Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: What paint will you be shooting?
Draxxus 34 44.16%
Kee 20 25.97%
Karnage 4 5.19%
X.O. 10 12.99%
G.A.P. 7 9.09%
JT 2 2.60%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2009, 03:22 AM #1
derekjacobsma
EYE LUV U

Official Paint Prices And Brands!!!

this is a direct copy from the ballercafe .com website. i though it would also behelpful to post it up here on pbnation for those who dont have a ballercafe account.

Paintballs Paintballs Paintballs
How it works, pre-ordering, pricing and brands

Thank you for signing up for the US Paintball League Huntington Beach Surf City Open held on the beach April 3 – 5, 2009. The US Paintball League is pleased to offer you the best tournament paintballs at the best prices. This special pricing is not public, and is only being made available to you because you have signed up for the event.

How it Works. Allow us to introduce the “ Paintball Palace ”
All paintballs will be distributed out of the extravagant Paintball Palace conveniently located inside the Player Paddock area. The Paintball Palace is a cool, air conditioned office building located inside the players’ paddocks on the beach. Teams will be able to get their paintballs from our friendly staff as they need them. At the end of your session, we will store the unused paintballs and you can pick them up the next day. The goal is to keep the Paintballs fresh and tournament ready. We also do not want the paintballs to leave the paddocks area and wind up in the sand, on the beach, bike path, parking lot, streets and hotels. We will store all your paintballs on site. This service will be offered in Huntington Beach and possibly other venues throughout the year.

Sponsored Teams
All Paintballs must be purchased from the US Paintball League on site. We will honor Manufacture direct sponsorships. Please have your factory rep contact the US Paintball League with your sponsorship details by emailing info@uspaintballleague.com. Make sure all sponsored paintballs are pre-ordered in advance as there will be no deals discussed at the event.

Pre-Order Paint: Save $
Pre Order and pay for your paintballs to get a better price and to ensure you are guaranteed to get the brand you want. For the pre-paid price, teams must prepay by March 25th with credit card or March 20th with check.

Paintball Pricing. Remember.
Again, all Paintballs must be purchased from the US Paintball League on site. Below is the pricing for both pre-pay and pay at the event. Pricing ranges from $30 - $50 per case depending on the brand.

Draxxus Silver can be purchased for $40 per case pre-pay or $45 per case at the event.

Draxxus Gold can be purchased for $45 per case pre-pay or $50 per case at the event.

Kee All Star Paint can be purchased for $35 per case pre-pay or $40 per case at the event.

Kee Ultra EvilPaint can be purchased for $40 per case pre-pay or $45 per case at the event.

Karnage Tear Paint will be available for $35 per case pre-pay and $40 per case at the event.

Karnage Rip Paint will be available for $40 per case pre-pay and $45 per case at the event.

X.O. V1 Paint will be available for $30 per case pre-pay and $35 per case at the event.

X.O. Designer Paint will be available for $40 per case pre-pay and $45 per case at the event.

GAP will be available for $40 per case pre-pay and $45 per case at the event.

JT Paint will be available for $40 per case pre-pay and $45 per case at the event.

Last edited by derekjacobsma : 03-18-2009 at 03:25 AM.
derekjacobsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2009, 01:38 PM #2
derekjacobsma
EYE LUV U

paint is more expensive than last year nppl
Old 03-18-2009, 02:51 PM #3
Spitfirex59

has been a member for 10 years
Spitfirex59 plays in the PSP
Spitfirex59 plays in the APPA D3 division
If you are on a team registered for the event I think you got this in an email I know I did.
Spitfirex59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:26 PM #4
derekjacobsma
EYE LUV U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfirex59 View Post
If you are on a team registered for the event I think you got this in an email I know I did.
i dont check my email
Old 03-18-2009, 03:29 PM #5
painter4life05
cixelsyd

Annual Supporting Member
painter4life05 supports Cereal Killerz 2
painter4life05 donated to help Peyton Trent
I am not playing the event, but isn't GAP out of business?
Old 03-18-2009, 03:48 PM #6
BunkerKing5291
Hate.Heart.Love.

BunkerKing5291 plays in the USPL
BunkerKing5291 plays in the PSP
BunkerKing5291 is an NCPA player
No they where closing a certain section of production down because of some finical issues and now they brought it back up and kept it running from what I understand. Correct me if Im wrong.
SUNY Oswego Rush NCPA Alumni
BunkerKing5291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:44 PM #7
derekjacobsma
EYE LUV U

last year paint was 5 bucks cheaper a case about...may not seem like a lot but after 20-30 cases it adds up