Old 03-25-2009, 06:43 PM #1
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

GreekGod plays in the PSP
GreekGod supports Pev's Paintball
GreekGod plays in the APPA D5 division
Official Pev's Info Thread

PEVĺS PAINTBALL PARK IN ALDIE
Pevĺs Paintball Park in Aldie is open UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Field Hours are 9 am 4 pm with the first game beginning at 10 am. For the UNDER CONSTRUCTION Opening 7 of the 14 Fields are ready for play

Attack and Defend Fort
Attack and Defend Town
Rock/Boulder/Cave
Air Ball on Turf
Air Ball on Grass

The prices listed below are for UNDER CONSTRUCTION only and are subject to change without notice at any time.

$25 Per Person for Walk On Play with Your Own Equipment. Includes All Day Air.
$54 Per Person for Persons Needing Rental Equipment. Includes All Day Air, 500 Rounds, Entry Fee, and Rental Equipment.

All Players with their own equipment MUST use paintballs purchased from a Pev's Paintball Pro Shop that have a Pev's Logo PRINTED on the ball. NO EXCEPTIONS! Cases start at $42.99 at Pevĺs Pro Shops. All players using Pevĺs rental equipment must use premium paintballs purchased at the Park for $69.

The minimum age to play at Pevĺs Paintball Park is 10 years old.

ALL players MUST have VALID state identification to prove persons 18 and older. NO EXCEPTIONS!

All players under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign their waiver. These can be downloaded on the webpage click on downloads.

If Renting Equipment, a drivers license or state identification card must be surrendered for equipment. Identification will be returned when equipment is returned.

Field Address is 39835 New Road, Aldie, VA 20105

**DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CONTAINING LENAH ROAD. ľ PLEASE CALL US IF YOU NEED SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS TO THE PAINTBALL PARK**

For General Information Questions or for Directions, Please Call 703-327-7640

Miscellaneous All rental guns will come with a barrel cover. If the cover is lost, players will be charged $7.00.

Private Group Reservations, Birthday Parties and Corporate Outings available 7 days a week!

39835 New Road
Aldie, VA 20105
(703) 327-7640
info@pevspaintball.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2009, 06:43 PM #2
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

Reservations

The reservation office is open 7 days a week to take your reservation and answer your questions. Monday thru Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm. Call us @ 703-327-7640

We take reservations for Walk-On Rentals if you have more than 5 people. (Walk-On Rental Reservations only available Saturday’s and Sundays, unless park is open M-F for walk-on play.

Reservations are also available for private parties:

Birthday Parties

Private Groups

Payment is required when you make a reservation! Birthday Parties must be paid in full for a minimum of 6 players at the time of reservation. Private Groups are required to put down a $15 deposit for a minimum of 10 players at the time of reservation. Walk-On Rentals are required to put down a $15 deposit for a minimum of 5 players at the time of reservation.

All private parties include private games, private instructors, and private fields. As a group you get to pick the fields you play and are not limited to any one field!

BIRTHDAY PARTIES
We have constructed many fields at Pev’s Paintball Park in Aldie, VA for groups of 6 or more players.

With a minimum of 6 players you are able to reserve a 1 or 2 hour block of time between 9 am and 4pm. Birthday Party Reservations must be paid in full at the time of reservation. In the 1 hour session, at least 4 games will be played. Pev’s is the only paintball park that offers upgraded standard rental equipment.

1 Hour Package Options:

$24.00 (6-9 players) $19.00 (10+ players) per player. **This special package includes 1 hour of play, game fee, semiautomatic paint marker, 200 paintballs, full facemask and free Air Fills. Pev’s Park offers Tippmann 98 Customs, Dye Precision barrel, and DXS nitrogen tank for an accurate straight shot. $29.00 (6-9 players) $24.00 (10+ players) per player package that includes 1 hour of play, game fee, semiautomatic paint marker, 400 paintballs, full facemask and free Air Fills and Paintball Belt Pack.

2 Hour Package:

$39.00 (6-9 players) $35.00 (10+ players) per player includes 2 hours of play, game fee, semiautomatic paint marker, 500 paintballs, full facemask and free Air Fills and Paintball Belt Pack.

Please remember - you are only booked for a 1 or 2 hour block of time. We ask that players move swiftly as to play at least four (4) games per hour. You must arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled playing time. Should you arrive late, you will be shortening your playing time within that 1 or 2 hour block and no extension of playing time will be given.

