PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 01:10 AM #1
xPrOBaLLeR

If i made a team

If i made a team who would want to join? But i really want to join a team instead of making 1. But me and a friend are looking for a half decent team you dont have to be really good we just want a reliable team that will let us play all the positions atleast 1nce. We dont suck. I have just started playing like 1month ago. I only played at Fun Time Square. But im looking to go elsewhere.So if you want to tryout or you have a tewam that will let us join dont be afraid to ask us to come 2 a tryout. We are in the Southside Chicago area on weekdays and some weekends. Some weekends im gonna be in the Oak Park area.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2009, 01:16 AM #2
Nick_at_PBM
This.Is.Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPrOBaLLeR View Post
If i made a team who would want to join? But i really want to join a team instead of making 1. But me and a friend are looking for a half decent team you dont have to be really good we just want a reliable team that will let us play all the positions atleast 1nce. We dont suck. I have just started playing like 1month ago. I only played at Fun Time Square. But im looking to go elsewhere.So if you want to tryout or you have a tewam that will let us join dont be afraid to ask us to come 2 a tryout. We are in the Southside Chicago area on weekdays and some weekends. Some weekends im gonna be in the Oak Park area.
Just keep coming out and practicing a few times a month, at the end of the season is when you should really start looking for a team.
By then you'll be more experienced, and maybe a team will have approached you to join by then.

If you're serious about joining a team ASAP, post up your info in the free agent thread. If I were you I wouldn't try putting a team together until you're a little more experienced.
At most, get a couple friends and enter some three man tournaments. There's a great 3-man series going down this summer at Operation Paintball.

Here's a link to the April event, I believe there are two more after this one, http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3058355
Old 04-12-2009, 01:23 AM #3
xPrOBaLLeR

thanks
Old 04-12-2009, 01:24 AM #4
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
ringldr21 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_at_PBM View Post
Just keep coming out and practicing a few times a month, at the end of the season is when you should really start looking for a team.
By then you'll be more experienced, and maybe a team will have approached you to join by then.

If you're serious about joining a team ASAP, post up your info in the free agent thread. If I were you I wouldn't try putting a team together until you're a little more experienced.
At most, get a couple friends and enter some three man tournaments. There's a great 3-man series going down this summer at Operation Paintball.

Here's a link to the April event, I believe there are two more after this one, http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3058355

Also, if you are serious, check out Fox Paintball in Millington. They have a really good YoungGunz series they put on every year if you can find a third person that will give you good experience playing again other new players.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:28 AM #5
Nick_at_PBM
This.Is.Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringldr21 View Post

Also, if you are serious, check out Fox Paintball in Millington. They have a really good YoungGunz series they put on every year if you can find a third person that will give you good experience playing again other new players.
Chi town series also has a young guns series, If you can get three guys together, you should play both series,' the more experience you get, the better.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:30 AM #6
Farva101

okay practice at a real place such as fox,badlandz,or clp
keep coming out and dont stop!
eventually u will find a team
i promise

Gumby Power Productions
NAAF

www.foxpaintball.com
MASK SALE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3054418
Old 04-12-2009, 10:52 AM #7
shockaffectpb

shockaffectpb plays in the PSP
shockaffectpb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
shockaffectpb supports Team VICIOUS
shockaffectpb supports our troops
shockaffectpb is reppin' sidebar 4 life
shockaffectpb supports Pev's Paintball
Post your info in the Free Agent Thread and also pm free agents to see if they are interested in your team.