PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-08-2009, 05:37 PM #43
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRPancake View Post
but certain things need certain speeds. I guess you could spin at 10 rpm all day and wait for it to cut through something
Yes, the RPM clearly determines the speed at which you "go down"

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Supra_MKIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:50 PM #44
perfectpixie2005
LS1-28mpg and 350hp

Quote:
you misquoted me instead of him. If something like valve springs are hit or miss you don't roll the dice with something as big as your engine, he was capable of putting it in and he was just as capable as putting the stock stuff back in that wont take a **** and catastrophically damage your engine.
Lol, I'm gonna put stock springs back on when using an aftermarket cam? I rolled the dice an lost, it happens. 2 more weeks and I wouldn't have went though the new motor thing.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:08 PM #45
godofthelost
They call it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
Yes, the RPM clearly determines the speed at which you "go down"

That depends entirely on how drunk she is. I'm sure if the room feels like it's spinning at 30rpm, she's going to go down on me a lot faster than if it were spinning at, say, 5rpm.

MetDTHero: I've never been sigged...
NoBounce_Mid: I am gay. rawr. ;)
cynicalrider: justyna, the one pat met, is naturally busty. i just called my cousin busty.
F1VENOM: tranny's are fun. :P
dervishboy05: Oh my tranny is ****ed.
rdm3000: I just give no ****s
godofthelost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:55 PM #46
perfectpixie2005
LS1-28mpg and 350hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthelost View Post
That depends entirely on how drunk she is. I'm sure if the room feels like it's spinning at 30rpm, she's going to go down on me a lot faster than if it were spinning at, say, 5rpm.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:49 PM #47
IRPancake
ppanackcakakak

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpixie2005 View Post
Lol, I'm gonna put stock springs back on when using an aftermarket cam? I rolled the dice an lost, it happens. 2 more weeks and I wouldn't have went though the new motor thing.
no, put everything back to stock, I rather lose some hp and not have my engine blow but thats just me.
""its a maxima...my car is a special edition v6 twin cam 3.5 liter...we clocked the thing in stock 1/4mile in 12 seconds without anything. the place we dragged it was on a road my friend KNEW to be a quarter mile. the specs were 235 horsepower dont ****ing tell me to get off drugs

edit: timed it with a stop watch 12.35 seconds""

Originally Posted by Spock: "Which part of your life learning, reason and experience dictate that your status in the afterlife depends on your acceptance of a 2000 year old carpenter as your savior?"
IRPancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:10 PM #48
perfectpixie2005
LS1-28mpg and 350hp

It's not "These spring are cursed, instant breakage after 1,000 miles". They were hit and miss, alot of people had put 30K on them with no issues. Comp voluntarily changed suppliers and accepted the old springs back in exchange for new ones.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:13 PM #49
IRPancake
ppanackcakakak

I'm just saying, it wouldn't have taken much time to go and swap everything back JUST to be safe rather than spend your unemployment on something more important
""its a maxima...my car is a special edition v6 twin cam 3.5 liter...we clocked the thing in stock 1/4mile in 12 seconds without anything. the place we dragged it was on a road my friend KNEW to be a quarter mile. the specs were 235 horsepower dont ****ing tell me to get off drugs

Originally Posted by Spock: "Which part of your life learning, reason and experience dictate that your status in the afterlife depends on your acceptance of a 2000 year old carpenter as your savior?"
Old 05-09-2009, 11:18 PM #50
perfectpixie2005
LS1-28mpg and 350hp

Quote:
I'm just saying, it wouldn't have taken much time to go and swap everything back JUST to be safe rather than spend your unemployment on something more important
I see what your saying now. That would have been REALLLLLLL iffy either way. I had already sold the old parts, but I'm not sure going though all that work (about 9-12hrs working alone) would have been worth it. I should have just parked the car and drove the bike everywhere.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:25 PM #51
IRPancake
ppanackcakakak

anything to avoid driving a ticking time bomb. I didn't know you sold the old stuff already, and I just assumed because I keep all my old stock parts just in case

Old 05-09-2009, 11:30 PM #52
perfectpixie2005
LS1-28mpg and 350hp

That's defiantly a good idea. The stock parts actually pull a nice price, so I was able to recoup a lot from the old heads and cam. I've still not figured out why people are so obsessed over stock parts, the guy who bought my stock cam is probably bragging how he has a Corvette cam in his Camaro.....although he actually could have put a smaller cam than original back in