We furnish a picnic table and tent and offer refreshments at our concessions stand.

In addition to the paintball party we offer lunch packages for private parties: **Hot Dog Parties Only Available Weekends**

Pizza Party....up to 6 people (14 in. pizza)
1 large one topping pizza (cheese or pepperoni)
6 ice creams
6 sodas
$35.00
$3.00 for each additional person for ice cream and soda.
For an additional large 1 topping pizza - $18.00

Hot Dog Party... Up to 6 people
6 hot dogs
6 bags of chips
6 sodas
6 ice creams
$35.00
$3.00 for each additional person

If you are interested in only ice cream for your party it is $2.00 per person. Please let us know at the time of your reservation if you are interested in adding pizza or hot dogs to your party.

Note: Birthday Parties are very popular, so be sure to book your reservation at least two (2) weeks in advance. At times we are able to book in as little as one day before your play date, but this is not guaranteed.

PRIVATE PARTIES
Great for Team Parties, Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties, Corporate Parties, Corporate Team Building, End of Season Sport Parties/Banquettes.

Groups of 10 or more may book for a 3 or 6 hour session.

Rental Equipment Prices:
(Rental Includes: Tippmann 98 paintball marker with 14” Dye Precision Barrel, DXS Nitrogen Air System, Full Face Mask, Belt Pack with tubes and 500 paintballs)

10-19 players $54 per person

20-29 players $49 per person

30+ players $44 per person

100+ players $40 per person

Own Equipment Prices for Private Session:

10-19 players $29 per person

20-29 players $24 per person

30+ players $19 per person

100+ players $14 per person

You must arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled playing time. Should you arrive late you will be shortening your playing time and no extension will be given

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, PLEASE CALL 703-327-7640
39835 New Road
Aldie, VA 20105
(703) 327-7640
info@pevspaintball.com
Old 03-25-2009, 06:43 PM #3
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

Pev's Paintball, Woodbridge
13932 Jeff Davis Hwy
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Tel: (703) 491-6505
Hours:
M-F 11:00am-8pm
Sat 10am–8pm
Sun Closed
DERECTIONS

Pev's Paintball Park & Pro Shop in Aldie
39835 New Road
Aldie, VA 20105
Tel: (703) 327-7640
Pro Shop Hours:
M-F 10am-7pm
Sat-Sun 11am-5pm
Feild Hours:
M-F By Reservation Only
Sat 9am–4pm (Games Begin at 10)
Sun-9am–4pm (Games Begin at 10)
DERECTIONS
**DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CONTAINING LENAH ROAD. – PLEASE CALL US IF YOU NEED SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS TO THE PAINTBALL PARK**

Pev's Paintball, Fairfax
11204 Lee Highway, A-1
Fairfax, VA 22030
Tel: (703) 273-7732
Hours:
M-F 11am-8pm
Sat 10am-8pm
Sun 11am-5pm
DIRECTIONS

Pev's Paintball, Sterling
50-A Pidgeon Hill Dr.
Sterling, VA 20165
Tel: (703) 433-2282
Hours:
M-F 11am-8pm
Sat 10am-8pm
Sun Closed
DIRECTOINS

Pev's Paintball Pro Shop Essex
807 Eastern Blvd
Essex, MD 21221-3504
Tel: (410) 391-0222
Hours:
M-F 12:00pm-8:00pm
Sat 10:00am-8:00pm
Sun Closed
DIRECTIONS

Pev's Paintball, Rockville
1044 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: (301) 738-3200
Hours:
M-F 11:00am-8:00pm
Sat 10:00am-8:00pm
Sun Closed
DIRECTOINS

Pev's Paintball Park-Manchester
740 Route 539
Manchester, NJ 08759
Tel: (800) FLAG-007
Hours:
Sat-Sun 8:30am-4pm
DIRECTOINS

Pev's Paintball Pro Shop San Diego
5208 Jackson Drive Suite, 111
La Mesa, CA 91941
Tel: (619) 697-4PEV
Fax: (619) 697-9PEV
Hours:
M-T 12pm-8pm
Fri 12pm-9pm
Sat 11am-9pm
Sun Closed
DIRECTIONS
Old 03-25-2009, 06:44 PM #4
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTOINS
1. Where can I play?
Pev's awesome Paintball Park is located at 39835 New Road, Aldie, VA 20105.

