Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-20-2009, 07:05 PM #22
Tim Foolery
Mr. Goodnews

I thought Seal did most the helping but no problem lol.
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2009, 02:39 PM #23
MastyrOfwar
Semper Fidelis

well to everyone who helped, thanks

ON THE SEVENTH DAY WHILE GOD RESTED, WE OVERRAN HIS PERIMETER, STOLE THE GLOBE AND WE'VE BEEN RUNNING THE WHOLE SHOW EVER SINCE.

WE LIVE LIKE SOLDIERS, TALK LIKE SAILORS, AND SLAP THE HELL OUT OF BOTH OF THEM. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
MastyrOfwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:26 PM #24
hurricane68
Paintball for life

hurricane68 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppelepugh View Post
ok, i turned the ram cap back a few notches because i noticed the bolt seemed to be too far forward in the breach. good news is it doesn't chop anymore, but it skips shots, still, like dry firing.
mine did the same but i got it to ramp fast after i raised the BIP Delay, its not sensing the ball and its trying to shoot too fast, eyes might be dirty or might need to be changed...just for S's & G's the LPR is supposed to be 80psi and the dwell is something like 10 so try the factory settings and stuff

Fortitudine Vincimus
Never the good son
Dance with the delusional angels of sin
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
hurricane68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:44 PM #25
MastyrOfwar
Semper Fidelis

I'm leaving for boot camp in about a month, but when i get back i am going to replace the eyes and i'm thinking about buy the low blow bolt that you can find on eBay. but i would like everyone who has used this bolt to give me feedback, but i'd also like the opinions of others as to whether it's a waist of money or if i should get it.

Here's the URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/System-X-NME-Low...3286.m20.l1116

ON THE SEVENTH DAY WHILE GOD RESTED, WE OVERRAN HIS PERIMETER, STOLE THE GLOBE AND WE'VE BEEN RUNNING THE WHOLE SHOW EVER SINCE.

WE LIVE LIKE SOLDIERS, TALK LIKE SAILORS, AND SLAP THE HELL OUT OF BOTH OF THEM. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
MastyrOfwar is offline   Reply With Quote