Old 04-06-2009, 09:52 PM #43
EWMpaintball
Identity Paintball

EWMpaintball is for the Gunfight
EWMpaintball is for the Gunfight
EWMpaintball plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLIKEfudge4u View Post
i think their prizes are pretty tight. but I am local. but gpl has always been a local league and a great time. i know top teams that have come out in 1st (multiple times) and did not shoot 30 cases. but who am i who to tell you what works and what doesnt. but i am assuming you are talking about the nepl. this league is mainly d3 teams. a few d2 teams but mainly d3 teams. compared to the nepl d3 division which you only get nepl or boston pb bucks the prizes are tight. idk, to each its own though. and nepl is field paint only at $50 and $60 per case.
NEPL has cash option as well.... as for paint prices, you are correct, but you only go through 12 - 14 cases an event.

Like you said, for you it is a local league, and it works better for you guys. But when the GPL advertised that they wanted more team to travel to their events and create something that was bigger and better, I was all on board along with several teams in my area..... But, there is no incentive. If I was local to the GPL, I really wouldn't care that much.
EWMpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement