PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-05-2009, 12:01 PM #1
A.Tech
Will paint faces

Are prices up yet for enterance?

Just wanted to know how much it costs to go. I am excited that the USPL was formed and it is coming to Boston in July and I really wanna go. I don't think my team is willing to precipitate in it. So I want to just go as a spectator. Anyone know what it will cost me? I would love to watch a few pro games and get to talk to the pros (If you can) and get some nice new product.
"coming back to paintball after a year and half long Hiatus!!! All I need is a gun, a UL barrel and a Rotor(again,lol), LOOKING For Liquid Rotors and maybe Camo Just want Macdev DROIDSS for now. Black,blue, or black and blue, Or red trim and black.

[/center]
A.Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2009, 01:31 PM #2
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Well the NPPL events were free to go to ther venue and like $15 for grandstand seats for the day so if I had to guess it would be around that.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:40 PM #3
A.Tech
Will paint faces

nice. thanks
"coming back to paintball after a year and half long Hiatus!!! All I need is a gun, a UL barrel and a Rotor(again,lol), LOOKING For Liquid Rotors and maybe Camo Just want Macdev DROIDSS for now. Black,blue, or black and blue, Or red trim and black.

[/center]
Old 03-05-2009, 05:11 PM #4
XxXITKidsXxX

i'm wondering the same thing...is their going to be a 'grand stand'? Is it going to cost 15-25 bux for it? weird...
XxXITKidsXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:44 PM #5
A.Tech
Will paint faces

Only time will tell I guess...

[/center]