Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-26-2009, 07:45 AM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Exclamation If You Are Having Problems With Paintballid.com

Some people are stating they are having issues getting their information on paintballid.com. The main issue that I am finding is the emails for each player. Either there is NO email or there is an incorrect email (because some people change their email every year).

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I CAN HELP YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS. Time is running out to get your card. If you want to email me your email, I can make sure it is added into the system and I can retrieve your password for you. Do not wait.

You can catch me on IM (AOL, MSN and Yahoo), you can get me on the live support which the link is on the website, you can get me on email, and you can get me on the phone.

DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT!!! Simply contact me and I will help you.

Last edited by 357 Productions : 03-26-2009 at 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling
357 Productions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2009, 11:51 AM #2
***MINIONS*** (Banned)

***MINIONS*** plays in the USPL
***MINIONS*** plays in the PSP
***MINIONS*** owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
***MINIONS*** supports Pev's Paintball
im having some problems. i was told last year to renew an id its 10 and to purchase a new one its 35. i cant find the link to renew and i dont wanna pay 35 for a whole new id.
***MINIONS*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:01 PM #3
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***MINIONS*** View Post
im having some problems. i was told last year to renew an id its 10 and to purchase a new one its 35. i cant find the link to renew and i dont wanna pay 35 for a whole new id.
IDs are only good for 1 calander year. Yes, renewing an ID Card is $10 once you pay the $35 for that year. Every year you need to pay the $35 again. The $10 renewal was for those changing information on the current year ID.

Dustin, I am sure you know how the ID process works. It has not changed, it has been the same process for the last few years.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:54 PM #4
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Dustin, what I was saying is you know ID Process's work, you have played other leagues, it is the same and has not changed. But thanks for taking my simple explaination comment and responding in a negative way. You know me and I have always gone the extra mile for every one (including you) but thanks for being a respectful customer.

Thanks
Old 03-26-2009, 06:00 PM #5
iLIKEfudge4u

Quote:
Thank you for clarifying that cyndi and thank you for this extra remark as well. Considering last year was our first gpl season and we only played 2 events NO I DONT KNOW CYNDI. Thanks again for being a professional and realizing who your paying customers are.

dude, i do not see anywhere where she was confontational with you why you got to be with her..... she was helping you out.... chill out.

and before you start flaming me, you were the one that posted on a public forum. if you did not want to be flamed or called out you could have done what she said to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 Productions View Post
You can catch me on IM (AOL, MSN and Yahoo), you can get me on the live support which the link is on the website, you can get me on email, and you can get me on the phone.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:08 PM #6
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Thank you for clarifying that cyndi and thank you for this extra remark as well. Considering last year was our first gpl season and we only played 2 events NO I DONT KNOW CYNDI. Thanks again for being a professional and realizing who your paying customers are.
You are complete garbage.