Open Division:

1st Buttery Biscuits
2nd Rec Warriors
3rd WWCND (what would Chuck Norris do)

Rookie:

1st Ball Busters
2nd Gulf Coast Killerz
3rd Triple Threat

We had 17 teams in total and I think it is safe to say 100% of the teams had a Blast +-1%margin of error :lol:

Now for the Thank you's
Thanks to Keith for all the paper work and bull crap that few appreciate
THANKS to all my Refs! and helpers
Thanks to ALL the teams that continue to support the WTS even after a lay off.
And Thanks to ALL the NEW teams that never played a paintball tournament and got their cherry popped here at SWAT PAINTBALL, we tried to be gentle :pimp:

Thanks to Mother Nature, who unlike 1 year 2 months ago did not let the sky dump on us, she kept it comfy with the right mix of wind, sun and clouds.

I watched a lot of new players that show promise of becoming good if they stick with the sport,
I also saw a lot of the open players that made me go ...."hmmmmmm" they may be Pro's if they stick with the sport.
I saw players that are average on any given Sunday step up and play like they have never played before.
I saw players get mugged and shake hands and congratulate the victors.
I saw the twinkle in the eye's of Newbs after their first event was finished, who fell in love with tournament ball and can now speak with me on the same plain, both of us having competed, regardless the level and understand what it is like to give 110%, hate to lose, hate ourselves for our mistakes on the field that may have cost the game, and remember every shot of every second of our wins.

This my friends is why we play,
WE Play because we can, because as players we have to know on any given day , I CAN COMPETE ! and if not I will practice until I can !!! We are athletes, this is competition, this is physical, this is mental, this is pressure and this is why we love it.

Thanks for making my day EASY, and being sportsman.

Ger

go to http://www.swatpaintball.com/forum/v...p=75420#p75420
for entire thread and results, look forward to 2nd event May 24 th
Warped Sportz Ms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups