Old 05-08-2009, 02:57 PM #127
PBClubDude
Patrol For Life!

PBClubDude plays in the USPL
PBClubDude owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PBClubDude plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSupra619 View Post
As far as I am concerned, it is not against the law to flick off a cop, so even if I was to waste my time and go over there and try it, you wouldn't do anything.

I laugh at the people who think they are so cool because they automatically assume a cop is right in every situation. You do understand you are the minority and everyone else just thinks you guys are tools.

I completely agree. Go for it. Every chance you get. They wont do a thing but stand there in humuliation watching you with thier dicks in thier hands saying to themselves "Wow, this is just like high school was". LOL. SO yes, flip off cops every chance you get.

Bear is right BTW it is "Flip" not flick. It has been that was for 40+ years and has never been flick. But go for it young man, I am sure it will work out for you. Classy too BTW, I am sure mom is proud........
Phone: 408-295-9015
SantaClaraPaintball.com San Jose, CA BigRedPhotography.net and USPN.BIZ Hollister, CA
Old 05-08-2009, 02:58 PM #128
PbN_AutoTrader
Your PERSONAL Proshop

Annual Supporting Member
PbN_AutoTrader is BST Legit
PbN_AutoTrader donated to help Peyton Trent
PbN_AutoTrader supports Bob Gurnsey
PbN_AutoTrader supports our troops
PbN_AutoTrader is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
PbN_AutoTrader is Legendary
PbN_AutoTrader supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBClubDude View Post
I completely agree. Go for it. Every chance you get. They wont do a thing but stand there in humuliation watching you with thier dicks in thier hands saying to themselves "Wow, this is just like high school was". LOL. SO yes, flip off cops every chance you get.

Bear is right BTW it is "Flip" not flick. It has been that was for 40+ years and has never been flick. But go for it young man, I am sure it will work out for you. Classy too BTW, I am sure mom is proud........
LMFAO!!!

get emmmmmmmmmmmm
Contact ME (Michael) Direct ANYtime (24/7)
Call/Text 504-669-2298
michael@theotherathlete.com
www.paintballtraderworldwide.com www.theotherathlete.com
Old 05-08-2009, 08:45 PM #129
DankNugz4me
Rockin the droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaLoveEgo's View Post
I am seriously so angry right now it is rediculous.

about 2 months ago i was driving in saline michigan with a friend of mine.
We were driving the speed limit of 35 mph(he could not get another ticket or his license would be suspended so he had it on cruise control)

We pass a police car driving in the oposite direction and werent worried in the least bit because we had done nothing wrong.
In our rearview mirror we see the police car make a QUICK u-turn and turn on his lights. We didnt pull over at first because we thought there was no way he was going for us. we had done NOTHING to be pulled over.

after realizing he actually was wanting to pull us over we did and turned the car off and rolled the windows down.

The police officer approaches our car and asks for license registation.
we give him the paperwork and he runs both of our names.
I am clear and unfortunately my friend had a ticket show up for 50 dollars and so he was placed in hand cuffs(after looking through records this was a glitch in the court system..he had payed the ticket) anyway.

They ask me to step out of the car and go to the back of my vehicle so they could then search the car.
I asked them if there was probable cause to search the car and they said "we will talk to you after we are done"

This is when it gets juicy.
The police(both cars that were stopped by us) turned their camera's off so as to search the car.

After searching the car they find a pipe and 2 grinders (neither of which had any marijuana nor any traces of any other drugs in them and therefore should have been legal to possess considering i am 18 years old and can own tobacco paraphenalia)

Anyway, they find these items and immediately throw me against the police car and handcuff me.
Truthfully, i was angry. I had done NOTHING wrong.
I was not speeding
i did not possess anything illegal.
I had done nothing.
So i told the cop "these handcuffs are overly tight and the fact that you are arresting me for not doing **** you should at least be decent and losen them so i can feel my fingers"

The cop doesnt check my handcuffs he just tightens both cuffs by 3 notches...after a couple minutes my hands went numb in the back of his car.

And now is where the cop oversteps his boundries and the law again.
Both police officers
1. did not read me nor my friend our rights
2. TURNED OFF THEIR MICS when they were interrogating us.

So when they were interrogating us they told us that they were calling it drug paraphenalia and that one of us needed to fess up that it was ours or we were going to jail.

