its an international crime hes neck deep in ****. Just call the police and they'll talk to the da he lives in and get **** done.