2. Can I play by myself?
Do I need a reservation? The Paintball Park is open every Saturday and Sunday for open play. You can come by yourself but we recommend that you bring a couple of friends to have fun too! If you're going to bring ten or more friends, we DO recommend that you make a reservation. This way we can assure that we have plenty of equipment on hand.

3. How do I make a reservation?
You can call (703) 327-7640 7 days a week! Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am and 8pm and Saturday and Sunday between 9-4.

4. How old do you have to be to play paintball?
The minimum age to play at Pev’s Paintball Park is ten years old.

5. Can I bring my own paintballs to Pev’s Paintball Park?
If you have your own equipment you may bring your own paintballs, but your paintball must have a Pev’s logo printed on the ball. Cases start at $42.99 at Pev’s Paintball Pro Shops, can not be purchased at this price at the park; only Pev’s Premium is available at the Park for $69. If you are renting Pev’s equipment you must use paintballs purchased at Pev’s Paintball Park. This ensures quality play and ensures equipment will work properly, as there are many types of paintballs that will damage our equipment. Every type of paintball marker reacts differently to certain brands of paintballs due to functionality of the paintball marker. **Paint pricing is subject to change at any time without notice!**

6. Is this a safe sport?
Yes. An independent insurance company did a recent study that has shown that more people are injured during a one year period while playing Golf, Tennis and even Bowling than are injured while playing Paintball.

7. Does it hurt to get hit by a paintball?
At Pevs field we require that all paintball markers be set (chronographed) at no higher than 285 feet per second. At this speed the feeling is very similar to being snapped by a rubber band. Anything above this setting will sting and hurt. All Pevs locations offer FREE chronographing (or setting) of the speed of your paintball marker.

8. Is it legal to shoot my paintball marker behind my house?
You must check with your local law enforcement for accurate regulations.

9. Why can't I use a barrel plug?
Two years ago, insurance companies found that barrel plugs would not prevent an accident. If a paintball marker accidentally discharged, the barrel plug would become as harmful a projectile as the paintball itself. Barrel covers contain accidental discharges within the barrel and the bag.

10. Does Pevs rent paintball equipment?
Yes, please call any one of the Pevs Pro Shops to inquire or just come to the field during normal business hours. Equipment is always available at the Paintball Park. We will need 48 hours notice if you would like to pick up rental equipment from your local Pevs Pro Shop.

11. Where can I get my tank filled/ charged?
You can purchase CO2 or pressurized air fills at any local Pevs Pro Shop.

12. How much CO2 do I have left?
Unfortunately, the answer to that question isn't very simple. CO2 is measured by weight, not pressure. Every CO2 tank weighs different than the next. Without knowing the exact weight of your CO2 tank completely empty we can't do the math to figure out what you need. When you come to get your tank filled, please DO NOT discharge your tank! Bring it in with whatever is left. This will considerably speed the filling process.

13. Is it good to buy paintballs online or at a large sporting goods store?
We do not recommend purchasing paintballs anywhere but Pevs. Pevs gets their paintballs FACTORY DIRECT! This is the FRESHEST you can buy. The fresher the paint, the better it shoots! Paintballs are perishable and have a limited shelf life. The older paintballs are, the less round they become and the more likely they are to break inside your paintball marker before they even leave the barrel. Lopsided paintballs also curve thru the air when shot rather than going straight to your target!

14. How much do paintballs cost and why are some so expensive?
Pevs has paintballs starting from $11.99 for a bag of 500 rounds to $62.99 for a case of the best tournament grade paint. The reason behind the wide range of prices is simply the quality of the product. The more expensive paintballs are rounder, break more consistently and mark better.

15. Do you match Internet prices?
Although Pev's strives to be competitive in our pricing we can't match Internet pricing. Products sold on the Internet can come in many forms. They can be defective or remanufactured, and most are not guaranteed by the seller. Pev's Proshops offer the following advantages over shopping on the Internet. We offer a FREE lifetime labor warranty on all new paintball markers bought at Pev's. Also we offer professional installation of any part or upgrade for FREE if the part and the marker were both purchased from Pev's. Lastly and most importantly we offer a courteous, professional service and advice with every visit. With these advantages and our numerous convenient locations you can see where your best value lies.

