PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-02-2009, 01:11 PM #22
extremeimage81

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfected22 View Post
I just don't understand, if you already have the layout made for that event; lets say 3 to 4 weeks before the event, why not release it? Why do you wait a week before the event to release it?

I just don't understand your reason behind it.

Anyways will you have the field ready and blown up the day before the event for teams to walk?
Dude the post above you has the answer to your questions. He supports the fields that support the EPL. What's not to understand. Go to any field that will host an epl event and you can play the layout.
extremeimage81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:37 PM #23
sinfected22

sinfected22 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeimage81 View Post
Dude the post above you has the answer to your questions. He supports the fields that support the EPL. What's not to understand. Go to any field that will host an epl event and you can play the layout.
Dude that's not the point Dude! Tell me something; What if I'm a player that lives in TN and my team and I want to play the EPL. My home field is not a sponsor field. The closes field to me is 6 hrs away that is a sponsor field. Do you think thats fair for my team to drive 6hrs away to practice on a field that has the layout of the event that we paid to play?

I don't! Why should you have the advantage, because you live close to a field that has the layout and you practice on it and know the key spots and the blind spots and the angles on the field. It's not fair!

CFOA has sponsor fields, do they release the layout the fields only....No. Does PSP? No. They release the layout to all teams, so they can be prepare and have that knowlegde. So Dude once again; Why can't EPL do the same and release the layout on the website for all teams to have? Dude!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:08 PM #24
EPLseries
EPL

Just have your field owner call me...
757-652-2603
Old 03-03-2009, 09:02 AM #25
sinfected22

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPLseries View Post
Just have your field owner call me...
757-652-2603
Chad it's cool don't worry about it. I'm just speaking my 2 cents. I still don't get whats the big deal on releaseing it to all, but it's whatever!

TOP SECERT!!!!!!! SHHHHHH!!!!!!

O'ya my field already has the layout!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:44 AM #26
EPLseries
EPL

no big deal.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:14 PM #27
chadfigs

chadfigs plays in the PSP
chadfigs owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
chadfigs plays in the APPA D3 division
Is it going to be the MAO layout or different?
chadfigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:00 AM #28
00jay

00jay plays in the PSP
00jay donated to help Peyton Trent
00jay owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
00jay plays in the APPA D4 division
well we drove all the way to strasburg, va from newport news for a x-ball lite beans @ SKYLINE - 3 hours up and 6 hours back cuz of a snow storm, i thought it was worth every hour cuz i got to meet Justin Rabackoff from Russian Legion and some other semi-pro players greatest time since i've been playing. any field apart of the EPL curcuit, but the point is support the fields that hosting the EPL
00jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:06 AM #29
ruefio0

Well if u choose to play in epl and your from other states that's your personal choice, its not chads fault nor the sponsering fields fault if its such a big problem maybe u shouldn't be playing in the epl..its paintball...shot some people in the face hang the flag and do it again and again..have fun...bro and take it out on the on the other teams
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3449032
ruefio0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:17 AM #30
EPLseries
EPL

once again. All that need to happen is to have your local field owner call me. Problem solved, no matter where you live.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:07 PM #31
hailstormnye
JJN Productions

hailstormnye is a Paintball photographer
Come on guys, lets just play some paintbullets

Flickr~Myspace
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
hailstormnye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:04 PM #32
sinfected22

Still don't have an answer to the question! All the answers that I'm getting from the players doesn't make sense. "It's to support the sponsoring fields!", I got that part. Support the EPL and the sponsoring fields.
But why can't the layout be release weeks ahead of time on the website instead of a week before the event? Why does it take a phone call from a field owner to get the layout weeks ahead of time? Just post one up and let everyone have it. Is that so hard.

Now please tell me if I'm saying this where people don't understand, but I think it's a simple question.

Last edited by sinfected22 : 03-04-2009 at 01:15 PM.
sinfected22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:27 PM #33
NOMercy666

NOMercy666 donated to help Peyton Trent
NOMercy666 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Why does there have to be so much drama in paintball??? Tha Chad runs an awesome tournament series. The best run series I have ever played in. I understand what you are saying sinfected22, I understand completely but bottom line is that this is Chad's baby. If he wants to put the layout on the site a week before that is his call. The same goes for if he wants to release it early... Me and my guys not once practiced/played on the field layout before an event and we were the points leaders last year for the series. If you get to the field the day before the event with your guys and thoroughly walk the field you will have just as much an advantage as the other guy who has been playing the same bunker for however long his field has had the layout up... Chances are though, the layout "he" has been playing on is not what he will be dealing with when tourney time comes since Chad meticulously grids off the field and is very precise with his bunker placement.
www.planeteclipse.com
www.paintballx3.com
NOMercy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:54 PM #34
sinfected22

I'm not trying to start any drama; I hate drama. I just want to know why, why not post it! That's all!

I'm not knocking Chad and his series. I never played it. The only series I've played was CFOA and PSP, so I wouldn't know how good the series is. For what I've heard and read, it seems like a great series, but I just want to know, whats the big deal on not releaseing it.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:24 PM #35
viva_la_adam
Pimpin Paid for Errthang

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfected22 View Post
I'm not trying to start any drama; I hate drama. I just want to know why, why not post it! That's all!

I'm not knocking Chad and his series. I never played it. The only series I've played was CFOA and PSP, so I wouldn't know how good the series is. For what I've heard and read, it seems like a great series, but I just want to know, whats the big deal on not releaseing it.
He's told you, we've told you! Those fields support the EPL, Chad is helping them get business by giving them the layout early so teams will play there. It generates business for them.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:26 AM #36
spifbob

spifbob supports Cereal Killerz 2
I think it's fair to ask for the field layout ahead of time. The PSP released the layout for MAO immediately after Phoenix was done.

I see no reason why the layout should be kept secret.
spifbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:28 AM #37
sinfected22

Quote:
Originally Posted by spifbob View Post
I think it's fair to ask for the field layout ahead of time. The PSP released the layout for MAO immediately after Phoenix was done.

I see no reason why the layout should be kept secret.
Thank you at least someone sees the point that I'm trying to make!