Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-14-2009, 08:51 AM #1
ZachCaswell

Help!

well i came to the conclusion these blackhearts are so complicated, why cant they be like an ion? or is an ion more complicated, but i cant seem to get this one figured out, the board is lighting up green, sometimes blinking, i know green blinking is the eyes, but i can not do ANYTHING. what do i do to get it into programming cause our shop put it on psp ramp, but we figured out what it actually is and we dont like it.
ZachCaswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2009, 11:15 AM #2
DaCreator

the blackhearts are very simple, don't blame the technology just because you guys don't have the easy to follow, 1 year old chimpanzee could follow instructions...

To get it into programming hold down the trigger and turn on the marker. Each time you pull the trigger the color of led will change each corresponding to a certain programming mode... If I had the super easily laid out instructions on me I'd maybe explain it but most likely I'd say something like "go to the smart parts website and find the instructions there" .

You'll say shamwow everytime you use them.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:39 AM #3
ZachCaswell

lol i did follow the directions but it confused me, but is there any difference with the virtue board compared to the blackheart?
Old 03-14-2009, 07:37 PM #4
ZachCaswell

my buddy took it up to the shop, and it has the problem with the red light. iguess this is the 3rd they had. is that a popular thing to go wrong?
Old 03-15-2009, 04:02 PM #5
phowell23
Fantasy Football MegaStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachCaswell View Post
my buddy took it up to the shop, and it has the problem with the red light. iguess this is the 3rd they had. is that a popular thing to go wrong?
What's the problem with the red light?
phowell23 is offline   Reply With Quote