I told them that i was not confessing to owning drug paraphenalia that i would instead own up to owning a legal tobacco pipe and tobacco grinder.

They said bull**** and put me in the car
they then did the same thing to my friend and considering he is 17, this is his first time ever being in cuffs, first time being interrogated he cracked and said that it was his drug paraphenalia.

They then let us off and we drove away...

Now to the part where my friend is royally ****ed.

He goes to court and the judge gives him temporary probabation until his next hearing (he has to go to drug counselling once a week and piss test twice a week. he also has to do NA and AA every other week)

keep in mind that my friend went to court no more then a week after the arrest..volunteered to do a piss test and blow and came up clean...he doesnt even smoke weed.

So today was his final hearing..they gave him a jury selection trial.

Long story short the police lied their ***** off in court about the entire situation(said that we both were badgerring the police, yelling, flipping out, were most likely high at the time and then they gave us a break) when in reality we were respectful and did what they wanted..thast why they felt bad and let us off that night for doing nothing.

My friend is now on his way to meet his probation officer which he will have for a MINIMUM of the next six months.
He will now owe the courts 7500 dollars plus the price of the attorney.

TL;DR Me and my friend got arrested for nothing, i got off he did not, friend was charged with possession of paraphenalia, lost his court case, is now ****ed for the next 6 months.

I ****ing HATE the police.
I have a clean record, do nothing to provoke them and I get ****ed with at least once a month for nothing.
Believe me if you want but you do not understand the police that live near me. Saline michigan (at least here) is known for having the dirtiest police officers.

Im going to blow the **** up the next time im pulled over by one.
and from now on im keeping a video camera and microphone in my car whenever i drive incase i am pulled over.

Anyone else have something like this happen to them or anyone they know?
Dude ive been through the same type of **** before.. COPS ARE ****ING ****** *** MOTHER ****ERS WHO DESERVE TO GET THEIR DICKS CUT OFF!! They are ex high school **** heads that realized that they suck at life, so they became a police man! those ****s get in everyones **** and out of all their work probably only 3% of there arrests are actually protecting the public... when im 80 and about to die im considering just driving up behind a cop and putting his *** into the wall on the skyway until his ****ing car flips of the edge and he falls into the bay.. dead... i know i know it wont solve ****, but i will sure as **** feel a lot better.. but hey welcome to america where cops are above the law and lie about everything. i cant even tell you how many times i have been illegally searched and pulled over for no reason....whhhhewww haha sorry for ranting everyone.. but cops really are a sensitive subject to me. i have seen many of my friends lives come to end over something as simple as a bud...its ****ed up..cops should go after the violent people not the average non aggressive citizen...hahahhaha even though i sounded kinda aggressive right there... but im just blowing off some heat

Last edited by DankNugz4me : 05-08-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:49 PM #130
Kool_Aid_Jammer (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankNugz4me View Post
Dude ive been through the same type of **** before.. COPS ARE ****ING ****** *** MOTHER ****ERS WHO DESERVE TO GET THEIR DICKS CUT OFF!! They are ex high school **** heads that realized that they suck at life, so they became a police man! those ****s get in everyones **** and out of all their work probably only 3% of there arrests are actually protecting the public... when im 80 and about to die im considering just driving up behind a cop and putting his *** into the wall on the skyway until his ****ing car flips of the edge and he falls into the bay.. dead... i know i know it wont solve ****, but i will sure as **** feel a lot better.. but hey welcome to america where cops are above the law and lie about everything. i cant even tell you how many times i have been illegally searched and pulled over for no reason....whhhhewww haha sorry for ranting everyone.. but cops really are a sensitive subject to me. i have seen many of my friends lives come to end over something as simple as a bud...its ****ed up..cops should go after the violent people not the average non aggressive citizen
pulled over? you have to be 16 to have a license, you might be 12. they probably see a child that can barely see over the steering wheel and get suspicious.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:50 PM #131
DankNugz4me
Rockin the droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool_Aid_Jammer View Post
pulled over? you have to be 16 to have a license, you might be 12. they probably see a child that can barely see over the steering wheel and get suspicious.
haha yeah man.. im 12 you caught me..
Old 05-08-2009, 08:52 PM #132
DankNugz4me
Rockin the droid

you would be just as butthurt as me, if you saw your best friends get taken away
Old 05-08-2009, 08:57 PM #133
Kool_Aid_Jammer (Banned)

Quote:
you would be just as butthurt as me, if you saw your best friends get taken away
nope, i'll never be a whiny *****.

