PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 04:18 PM #22
adamnewff
CaNt ToUcH DiS

adamnewff plays in the PSP
go with the egoo..as a first highend gun you will like it alot more then all the others..its ligher,,its faster,,its more airefficent,,its got a cool screen so you can change settins real easy...easiest to maintain...you wont be dissipointed
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2009, 04:21 PM #23
adamnewff
CaNt ToUcH DiS

adamnewff plays in the PSP
if you get a spoolvalve and have problems..without knowin what your doing regarless how good you are with your hands..if something goes wrong there is sooo much more too fix...the egos are a bit louder..the kick a lil bit more then say a droid...but egos are sooo user freindly.. im tellin you now if you never owned a droid or dm..if you have a problem with it in the first week i gaurntee you spend more time fixin it then you will ever spend fixin a ego in a lifetime..
Old 03-09-2009, 06:24 PM #24
AJEMT

Thanks again for everyones opinion. 1st thread in a while that I've gotten reply after reply of good information from people with actual experience. Angels are pretty much out in my opinion, they really are in a world of there own with upgrades, and tech stuff. Egos are just so light and seemingly dependable, Droid is still my top pick but a little out of my price range atm. Haven't spent enough time with the BL line to really have an opinion yet, I plan on at least getting a few games in with a buddies before I make a decision. If I really fall for a Droid I think I'll regret not getting what I want, so I'll hold out a couple of extra weeks and look for a good deal.

Keep the opinions coming! Good thread so far.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:32 PM #25
speedy51
**Contract Killer**

Their all great guns, it just comes down to preference. Ego's are retard proof, and easy to maintain. Thats why so many people own them. They can be loud as **** though. If you dont mind sitting down for 15 minutes to clean your gun, then DM's are great. Whoever said dm's have 10+ o-rings on the bolt, your right, but it's usually only a couple that ever go. DM's just need more attention than an Ego does. And DYE's tech support is great. Best bet is to go to your local field and shoot a bunch of different guns.

Black DM8, Hater Board
Originally posted by jcool: "To surmise, DM owners are more intelligent, better looking, and generally better in bed than your average ion owner."
Embassy#51 D2

Last edited by speedy51 : 03-09-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:54 PM #26
scott1113

scott1113 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
boblong and mmacdev shoot best imo

hybrid marq mummy
Old 03-09-2009, 09:46 PM #27
redneckballer

redneckballer supports Bob Gurnsey
redneckballer supports Sherwood Forest
redneckballer supports our troops
redneckballer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
redneckballer is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnewff View Post
if you get a spoolvalve and have problems..without knowin what your doing regarless how good you are with your hands..if something goes wrong there is sooo much more too fix...the egos are a bit louder..the kick a lil bit more then say a droid...but egos are sooo user freindly.. im tellin you now if you never owned a droid or dm..if you have a problem with it in the first week i gaurntee you spend more time fixin it then you will ever spend fixin a ego in a lifetime..

Speaks the TRUTH!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:06 AM #28
FatalKitty
I has the awesome

FatalKitty is a Paintball photographer
FatalKitty supports Cereal Killerz 2
FatalKitty donated to help Peyton Trent
FatalKitty helped look for balloons
here's just one of the reasons people shoot egos;
eventually they get sick and tired of always having to fix their guns that they finally buy one
Old 03-12-2009, 09:22 PM #29
sflynn23

man this is making me want an ego
Old 03-13-2009, 05:35 PM #30
carder120 with mini
carder with ion/mini/ego

get the ego
john 3:16 "for GOD so loved the world that HE gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."
I can do all things through he who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

thinking about selling 07 ego...
Old 03-14-2009, 04:11 PM #31
fba33 (Banned)

fba33 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPP_Michael View Post
more like loud ***.

Pick up a timmy on the nation for like $300.

You won't be disappointed.

What you think the ego was based on?
Ok I don't know why everyone complains about ego's being loud. Does it really metter when there 10 people on the field shooting?
Old 03-14-2009, 04:25 PM #32
paintballerx34
Forsaken #12

droid or ego. can't go wrong with either one. i've found the rappers are on the lower end of the bob long list. and angels tend to require a lot of maintainance.
WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST

No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bastards die for their country.
George S. Patton

Signed Ollie Lang Jersey for Sale http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3003683
Closed Thread