Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-26-2009, 12:29 PM #1
alwyspoor

Help!!!!bt-4 Erc

I just bought a new BT-4 ERC and I am having some issues. I have shot around 1,000 balls thru it so far and it was fine until I starte to shoot really fast or in full auto mode. After around 50 balls I have to pull the bolt back to keep firing it. The second issue is on the hopper it worked fine but I tried to set it in different modes and now it just flashes at me. I am color blind so the different colored lights make no sense to me. It keeps flashing when I turn it on. The wheel on the bottom spins just a little bit but not like it did when I first took it out the box. The batteries are new. The gun shoots but no balls come out. The light on the hopper never stops flashing until I turn it off.

If someone is in the Rock Hill area and wouldnt mind showing me how to field strip it and general maintenence I would forever be in your debt.

I also have alot of other questions if someone wouldnt mind helping me out.

Thanks!
alwyspoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2009, 01:00 PM #2
TGaT85

I have a BT-4 SWAT and as far as i know they are the same besides the electronic part. My gun also jams every so often and i only have semi auto. Not quite sure of the cause but it might not be electronic trigger.
TGaT85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:49 PM #3
WorrFighter
Sweet Serenity

Mechanically they are identical. The reason your bolt stops, is because your trigger is trying to fire faster than your bolt can cycle. I believe the only way to fix it is to lower the pressure going into your marker, someone correct me if I'm wrong. The wheel on your hopper is the force feed, you spin that to force the paintballs down if it jams. I am not sure about the settings on the hopper itself. I am sure that you have, but look at your manuel to diferentiate the differences between the flashes.

g2 has a skanky sig!
Member of the KOT before it was ruined .
WorrFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:21 PM #4
Blecter

For your issue with the bolt not fully re-cocking you could have an air starvation issue. I've got this problem on my Delta (I recently added an egrip), so I'll be porting the ASA as shown in the video in this topic from BTWO;

http://bt.warrior-online.com/forum/i...showtopic=3491
Blecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:06 AM #5
Jonestowntea
AMBUSH ALPHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwyspoor View Post
I just bought a new BT-4 ERC and I am having some issues. I have shot around 1,000 balls thru it so far and it was fine until I starte to shoot really fast or in full auto mode. After around 50 balls I have to pull the bolt back to keep firing it. The second issue is on the hopper it worked fine but I tried to set it in different modes and now it just flashes at me. I am color blind so the different colored lights make no sense to me. It keeps flashing when I turn it on. The wheel on the bottom spins just a little bit but not like it did when I first took it out the box. The batteries are new. The gun shoots but no balls come out. The light on the hopper never stops flashing until I turn it off.

If someone is in the Rock Hill area and wouldnt mind showing me how to field strip it and general maintenence I would forever be in your debt.

I also have alot of other questions if someone wouldnt mind helping me out.

Thanks!
You have to port the asa or you can just put a 98 asa on the gun when you get going in auto the marker is not getting proper air are you using HPA or CO2 and you will also want to polish the internals...
Old 04-07-2009, 03:08 PM #6
DPleskin
the baby eater

what they said. port the asa or get a 98. maybe get a spring kit and put in a harder spring after you're done that if you're running co2. I don't even have an asa on my bt-4 anymore. pissed me off too much.
People think I'm into sports because I'm a man. But I'm not into sports. I like Gatorade, but that's about as far as it goes. By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and play basketball to enjoy Gatorade. You can just be a thirsty dude. Gatorade forgets about this demographic!
DPleskin is offline   Reply With Quote