PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-14-2009, 08:26 PM #1
chino101

chino101 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
VERY RARE OAKLEY CASE 6' Aluminum Store Display

Up for sale is a recently acquired 6' Oakley Display Case. These are NOT sold anywhere and are near impossible to find. This is for serious Oakley collectors only. As you can see from the pictures this thing looks amazing and it puts whatever you want on display and also keeps it secure, I keep my sunglasses and camera gear in the plexi-glass part and keep a lot of other expensive items in the bottom. This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on a next to impossible item to find. The price is high due to the rarity of these items.
Features:
Solid Aluminum Construction
Plexi-Glass windows and shelves.
5 Level display- 4 plexi and bottom
Lockable, hinged plexi door
Lockable, hinged aluminum door to lower level.
2 Shelf lower level storage.
"O" and "Oakley" on top of all four sides of display
Opaque window on top for lighting

NONE of the items seen inside/on-top/outside the case are included/for sale, so in short ONLY THE CASE IS INCLUDED.
I highly recommend local pickup, this thing is NOT light. In order to ship it will need to be freighted and we are talking $200+
It needs some cleaning as it was kept outside for awhile before i acquired it. It is free of dirt and dust but the aluminum could use some polishing.

Price- $750 OBO (dont be stupid these cannot be purchased ANYWHERE)
Trades- Anything that includes $300-400 in cash (No guns)
Item location- Orlando FL
I can arrange drop off but the charge for gas to and from will be applied and payment is required BEFORE i set out to drop it off.

RULES READ BEFORE OFFERING
Be mature
Do NOT ask me to pm you with lowest price, it says OBO so OFFER!
If you want me to add or you are adding state how much otherwise i will thank you for the free up.
Home telephone number with a valid matching name and address is required, as i will be calling.
I will only ship first if you have 2+ pages of positive, legitimate feedback under your current name and you are over the age of 18. oh and by the way eBay feedback doesn't mean anything to me.
I am fine with third party as long as it is a mod and we split fees.
You pay i ship simple as that
I accept paypal you will be adding 3% www.thefeecalculator.com, MO (USPS ONLY) and personal checks, Checks will be cleared before shipment, that means 10 days after i get your check your equipment will ship after 10 days
Post then pm it will help me keep track of everyone.
My Feedback is in my signature and i encourage you to speak to any other member i have dealt with and they will vouch for me.

Last edited by chino101 : 03-14-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2009, 04:21 PM #2
morrt111

do you still have the oakley case??