Old 02-06-2009, 12:02 PM #22
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC-Tripwire View Post
I already talked to them about it.....they will sell it seperately. It's not hard mounted to the board.
Ok, so if you get the QEV, where do you plan on mounting it ? I mean, the way they told us previously it was mounted to the board due to the threaded part not being long enough to mount in the the typical fashion, similar to Ion, is this not the case ? Also, anyone else have a QEV in their SP-1, not mounted to the board. I would love to know how this works, since I prefer Virtue boards over all else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC-Tripwire View Post
It's not hard mounted to the board.
This pic clearly states otherwise:

Last edited by [NA]WARLORD : 02-06-2009 at 12:04 PM.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2009, 12:51 PM #23
CoreyPM6

All the qev is doing is replacing one of the banjo type ends on the board that are held in by the c clip ring thats all. It can be taken of relatively easy and replaced just like anything else
CoreyPM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:07 PM #24
nvghostrider

With the larger size of the QEV versus the stock banjo the Blackheart was made to accomodate its size. Not sure about the Virtue but the stock board is not relieved for the QEV. The hose is simply captured with a rubber band to hold it in place.

Hope that helps.
nvghostrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:52 PM #25
paintman161

has been a member for 10 years
Just to chim in i felt the SP1 was very cheaply made, it is also all plastic with threaded metal inserts. Half the time i could not get the screws back into the holes b/c the plastic was screwed up (just to mention i bought the SP1 new) Also the cover for the reg would move and put a huge gouge into the reg itself. Also the first time i aired it up it leaked, had to clean it and re lube everything to get to stop leaking. To me it was just an Ion/ Vibe in a differant body. I do however like how simple it was to use. Just turn it on and go.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:34 AM #26
CoreyPM6

The sp-1 is internally the same as the vibe, they just have different bodies. That is why everything for them is labeled as vibe/sp-1. I find it totally possible that in the thousands of these markers produced, you might have gotten a bad one or a deffective one. On the upside, Smart Parts' customer service is more than sufficient and very prompt at getting any and all problems taken care of, at least they have been with me and I totally agree with you on how simple and reliable these things are. I love mine to death, jus got the blackheart installed and waiting to play some with it. I love this thing as much as my Ego8
CoreyPM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:31 PM #27
speedyguy95
speedyguy95

pen
speedyguy95 is offline   Reply With Quote