Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2009, 01:26 AM #43
facefullpb

after reading through this thread i hope this event runs smoother then the planning involved. I agree with egosOWNschockers. This information should have been posted prior to registration being open. I understand that you guys had to save money with one less field but you did that at the cost of your customer's time and money.
facefullpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:42 AM #44
egosOWNshockers
McCain/Palin '08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bocelli View Post
First of all pre-registration has always been on Thursday and from previous post the issue was that everyone had thought they were playing Friday, Saturday and Sunday and your going to be flying from Modesto? and you don't have to pay for extra days you can leave sat night and also we could not of figured this out before registration because we did not know how many teams were going to sign up for this event. So with the amount of teams that did we had to make some adjustments to save on cost to be able to put on a Great Event Which HB will Be if you had Questions Prior to Making your Arrangement you should of PMed Me and i would of Let You Know where everything Stood but almost ALL CA team Were driving in Not flying we have 2 team from out of state that our flying in sorry for your inconvenience see you Friday at the capt meeting don't be late
Randy
Why would registration be on thursday if we played saturday? and we were flying out of Oakland but now its too much money to change the flights so we might be driving. No matter the amount of teams, we payed to play on Saturday, and then a week before the tournament that changes? Hopefully the event runs a lot smoother next weekend.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post70512310

click it nigg@ ^
egosOWNshockers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:36 PM #45
Randy Bocelli
Code Red Airsoft Park.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by egosOWNshockers View Post
Why would registration be on thursday if we played saturday? and we were flying out of Oakland but now its too much money to change the flights so we might be driving. No matter the amount of teams, we payed to play on Saturday, and then a week before the tournament that changes? Hopefully the event runs a lot smoother next weekend.
Registration opens Thursday because teams do not follow protocol like getting everything done online before the event like rosters, Players id card, Etc.
Also you did not pay to play for sat we did not have anything like that set up for this event. So I'm confused on your question? now like your team not 1 player has paid for there ID cards. It will take time to get your team registered and Player ID cards printed - your not the only team that did not follow the protocol. But you guys have played enough events by now to know the protocol in all reality and it looks like you guys played wcppl and I was doing all of registration there and the problem there was all the teams that did not follow the protocol and I believe your players did not have their stuff done there either. So as event promoters we have to prepare ourselves for teams that did not get there stuff done ahead of time and have the registration a day Early and that's been protocol for years. On another note it would of been cheaper for your team to drive down instead of flying a fun fact for ya it's only 5 hours 43 minutes Estimated Distance: 355.47 miles. And the event will run Great No worry's there
again sorry for the inconvenience see you Friday
Randy
Bring It On Airsoft
Randy Bocelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:53 PM #46
Randy Bocelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by facefullpb View Post
after reading through this thread i hope this event runs smoother then the planning involved. I agree with egosOWNschockers. This information should have been posted prior to registration being open. I understand that you guys had to save money with one less field but you did that at the cost of your customer's time and money.
Thanks for your concerns - however the info was posted prior to registration that it was scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Reading the posts the concern was that after registration closed the days for the 5-man had been moved up to Friday and Saturday only no Sunday and that had to do with the amount of teams. And technically it was not at the loss of the customer - it is no different than if they didn't make it to Sunday. The event will run smooth and be great!
Randy
Bring It On Airsoft
Old 03-29-2009, 05:50 PM #47
egosOWNshockers
McCain/Palin '08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bocelli View Post
Registration opens Thursday because teams do not follow protocol like getting everything done online before the event like rosters, Players id card, Etc.
Also you did not pay to play for sat we did not have anything like that set up for this event. So I'm confused on your question? now like your team not 1 player has paid for there ID cards. It will take time to get your team registered and Player ID cards printed - your not the only team that did not follow the protocol. But you guys have played enough events by now to know the protocol in all reality and it looks like you guys played wcppl and I was doing all of registration there and the problem there was all the teams that did not follow the protocol and I believe your players did not have their stuff done there either. So as event promoters we have to prepare ourselves for teams that did not get there stuff done ahead of time and have the registration a day Early and that's been protocol for years. On another note it would of been cheaper for your team to drive down instead of flying a fun fact for ya it's only 5 hours 43 minutes Estimated Distance: 355.47 miles. And the event will run Great No worry's there
again sorry for the inconvenience see you Friday
Randy
we have jetblue miles that we have use by may. but anyways see eveeryone there friday

