PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:10 AM #1
sicnarf033

PS3 YLOD fix/repair

Hi, I have just repaired my PS3 YLOD that has occured for the second time. When the first time I recieved the YLOD, I had my local store fix it for $120. And when the second time came around I did not want to throw another $120 down just so that it can break down again in the future. I decided to find some research on how to FIY.

If you guys have had the YLOD on the PS3, did research and found djwhetzel and gilksy, they have actually found solutions to fix your PS3. Most of you guys will know that 90% of the time that the YLOD occurs, it is because of the overheating on the motherboard.

Having found the solutions, not many people want to attempt to open the PS3 up or some people do not have the money to send it to a local computer store or Sony to fix it. I am providing you guys a service to fix your YLOD PS3. Instead of paying $150 or $120, i am only charging $80 to do the service, this includes the shipping back to you and the attempt. If the attempt did not work and you still have the YLOD, then I will guarantee you that I will send back $60 (keeping $20 for the attempt). I only allow paypal so that it is secured.

I only fix YLOD PS3's so do not send me or ask me about hard drive or blu-ray fix. I am located in the bay area, CA. I have the tools and expertise to repair your PS3, no need to replace motherboard, all credit goes to djwhetzel for the video and gilksy for the guide, I only provide the service for people who do not want to do it themselves.

WHAT YLOD IS?
Yellow Light of Death
PS3 turns on then off with green light flashing then yellow then immediately after blinking red lights.

Once again I am guaranteeing you my service and if it doesnt work you'll get 75% of your money back.
If you have anymore questions or would like to have more information you can contact me via:
Email - sicnarf033@yahoo.com

I take my service seriously, seeing that it benefits you and it benefits me. I am not here to scam anyone.

Here are the videos and guide that i follow step by step the first time when i fixed my PS3
djwhetzel video:
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ic1_TY-GU
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr1zyAGwnuU

gilksy guide:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/af246bg/n/YLOD_fix_pdf
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2009, 05:29 AM #2
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

You got YLOD twice?

There's like a 0.001% chance of that happening....

Also, do not advertise in here, if you are offering a service post it in B/S/T.

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Closed Thread