Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 PM #22
subyrally
Trust your turbo lust

i just remembered, there is a scenario game at paintball sportsland in libertytown, a few miles east of frederick. its actually a joint venture between pb sportsland and paintball wholesalers. i was talkign to the guy that runs wholesalers, he said that tanks would be fun for the upcoming game. its going to be march 1st.

just found the link to the info on it.
http://www.pb-scenarios.com/

im not usre if i will be able to make it though, between my mom getting laidoff and my car blowing a head gasket, im not sure where i will be able to get the $$ to enter.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2009, 02:42 AM #23
voodoo27909
Team SoVa- XO

Every field that is worth attending is going to want you to carry insurance for the tank, without question...so I guess that shelves it for you altogether.

EDIT: I have recently recieved some private messages which name some fields (...a few fairly well known ones as well) which DO allow tanks without insurance.....so I suppose that I stand corrected....though I am surprised a field would allow themselves to be open to such a huge liabilty.

Last edited by voodoo27909 : 02-14-2009 at 11:14 AM.
voodoo27909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:04 AM #24
PYROMAN

Its a little more than 1-5 hours, but SPLATTERZONE PRODUCTIONS will have seven tanks running at Fox Paintball on September 20th for TRAINING DAY V, Rangers vs Seals. Fox Paintball has the JULIUS tank too.
We had just under 700 players last year, and were expecting at least 800 this year. Its a BYOP one day Scenario with tons to offer.
Fox Paintball is located in Millington, Il.
If you have a tank, bring it down. All tanks will be inspected before entering the field, must be motorized, an SPP kill box will be mounted to all tanks, and yes, you will need special event insurance to run your tank.
As stated above, if a field lets you use a tank without insurance, then their really not a field and dont care about lawsuits.

Last edited by PYROMAN : 02-27-2009 at 09:18 AM.
PYROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:13 AM #25
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Hey Nelson this is Deadpooll from Tyrell. I know OA Paintball in Crofton, MD allows tanks at some of their games. I'm pretty sure it is within the 5 hour dirve time you are looking at. I live in Springfield and it is only an hour tops from my house. If you went to one of their games you might even be able to get me and some of the Spooks to come out.

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
deadpooll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:55 PM #26
Cromagnum Tankerman
Cromagnum Tank Commander

Thanks to you all!

Gentlemen,

I would like to thankyou all for all the info on fields and games. Please provide more on fields in the near future. There are two smaller fields within a hours drive that I have played at. They are Skyline PB, near Strasburg, Va and North Mt Paintball, near Gerradstown WV. I think these fields are both really good fields if you play in the smaller tanks. You can practically take your tanks anywhere on the field. The both have it all for a smaller fields. Not many tanks come to these fields but when they do the enjoyment factor is high. The other one that I have played at is Skirmish. That place speaks for itself. I will actually be there at the Stalingrad game to play in two weeks. I have been told the fighting wont be on the beaches at the next game where the tanks normally play. But in other back places of the field. Places I havent been with a tank. At this point I dont know what to expect. My main hope for this game is that the refs keep it under control and everyone plays by the rules. Playing at Skirmish at times is like playing in the wild west where there are no apparent rules and people look away. I am sure we have all heard the stories. To all of you that are coming to this game I wish you the best of luck and safe times. If you get the chance come by the CroMagnum camp and say hello. I have been informed that Team CroMagnum Armor will be on the Russian side for this game along with its Tyrell affiliates. But, I also heard of a possibility I may be sent over to the German side if there is a tank imbalance.

Be safe!

Nelson
Team CroMagnum Armor
Cromagnum Tankerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:25 PM #27
hotch
runner

Three Rivers Paintball just north of Pittsburgh allows tanks.
http://www.trpaintball.com/main.htm

they are having 6 scenarios this summer and they are always happy to have tanks for those. the field is nice and has trails for tanks. all the scenarios have a great turn outs.
MKX Alias rocket launcher
hotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:01 PM #28
Jams419
AKA - Jackal

Jams419 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
Jams419 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jams419 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Albany Scenario Club in Nassau ,NY not only allows tanks but cut paths for them and designs huldown bunkers for them. many buildings are also LAWable.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:19 AM #29
Justin BossPB
Boss Company

Justin BossPB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nelson,

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but you should really clear your calender for fuldagap this year in Taylorsville NC. The team that is stationed there odx always runs tanks and it would be good to see someone run against them. The field itself is massive and has plenty of roads to run a tank through. you can check there stuff out at www.fuldagap.com
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Justin BossPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:56 PM #30
Cromagnum Tankerman
Cromagnum Tank Commander

Justin,

As a matter of fact two members of Team CroMagnum visited this field this past weekend with our tank. We played at the Command Decision Vietnam Patrol game. Unfortuneatly we didnt get the chance to play with or against any of their tanks. They had no tank crews for this game and our tank was the only one that ran the field most of the game. But thats alright because we had a great time running the field. We had to leave the game early on Sunday because of the long trip home. I dont know who even won the game. We gained valuable experience with our tank running over the many rolling hills and roads on this field. The people there treated us great and we are planning on going back to the Fulda Gap game. I want to thank Jester and Ferg for inviting our team there. It was well worth the 8 hr drive from our home to this field. The field owner Ken has invited us back and also wants us to play with team ODX at the Bear Claw field in Tennesse in November.

Nelson
Team CroMagnum Armor
Cromagnum Tankerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:03 AM #31
JESTERTLS

It was good having you guys down. As I understand it, the bad guys won Vietnam Patrol for the first time in the games four year history.
JESTERTLS is offline   Reply With Quote