PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-01-2009, 05:48 PM #1
IonBaller07
Joyness, I Has It

IonBaller07 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Help with Ps2 emulator.

So I was trying to download a Ps2 emulator today, mainly because I was bored and also because my Ps2 crashed years ago but it had some great games.

So Im kinda tech stupid but not too much, if that makes sense, so I will try to explain what I have but if it doesnt make sense then sorry.

I googled and it says PCSX2 is the best emulator. So I decided to try that one. I tried to download the link but it said to choose a program to run it.I didnt know which program so I just X'd out. But then I went back and found a link that said PCSX2 installer, so I figured thats the program I needed to run it. I installed and set that up and when I was done I used that as the program to open/set up the original PCSX2 file.

After all the set up it closed leaving me with an 2 icons in my downloads folder that werent there before. On reads PCSX2_0.9.6_binary the other says PCSX2_0.9.6_source if I click either it runs what appears to be acommand prompt titled Ps2 Output. But it stops and says "could notload gs plugin 'E:\IRX\':<NULL>" and afterwards leads me to a blank configuration page with stuff like "Controller", "Graphics", "Bios Directory", "Plugin Directory", and more.

This is where I get stuck I heave no idea what to do, if any of that ^^ makes sense help would be appreciated.

BTW, I know Ps2 emulators suck and are sketchy but I'd still like to try.
I WANT CHICKEN AND CHI-CHI'S
I WANT TASTE BUDS
IonBaller07 is offline   Reply With Quote