Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-05-2009, 02:52 AM #1
Imperialboy (Banned)

Angry Vlocity Help me please, HELP!!!

I got a Viewloader Vlocity Sf and then i took it apart.
theres a black rubber band on the feedneck and I have no idea why its there or where it goes and it fell out when I took my vlocity apart.
The eyes worked like when i put my finger in, it stops feeding and now, when I put my finger in, it still feeds but the green light on and it just slows down the tension a bit.
Why won't it stop feeding?

Please help

It happened to my first Vlocity too...
Imperialboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2009, 09:27 AM #2
edj628

edj628 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lol, dude.. it's a select force loader.. haha, hold your button until the LED flashes 1 time, that should do it..

lol, i wont flame you, but that sure was a noob moment :p
edj628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 PM #3
Vegeta_ss4

Vegeta_ss4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Yes it is designed to apply tension to the ball stack by using the motor. Blocking the eyes will just make it slow down not stop like a HJalo does.Change you tension setting to 1 like the guy above said and it will stop doing that.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:17 PM #4
shooptek

The rubber band around your feedneck is just there to act as a bumper. You can remove that with zero performance effects whatsoever. I removed mine in order to make it sit lower on my Mini's feedneck.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:22 PM #5
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Actually the rubber band is a buffer to block out stray light if your raceway doesn't drop all the way down into your feedneck. It's better to keep it on if you're in a bright light situation so you don't get stray light activating the eyes.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:23 PM #6
shooptek

This is true, but when I have my Vlocity on my Mini it sits just about ALL the way down in the feedneck, so there isnt really any space for light to get in.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:38 PM #7
Vegeta_ss4

Vegeta_ss4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
Actually the rubber band is a buffer to block out stray light if your raceway doesn't drop all the way down into your feedneck. It's better to keep it on if you're in a bright light situation so you don't get stray light activating the eyes.
QFT ! 100% correct ! The best thing to do though is to cut the feedtube down so the loader fits flush with the top of the feedneck on your maker and that will eliminate any chance of light getting in ans causing problems .Plus it reduces the profile and makes for a smaller target.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:49 PM #8
Imperialboy (Banned)

thanks guys!!!, i figured it out last night when I was playin with the tension modes

anyways, I have no clue where the rubber band goes, I placed it everywhere on the speedway and the shells don't fit. Are you suppose to put it above the eyes?
Can someone take a picture of their Vlocity of where the rubber band goes?

Thanks a lot
Imperialboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:52 PM #9
shooptek

When the entire Vlocity is assembled aside from the rubber band, slip it over the feedneck.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:30 PM #10
YABUCOA

Well I had that problem, discuss in the top. What I did is set it in 1 and it start to work normal again. But I just order a Virtue chip. And because I bought my VL Jr used, it had the feedneck cut down a bit and my hopper worked fine. Not much for my feedback, I hope it gives you an idea.
YABUCOA is offline   Reply With Quote