PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2009, 11:49 PM #1
pbrstar

pbrstar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dye rotor not working

so i went out to the field today and found out my rotor wasnt working. i put new batteries and the led light is on but rotor is not feeding. i took it part, squeezed the battery pack than it started to spin and work again. but once i put it back together and let it run a couple pods it stops working again!!!!!! anyone have the same problem or have any suggestions would be great?! btw i went through 12 different batteries. THANKS!
pbrstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2009, 03:13 PM #2
sogo

has been a member for 10 years
maybe a new battery harness
sogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM #3
maxproto

Yea , my rotor isn`t living up to it`s rep eather , mine was doing the same thing .. would stop feeding in the middle of a game did it twice , so I wen`t back to my empire , I also changed the batterys 3 times ???? But my son`s works great ...
maxproto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:01 AM #4
phat78ta
that's cold blooded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrstar View Post
so i went out to the field today and found out my rotor wasnt working. i put new batteries and the led light is on but rotor is not feeding. i took it part, squeezed the battery pack than it started to spin and work again. but once i put it back together and let it run a couple pods it stops working again!!!!!! anyone have the same problem or have any suggestions would be great?! btw i went through 12 different batteries. THANKS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxproto View Post
Yea , my rotor isn`t living up to it`s rep eather , mine was doing the same thing .. would stop feeding in the middle of a game did it twice , so I wen`t back to my empire , I also changed the batterys 3 times ???? But my son`s works great ...
Do you guys have the first run rotors? Easy way to tell is if there is velcro on the batteries. If not, then that is your problem. Call dye to get the velcro for free. That should solve the issue. Also, look at the white connector(right above the LED) and make sure it's connected. Also inspect the wires for pinches or loose connections.
Try This :
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2814656

Last edited by phat78ta : 03-08-2009 at 12:04 AM.
phat78ta is offline   Reply With Quote