Quote:
haha yeah man.. im 12 you caught me..
catching fools like swine flu.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:02 PM #134
DankNugz4me
Rockin the droid

Quote:
nope, i'll never be a whiny *****.

catching fools like swine flu.
everyone knows you get swine flu from cops. NO **** im whining and your a ched, you obviously have never had someone close to you get taken away.. there lives are never the same cause even when they get out of jail, they are still whipped on the the justice systems cock..
Old 05-08-2009, 09:11 PM #135
Kool_Aid_Jammer (Banned)

Quote:
NO **** im whining and your a ched, you obviously have never had someone close to you get taken away.. there lives are never the same cause even when they get out of jail, they are still whipped on the the justice systems cock..
maybe i'm "old school", but a man just doesn't whine. i took full responsibility for when i got arrested, one thing i'm not going to do is wish death on people doing their job. sure, cops may abuse their power, but there's a lot of good cops out there too. everyone hates cops until they need one. and if you let a cop walk all over you, that's your fault for being a coward.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:14 PM #136
BIGN
Crazy Clown Mod

Annual Supporting Member
BIGN is a Supporting Member
BIGN is BST Trusted
BIGN plays in the APPA D4 division
BIGN has achieved Level 7 in PbNation Pursuit
BIGN is Immortal
Stop bickering with each other.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:22 PM #137
DankNugz4me
Rockin the droid

Quote:
maybe i'm "old school", but a man just doesn't whine. i took full responsibility for when i got arrested, one thing i'm not going to do is wish death on people doing their job. sure, cops may abuse their power, but there's a lot of good cops out there too. everyone hates cops until they need one. and if you let a cop walk all over you, that's your fault for being a coward.
why would someone take full responsibility for getting arrested with a plant.. that grows from the ground. been around since earth was created.... letting a cop walk all over you??? if you dont or try to say your thoughts, they will just **** you harder.. you have to bend over and be their ***** or else you are just adding more time with every complaint you say to them. Police are like a higher power, they are larger then life..and like i said im sorry for ranting, this just brings up bad memories haha my bad.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:31 PM #138
Kool_Aid_Jammer (Banned)

Quote:
why would someone take full responsibility for getting arrested with a plant.. that grows from the ground. been around since earth was created.... letting a cop walk all over you??? if you dont or try to say your thoughts, they will just **** you harder.. you have to bend over and be their ***** or else you are just adding more time with every complaint you say to them. Police are like a higher power, they are larger then life..and like i said im sorry for ranting, this just brings up bad memories haha my bad.
because you choose to smoke it/possess it.

adding more time? get real. if anything you'll go to JAC or county, and that's it. cops are going to try to say whatever they can to get you to admit you have something illegal, if you're foolish enough to fall for it that's your problem.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:35 PM #139
DankNugz4me
Rockin the droid

Quote:
because you choose to smoke it/possess it.

adding more time? get real. if anything you'll go to JAC or county, and that's it. cops are going to try to say whatever they can to get you to admit you have something illegal, if you're foolish enough to fall for it that's your problem.
YES because we did choose to possess a plant... A PLANT... should we start arresting farmers? and it was hard for him not to admit it when his door was knocked down and his face was slammed on the table...
Old 05-08-2009, 09:40 PM #140
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGN View Post
Stop bickering with each other.
It must feel nice to be ignored...

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
Old 05-08-2009, 09:44 PM #141
Kool_Aid_Jammer (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporationpaintball View Post
It must feel nice to be ignored...
homie we real ignorant in here, we don't give a damn about authority!

Quote:
YES because we did choose to possess a plant... A PLANT... should we start arresting farmers? and it was hard for him not to admit it when his door was knocked down and his face was slammed on the table...
it's an illegal substance, fruit and vegetables aren't.

if his door was knocked down he was probably doing a lot more than possessing it for personal use, he probably wasn't going about things intelligently either.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:48 PM #142
BIGN
Crazy Clown Mod

Annual Supporting Member
BIGN is a Supporting Member
BIGN is BST Trusted
BIGN plays in the APPA D4 division
BIGN has achieved Level 7 in PbNation Pursuit
BIGN is Immortal
We have a thread about the legalization of marijuana. I told you guys to stop bickering. This thread has become nothing more than a big mess of spam.
Closed Thread