ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-22-2009, 10:27 PM #1
406 Little Man
Justin Manson

406 Little Man plays in the PSP
406 Little Man supports Team VICIOUS
406 Little Man supports DLX Technology
D-Day?

Hi all Wymoing players My friend told me that there is a D-Day in Wyoming is this correct and if so can someone give me the info.

Thank you
Pittsburgh All American Heroes #4
406 Little Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2009, 09:58 AM #2
Rugrat

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 406 Little Man View Post
Hi all Wymoing players My friend told me that there is a D-Day in Wyoming is this correct and if so can someone give me the info.

Thank you

Raging Bull Pantball in Sheridan, WY has an annual D-Day Scenario game that they have been putting on for the passed few years.

Here's a link to their site Raging Bull Paintball

Info on the D-Day game

Quote:
SPECIAL EVENT: WORLD WAR II: INVASION OF NORMANDY

JUNE 5th & 6th, 2009
The third annual World War II event will be even better than last year. We attended Aliens in the Rockies last year and came away with some great ideas. We will be less restrictive with the rules and will simplfy the event. There will be mini missions, along with the main mission, to keep things active. It will be up to teams to decide if the small missions will help them win the big war. This year we will be paying anybody interested to referee. We will need at least 6 refs. It will pay $8 an hour. Call 307-752-7003 if your intrested. No charge for camping.

This year's pricing will be as follows: Register before May 15, 2009 and your squad will be guaranteed that you will stay together. $40 per person (covers all air fills). If you register after May 15, 2009 the fee goes to $50 per person. The admission fee includes: Admission for game, players pack with map, ID badge, and rules. It also includes 1 free day pass for a friend during general play, T-shirt (in the works) and entry for prize raffles. You may bring your own meals or we are working on having some kind of meal there.

We will give each player a map when they registar. On each mission your team will have flag colors. To earn points your color must be raised and points will be determined by the number of flags up at the end of the mission. Some missions you may earn points for how long the flag is up. At the beginning of the game each team will be given a "battle flag". If you can capture the other team's battle flag your team will earn 100 bonus points. This year we will have respawn areas. Every 5 minutes you will be able to go back into the game. Specific respawn area's may be captured and used for your team. Each mission will have time limits. No Tanks. Homemade paintball "weapons and markers" must be approved by Raging Bull Paintball.

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE :

MISSION 1: Operation Blue/Siege of Stalingrad, 45 minutes

MISSION 2: Lost and Found, 1 hour and 30 minutes

MISSION 3: D Day/ Operation Stonewall, 1 hour and 30 minutes

MISSION 4: Battle of the Bulge, 1 hour

MISSION 5: Battle for Berlin, 45 minutes

As you registar you will recieve more details on each mission and points rewarded. Start buiding your teams. If you played the past year on one side, you must change sides this year, unless your talk with me first.

THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ORGANIZED ACTIVITIES ON SUNDAY. YOU MAY STAY AND PLAY ON ANY OF THE FIELDS.
CPPA #2701
Rugrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:26 AM #3
Kotf
I r waffles

So how come Shay doesn't have the Field on the field listings here?

Last edited by Kotf : 04-25-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Kotf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:45 AM #4
Quack99

Hay I am moving up to Sheridan with in the next few of months. I need a place to have good fun games of patinball, and kick a few back with. I will tell my team about the scenario and I might get a few of us up there for it. Go to www.teamsupressor.com and check us out.
Quack99 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups