Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-02-2009, 03:47 PM #43
babsa_90

i have a few heroes i destroy with, but i dont play them much anymore because i am somewhat bored with them... They are earthshaker, puck, leshrac, and zues.

As far as shiva's with chen, meh. There are too many items chen would do great with instead of shivas. Dagon is a much better damage item then shiva's because chen can deal much more damage with penitence + dagon, then penitence + shivas. If you want survivability get two bracers and if you need more hp get str treads. I usually go guinsoo for my first big item.
babsa_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2009, 03:50 PM #44
babsa_90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeypunch View Post
Guides are for sissies. I just play based on the fools around me. It's so easy to pick a hero out and just gank him mercilessly if you have a decent team. Then that forces the scourge to turn on him and lead to his eventual exit.
I dont read guides really, i like to come up with my own builds for heroes. And you should never get a set build for a hero every game. If the other team has a lot of invis heroes, then it would be most beneficial to go necromicon and not, shivas, or guinsoo first.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:14 PM #45
MaTtBoy-II
ohai thar

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeypunch View Post
Guides are for sissies. I just play based on the fools around me. It's so easy to pick a hero out and just gank him mercilessly if you have a decent team. Then that forces the scourge to turn on him and lead to his eventual exit.
Haha this is true. I usually spend early game analyzing my opponents (in my own lane, and taking a sneak peak in others) to pick out who sucks so I can farm off them.
You truly are the funniest poster on ST MaTt."
"Originally posted by SquirrelMaster
You are my master, MaTtBoy."
That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.
MaTtBoy-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:45 AM #46
babsa_90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTtBoy-II View Post
Haha this is true. I usually spend early game analyzing my opponents (in my own lane, and taking a sneak peak in others) to pick out who sucks so I can farm off them.
i just ****ing rape everyone regardless. it really doesnt take much analyzing. I know whether or not i can kill someone, and i act accordingly. I take out anyone i can when i can.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:55 PM #47
nk707
2010 year of big sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by isk8 View Post
I tried to get good at it but whenever I asked a question and everyone was like "OMGNEWB" and then left kinda pushed me away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babsa_90 View Post
i just ****ing rape everyone regardless. it really doesnt take much analyzing. I know whether or not i can kill someone, and i act accordingly. I take out anyone i can when i can.
i am that guy that you all destroy then i quit because i am at this point at such a disadvantage that its not worth me staying

keep that respect, give me my mother ****ing check- chip the ripper

"life is a tragedy to those who feel, and a comedy to those who think"
nk707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:34 PM #48
Raccoon + Koala
Big Digger Nick

i pick sniper, buy boots, call solo. no regen
Raccoon + Koala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:43 PM #49
DiStUrBeD-SoP-
We want the airwaves back

had a 3day WoW ban, so i played the **** out of DotA over the weekend.

it's kinda boring now, games get so repetitive
DiStUrBeD-SoP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:00 PM #50
nreyaB
Pew Pew Pew

has been a member for 10 years
nreyaB helped look for balloons
nreyaB is playing at Living Legends III
I played on my friends computer earlier today after watching him play a couple of games. I wanted to get it, but after having all the players calling me names and saying I suck too much and to kill myself I doubt I'll get it.

"Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
I'm a fairly weak person, so I have to rely on tactics that are not very well looked upon, such as biting, eye gouging, flailing about randomly, and running away."
nreyaB is offline   Reply With Quote