PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-06-2009, 09:28 PM #85
gsimp
Take back our Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Predz View Post
the reffing was pretty sweet. I was impressed.

Phil sucks

/thread
I concur
OACC at CHESAPEAKE CITY, MARYLAND
Old 04-06-2009, 09:39 PM #86
Mr. Short Pants
I show off my shoes.

Annual Supporting Member
Mr. Short Pants plays in the PSP
Mr. Short Pants supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
I love when e-Lit majors are wrong about things, then attempt to B.S. their way out of it while still trying to sound smart.
You're ****ing retarded.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:56 PM #87
wildebeast

I as a Ref understand players and spectators seeing what they will. I also understand the reasons for the penalties. The fact the player was pulled on a 1 for 3 was a good call on the part of the Ref that pulled it, the fact the rest happened is a result of the actions of the players and the fact they won the division shows the team learned and took it to the other team in the next game. I as a Ref enforce the rules as intended, neither name,team, or division changes how I Ref. The best way to show this was a player was doing a "dead man walk" and turned and shot a player and stated to me--" I never called myself out, I was doing a "dead man walk" and that is okay" I looked at the player and threw the penalty flag, that in turned changed the game to the other team getting the pull and hang. I feel all the Refs on the main field were doing a great job all weekend, and even the players win or lose told us thanks for the great job you all did.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:36 PM #88
gsimp
Take back our Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildebeast View Post
I as a Ref understand players and spectators seeing what they will. I also understand the reasons for the penalties. The fact the player was pulled on a 1 for 3 was a good call on the part of the Ref that pulled it, the fact the rest happened is a result of the actions of the players and the fact they won the division shows the team learned and took it to the other team in the next game. I as a Ref enforce the rules as intended, neither name,team, or division changes how I Ref. The best way to show this was a player was doing a "dead man walk" and turned and shot a player and stated to me--" I never called myself out, I was doing a "dead man walk" and that is okay" I looked at the player and threw the penalty flag, that in turned changed the game to the other team getting the pull and hang. I feel all the Refs on the main field were doing a great job all weekend, and even the players win or lose told us thanks for the great job you all did.
Well said, we were the team that got the thread started and think the ref's did a great job all event long, we hold nothing against them.........
OACC at CHESAPEAKE CITY, MARYLAND
Old 04-07-2009, 12:45 AM #89
El General

El General donated to help Peyton Trent
El General owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
The refs were all pretty good I think. A little quick to pull 1 for 1s early in the day on Saturday on the college field but nothing too major and not an issue by the end. And for the most part, I think they were pretty fair on Sunday. Some bad calls for a couple teams like Fuzion but those happen in any sport. It sucks but you move on.

Definitely better than the last tournament I played in So Cal.