16. Why don't you carry the ……
Pev's Paintball is the largest paintball only retailer in the world. We have achieved distinction by offering our valued customers only quality, top of the line products. Pev's Proshop managers research and test all the latest products that hit the paintball market to insure the quality and value to the customer. If there is a product that you have seen that we are not carrying more often that not it means that it has not met our standards for product quality.

17. Do you have a Paintball Field in Fairfax County?
Believe us, if we could we would!! Due to county zoning regulations it is highly unlikely that there will ever be a Paintball field in Fairfax County. The minimum requirement by zoning ordinances is 50 of Agriculturally Zoned land to operate a Paintball facility. If you are familiar with the growth and expansion infairfax County this type of land has not been available for nearly 30 years.

18. How do I stop my goggles from fogging up when I play?
While there is no way to stop your goggles from fogging 100% of the time there are three options that offer differing levels of success.

Option 1. Pev's Proshops sell Anti Fog spray. This is to be used with single pane lenses only (never use it on thermal lenses). Throughly clean and dry you lense. Spray three quick sprays of the anti fog sray on the inside of your lense. Allow the spray to remain on the lense for 60 seconds. With a clean dry cloth gently wipe the inside of the lense until there is a slight haze on the lense that you can see thru. This haze is the silcone in the spray adhereing to the lense. That will prevent the fogging. If you wipe the lense to thoroughly you will remove the anti fog spray you just applied.

Option 2. Upgrade to a thermal lense for your goggles. These are available at all Pev's Proshops. The thermal lense works just like the thermal windows in your house there a two lenses that trap a neutral layer of air between them that helps prevent fogging.

Option 3. is available for the JT Spectra series of goggles and is called the Vortex Fan. This fan mounts under the visor of your goggles and either blows cool air down into the goggles, or if you are a contact lense wearer you can reverse the fan and it will suck the hot most air out of the goggles.

19. Does Pev's sell marker packages?
Yes Pev's Proshops have packages available with any marker purchased starting at $45.00. These packages contain everything the new player would need to get started.

20. Is CO2 the only propellant (gas) that can be used for Paintball play?
No CO2 is the most common form of propellant used however Compressed Nitrogen is becoming more and more popular with experienced players.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:44 PM #5
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

21. What is Nitrogen and why should I switch?
Nitrogen in its simplest form is the air that you are breathing. If you remove the oxygen and carbon dioxide from the air you are left with Nitrogen. While CO2 is a liquid that expands into a gaseous state at rates that vary with ambient tempature, Nitrogen is a stable inert gas that is not affected by temperature. It provides a much more consistent velocity from shot to shot which allows you to maintain the same trajectory from shot to shot thereby increasing the accuracy of your shots. The other added benefint ot using Nitrogen over CO2 is that it is a much cleaner which means less wear and tear on your marker.

22. Are longer barrels more accurate?
Although this theory is correct when using a real firearm it in not correct in relation to paintball markers. After extensive testing by different manufactures in the paintball industry it was determined that the optimal length for a paintball barrel is between 12" – 14".

23. How do I clean my Paintball marker?
It is not recommended that you clean your marker with out being shown the correct way. While every marker requires cleaning they each have certain things that must be, and more importantly MUST NOT be done to them. One of the benefits of shopping with Pev's is that every customer is shown at the time of purchase how to clean and maintain their particular marker. This service is provided free of charge. If you have purchased you marker elsewhere, on the Internet for instance, you can bring it to any Pev's Proshop and for a modest fee we can show you how to proper care for it.

24. How do I oil my Paintball marker?
Once again our advice is not to do anything until you learn the right way. While some marker require liberal amounts of oil to operate properly others can be ruined by any oil at all getting into the wrong places. Once again one of the benefits of shopping with Pev's is that every customer is shown at the time of purchase how to clean and maintain their particular marker. This service is provided free of charge. If you have purchased you marker elsewhere, on the Internet for instance, you can bring it to any Pev's Proshop and for a modest fee we can show you how to proper care for it.

25. Does Pev's buy used guns?
Although Pev's Paintball Pro Shops do not directly buy used guns from players as space permits Pev's Paintball Pro Shops will assist customers in selling their paintball markers thru our consignment program.
Depending on the circumstances of the sale Pev's charges a reasonable percentage of the sale for this service.
Please see the manager of your local Pro Shop for the details of this service.

