Community Focus

Old 04-05-2009, 07:19 PM #1
SENOREIDA123
Phillies '08 World Champs

SENOREIDA123 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Congrats Arsenal

you guys deserved it
great tourney

hat also goes off to Preds 1st place finish and Evolution's 2nd place finish.

Clearly the most dominate franchise
Nobodies #12|Crim's Paintball Complex
BWC | HSBC | Ego Mafia | MID | AOT
Flex Owners Club v36 Council/OG
Arsenal Fan #26|BARGIPHOTO.COM|Evolution Fan #1
Phillies
R.I.P. Crims Plex/Delaware Fear

Last edited by SENOREIDA123 : 04-05-2009 at 07:23 PM.
SENOREIDA123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2009, 09:04 AM #2
dreizzle

Clearly
dreizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:31 AM #3
Dahmer
Eat.Flesh

Dahmer plays in the APPA D4 division
Deserved? Renting Ollie didn't hurt too much either.
Team Dahmer since 2003
Dahmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:28 PM #4
crbn50

crbn50 plays in the PSP
crbn50 plays in the APPA D5 division
its a team game, ollie didnt win hb, arsenal did
crbn50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:10 PM #5
MissMissy

Congratulations Guys!!! Great job
MissMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:32 PM #6
pinkster321
AP4L

pinkster321 plays in the PSP
pinkster321 plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahmer View Post
they didnt rent him. he is playing with the pro team all season. and incase you didnt realize 7man is a team game. one person didnt win an event. Arsenal played amazing, every game every player was on point with everything.

rip arsenal predators
pinkster321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:52 AM #7
Black Pat
TakeThereLife.Soul.Bhole.

Black Pat plays in the USPL
Black Pat plays in the PSP
Black Pat plays in the APPA D2 division
Black Pat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
and thats why tools like you wont be successful in this sport.
thinking one person can make or break a game is crap
you fail
Old 04-08-2009, 01:16 AM #8
RathXU
Arsenal Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pat View Post
you fail
Get em Pat

RIP Crimsplex

Myspace
RathXU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:46 AM #9
Outsiders
2K2ER THAT GOT BANNED

who was it that ran far tape and ended it in final game against dynasty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg20uDBemHI
Outsiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:33 AM #10
Chillywillie

Chillywillie plays in the PSP
Chillywillie is an NCPA player
Chillywillie plays in the APPA D2 division
jrab and ollie together plus the 7man skill of the DC players, deadly.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:37 AM #11
dreizzle

Jrab Got dirty...
Old 04-08-2009, 10:59 AM #12
Mark790.06

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbn50 View Post
its a team game, ollie didnt win hb, arsenal did
Of course the CFP karma doesn't hurt either.
Mark790.06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:03 AM #13
Dahmer
Eat.Flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pat View Post
you fail
you have a pretty skewed world perspective if your goal in life is to be successful at paintball.

thinking one person CAN'T make or break a game is idiotic. Dye pays the guy $100K a year to sell t-shirts, right? Compare the Ironmen before they got Ollie to after (both times.) Compare Dynasty before they got Ollie to after. Compare Arsenal before they got Ollie to after.

I'm not trying to start a huge fight, but you can't deny the fact that Oliver Lang takes struggling teams and turns them into winners. Just be happy that you're the latest recipient of this guy's gift.

And notice in my first post I never said that he did it alone, either. Get over yourself and try to think for 5 seconds before you get angry over something as stupid as the post of a total stranger on a message board.
Team Dahmer since 2003
Old 04-09-2009, 08:26 AM #14
danbob1088
succisa virescit

has been a member for 10 years
danbob1088 is a Paintball photographer
danbob1088 is an NCPA player
danbob1088 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
you have a pretty skewed world perspective if your goal in life is to be successful at paintball.

thinking one person CAN'T make or break a game is idiotic. Dye pays the guy $100K a year to sell t-shirts, right? Compare the Ironmen before they got Ollie to after (both times.) Compare Dynasty before they got Ollie to after. Compare Arsenal before they got Ollie to after.