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post70512310

click it nigg@ ^
egosOWNshockers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:24 PM #48
xsvballer101
Grasshopper

so when are finals?
xsvballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:39 PM #49
Randy Bocelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsvballer101 View Post
so when are finals?
D3 5man finals will be sat afternoon
Randy
Bring It On Airsoft
Old 04-01-2009, 04:00 PM #50
Randy Bocelli

Exclamation Here is the Link to the D3 5man Schedule

Here you go there were some changes a team moved up to 7man
http://www.paintball-players.org/sco...dule_5_14.html
Recap
Registration open Thursday 1pm you can walk the fields starting @ 10am Thursday
Captain Meeting Friday NOON By registration
there will be a parking pass in your team packet
make sure you have proper identification when checking in ie..Driver license,or pastport,or school id along with birth certificate with out 1 of the above you wont be able to register or play
Any other question let me know

Randy
Bring It On Airsoft

Last edited by Randy Bocelli : 04-01-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:46 PM #51
1XSVEGO

1XSVEGO plays in the USPL
1XSVEGO plays in the PSP
1XSVEGO plays in the APPA D2 division
so 5man finals are on saturday?!?!
OG KOLOHE
1XSVEGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:57 PM #52
oomay

oomay plays in the USPL
oomay plays in the PSP
oomay plays in the APPA D3 division
what the hell.... that really sucks. people play to make sunday not saturday. this is lame. is there any way to shange your division this late.like to d3 7 man. cuz that is bs.
LUXE#1619
oomay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:02 PM #53
Randy Bocelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1XSVEGO View Post
so 5man finals are on saturday?!?!
Yes like stated above
Randy
Bring It On Airsoft
Old 04-01-2009, 06:06 PM #54
oomay

oomay plays in the USPL
oomay plays in the PSP
could you answer my question is there any way we can change from 5 man to 7 man this late. the whole playing finals on saturday is bunk.
LUXE#1619
Old 04-01-2009, 06:15 PM #55
Randy Bocelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomay View Post
what the hell.... that really sucks. people play to make sunday not saturday. this is lame. is there any way to shange your division this late.like to d3 7 man. cuz that is bs.
whats your teams name?
you never heard of make it to Saturday
it a little late now but you could of yesterday and pay the 900.00 difference to move up to 7 man. but then you would have to try to make it to sunday..
we have had it posted that the 5 man was going to be Friday and Saturday Only for about 2 weeks now
sorry you feel that way but we had to do it this way do to the time constraints
But your Playing Paintball on the Beach How can you complain about that. and sunday you can surf
any other question let me know
Randy
Bring It On Airsoft
Old 04-01-2009, 06:17 PM #56
oomay

oomay plays in the USPL
oomay plays in the PSP
yay......make it to saturday. feel like a scrub sunday.does open play sunday or is it just us?
LUXE#1619
Old 04-01-2009, 06:20 PM #57
Randy Bocelli

Quote:
yay......make it to saturday. feel like a scrub sunday.does open play sunday or is it just us?
Pump Is sunday only and the 7man finals
Randy
Bring It On Airsoft
Old 04-01-2009, 06:22 PM #58
oomay

oomay plays in the USPL
oomay plays in the PSP
wait open is pump?
LUXE#1619
Old 04-01-2009, 06:25 PM #59
Randy Bocelli

Quote:
wait open is pump?
yes open 5man is pump
Bring It On Airsoft
Old 04-08-2009, 12:12 PM #60
NSGSplatmaster

has been a member for 10 years
NSGSplatmaster owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Who cares what day the finals are held on? Christ.
NSGSplatmaster is offline   Reply With Quote