26. Can you give me a discount?
Pev's Proshops offer discounts to Pev's sponsored teams, Police Department personnel, Fire Department personnel, and Active Duty Military personnel. We do offer Package Savings and Volume discounts on some purchases. Please ask your local proshop manager for details

27. How do I get sponsored by Pevs?
Every year Pevs receives numerous requests for sponsorship on the local and national level. Currently Pevs provides major sponsorship for 7 teams that compete nationally, and a few minor sponsorships for teams that play in the local area. Put together a team resume, remembering that sponsorship is a two way street, so it's important to mention what your team is willing to do for their sponsorship. Some requirements for Pevs teams are team work days at the playing park, helping out in the shops upon request, reffing tournaments, and Big Games, and promoting the Pevs brand name. If you're interested put together your resume and drop it off at your local Pevs Proshop
Old 03-25-2009, 06:44 PM #6
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY FROM PEV'S

1. Free $50 Savings Coupon Book

Free Coupon Book with every gun purchase. Coupon Book offers customers over $50 in discounts off accessories, clothing, paintballs, barrels, electronic feeders, and free items such as free air fills and free play passes.

2. Free Lifetime Labor Warranty

Every paintball gun will break. Paintball guns require the use of either air or gas which requires o-rings and other types of seals. These seals deteriorate and require replacement. Proper replacement of these parts should be performed by a trained technician. Our Gun Techs have been to the Manufacturer's Tech School and normally charge $30 for the first hour to work on paintball guns. When you buy your gun from Pev's, you NEVER pay a labor charge as long as you (the original customer) own the gun. You only pay for parts.

3. Free Preferred Customer Key Tag

Free Preferred Custom Key Tag with every gun purchase. This key tag offers monthly discounts off paintballs, accessories and other items. The key tag also automatically discounts your field fee by $3 every time you visit the park. These discounts are only available to our VIP customers who have a Pev's key tag.

4. Free Rental Equipment

If you drop of your equipment for service and Pev’s can not repair it within 5 days, we will offer you free rental equipment equivalent to your own for you to use at Pev’s Paintball Park.

5. Free Play Pass

Free Play pass with every gun purchase. The perfect way to use your new "toy" is FREE…no field fee! Customers receive a coupon book that includes a Free Play Pass with every new gun purchase made at Pev's Paintball.

6. Free Installation of accessories

Free Installation of accessories is a service we offer all our customers that purchase their paintball guns from Pev's. Every time you purchase an upgrade or aftermarket accessory, just let one of our trained certified techs install it for you. Our techs know the correct procedures to install aftermarket products so that you don't void your warranty. We are here to help you and since you bought your gun from Pev's, we do the install for FREE!

7. Free stuff as you earn bonus points

Bonus Points! Every paintball you purchase counts towards bonus points. If you buy a 500 round bag of paintballs, you receive 500 bonus points. If you buy a case of 2000 paintballs, you receive 2000 bonus points. A Customer Loyalty program designed around the one thing you always need…Paintballs! Save your paintball receipts and as you accumulate points you can redeem them for products. Redeem your points for products such as paintballs, jerseys, gloves, pants, feeders, loaders, and much more. Visit a Pev's Pro shop to see the Bonus Points prize list.

8. Certified Techs

Pev's employees attend manufacturer training classes to be certified by the manufacturer and authorized to perform repairs, warranty service, and upgrades. Pev's is one the few paintball stores in the United States authorized to service and repair paintball equipment from Worr Game Products, Airgun Designs, WDP, Tippmann, Centerflag, Air America, Smart Parts, Brass Eagle, View Loader, Empire, Kingman, Bob Long Intimidators, and many more.

If the tech has NOT had manufacturer training and has NOT been certified to repair certain paintball guns, any repairs that tech performs may void any manufacturer warranty or in worst circumstances may even permanently damage the gun causing reoccurring problems. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO FIND OUT IF THE TECHS WORKING ON YOUR GUN HAVE BEEN TRAINED AND IN SOME CASES "MANUFACTURER CERTIFIED".