I'm not trying to start a huge fight, but you can't deny the fact that Oliver Lang takes struggling teams and turns them into winners. Just be happy that you're the latest recipient of this guy's gift.

And notice in my first post I never said that he did it alone, either. Get over yourself and try to think for 5 seconds before you get angry over something as stupid as the post of a total stranger on a message board.
Ollie is a member of the team for 7 man now, just like he plays for Ironmen in XBall. All this talk is nonsense about renting him out and what not, because he IS part of Arsenal now.

He's a great player but it takes a team effort. A great player certainly helps.

flickr
danbob1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:17 AM #15
crbn50

crbn50 plays in the PSP
crbn50 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:

for a team to win an event like hb every player has to do their job. no matter what position they play they have to get their and get their job done. All the players from Arsenal were doin what they had to do and ollie is just another person who does what he has to do. Sure hes possibly one of the best players,can't take that away from him, but all of the other arsenal players made the difference too by doing the right thing at the right time.
crbn50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:07 AM #16
Black Pat
TakeThereLife.Soul.Bhole.

Black Pat plays in the USPL
Black Pat plays in the PSP
Black Pat plays in the APPA D2 division
Black Pat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

and once again you fail.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:03 AM #17
dreizzle

If you look at the roster from last year to this year....there have been alot of changes....jrab, kali, pat and ollie made an apparent difference so...to single out ollie and say he is the reason why the team is great now is insulting to all of the guys that put work in to get where they are....hats off to the whole team....and before you come back with some smart remark...go out, build a team and win a pro event then come back and talk **** and i might be further inclined to listen to you...
Old 04-09-2009, 11:38 AM #18
Dahmer
Eat.Flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreizzle View Post
If you look at the roster from last year to this year....there have been alot of changes....jrab, kali, pat and ollie made an apparent difference so...to single out ollie and say he is the reason why the team is great now is insulting to all of the guys that put work in to get where they are....hats off to the whole team....and before you come back with some smart remark...go out, build a team and win a pro event then come back and talk **** and i might be further inclined to listen to you...
So you only listen to the dozen or so people who have built a team to win a pro event? Because I don't speak from personal Pro Paintball Management experience I don't know what I'm talking about? Who couldn't manufacture a win with Arsenal's budget? Consider how much money this team has spent over the past 5 years and compare that to their win total.

And besides, you only further made my point. Aside from Pat, however, who actually did play with Arsenal last year...this isn't the team of Arsenal past. I'm glad they won an event, but it took contributions from "new players" like Justin, Kevin, and Oliver to get them there. If these guys are in it for the long haul, then I hope for Arsenal's continued success. I guess we'll see when the new league goes to their home turf on the next event.
Team Dahmer since 2003
Old 04-09-2009, 05:29 PM #19
bunyak

bunyak is a Supporting Member
bunyak plays in the USPL
bunyak plays in the PSP
bunyak plays in the APPA D4 division
Justin and Kevin played right along side of Pat last year.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:53 PM #20
pinkster321
AP4L

pinkster321 plays in the PSP
pinkster321 plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
So you only listen to the dozen or so people who have built a team to win a pro event? Because I don't speak from personal Pro Paintball Management experience I don't know what I'm talking about? Who couldn't manufacture a win with Arsenal's budget? Consider how much money this team has spent over the past 5 years and compare that to their win total.

And besides, you only further made my point. Aside from Pat, however, who actually did play with Arsenal last year...this isn't the team of Arsenal past. I'm glad they won an event, but it took contributions from "new players" like Justin, Kevin, and Oliver to get them there. If these guys are in it for the long haul, then I hope for Arsenal's continued success. I guess we'll see when the new league goes to their home turf on the next event.
your dumb as hell. jrab and kali played for evolution last year... pat played for evolution last year. one player does not make a team. sure he helped but every player was playing amazing

rip arsenal predators
pinkster321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:17 PM #21
Dkepp™
OG

Dkepp™ plays in the USPL
Dkepp™ plays in the PSP
Dkepp™ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dkepp™ plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:

dynasty has 3 nppl world titles and a few nxl wins without oliver so itd be a stretch to say that they have stuggled without him.
Dkepp™ is offline   Reply With Quote