9. Fresh Paint Guarantee

Fresh Paintballs Guarantee

Have you ever been a K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Sports Authority or any mass merchandise retail store that sold paintballs and saw the paintballs on the shelves? Take a closer look next time and look at the paintballs . . . some may be dimpled, odd shaped, swollen, faded, are even broken. The mass merchant stores buy in huge quantities for all their locations and then stores them in a warehouse for an extended period and by the time the individual stores receive them, they more than likely are several months old.

As paintballs age, several things will happen to them. Because paintballs are encapsulated in a soft gelatin material, the shell of the paintballs will eventually get softer and begin to give way to the weight of the other balls stacked on them in the containers. This will usually cause dimpling, ball breakage and odd shaped paintballs while the product is sitting on the shelves.

It is a proven, tested, fact that poor quality or old paintballs will shoot poorly, break in the gun, not feed into the breach or stick together. Old paintballs will mean a bad day at the paintball field. Paintballs are costly, and it makes for a difficult game experience and a waste of money when you are shooting at a target and the balls curve, hook, drop, or explode before impact. Make your paintball dollars count, purchase FRESH paintballs. Most pro shops carry fresh paintballs because they are the true paintball enthusiast who will know how to care for paintballs and the quality life expectancy of the balls.

So, the next time you are in a mass merchant retail store, look at the paintballs and see for yourself how some of the paintballs obviously have been sitting somewhere for a lengthy amount of time.

At Pev's Paintball, both our stores and our fields, we care about the quality of the paintballs we sell. We monitor our stock to ensure the paintballs have not been on the shelves too long, we ensure the temperature remains constant, and we go the extra miles to ensure our paintballs are FRESH. Before a customer leaves our shops, we open up every box of paintballs to ensure there were no breakage in shipping and that the paintballs meet the same standards we would use, because we are paintball players too! Pev has played on the a NPPL Professional roster for years, and realizes how important fresh paintballs are for playing the game . . . a bad batch of paintballs could mean an early flight home from a tournament.

10. Customer Service
Old 03-25-2009, 06:45 PM #7
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

Reserved
Old 03-25-2009, 06:45 PM #8
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

Reserved.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:05 PM #9
BlackSundayPaintball
hmmmm.....????

BlackSundayPaintball is a Supporting Member
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the PSP
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the APPA D3 division
pevs paintball park is in virginia, not maryland.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:19 PM #10
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

yes but we have hundreds of people that come from maryland and DC so PBnation gave us a sectoin in the maryland forums
Old 03-31-2009, 11:37 AM #11
BlackSundayPaintball
hmmmm.....????

BlackSundayPaintball is a Supporting Member
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the PSP
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the APPA D3 division
if thats your justification then we have hundreads of people that come from Virgina every weekend so I want a forum there.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:54 AM #12
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

then get your feild owner to deal for one. Don't be jealious Pevs rocks
Old 04-05-2009, 11:02 PM #13
improsuckmyd
Understood.com Designer

improsuckmyd plays in the USPL
improsuckmyd plays in the PSP
jealious

pevs is nice.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:33 PM #14
Mako !
BoNe_Us_BaLlR_mD

Annual Supporting Member
Mako ! plays in the PSP
Mako ! supports Pev's Paintball
Mako ! plays in the APPA D2 division
Mako ! has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mako ! has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey does anyone know the kid named Nate who played at PEVS yesterday ? he asked me to play the XBall or 5man with his team he never called or texted just woundering if anyone here knows him ?

FIERCE Paintball Palmetto, Florida
Central Florida Paintball a.k.a CFP
BALLS DEEP....
DiRtY sOuTh DeFeNcE

Fierce Paintball Field 5205 Moccasin Wallow Rd Palmetto,Florida
*SaM MoNvILLe FaN*
Old 04-06-2009, 06:06 PM #15
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pećey

Yes I do. Send me a PM and I will get you his username
Old 04-12-2009, 05:00 PM #16
EGO_Junkie

I have a question about bonus paint points. How does it work at the field? I know at the store they scan the purchase onto the computer, but I have Aldie receipts and they do not show that you purchased paint; it just gives you a sub total. So how does it work with those receipts and if it is scanned in the computer at the store, why do we need to keep the receipts?
Old 02-17-2010, 08:28 PM #17
PB4JESUS627
SoFla

PB4JESUS627 plays in the PSP
PB4JESUS627 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PB4JESUS627 plays in the APPA D2 division
are you guys open this sunday?
SYNDICATE #50