Obviously since both DLX and Empire are now sponsoring Dynasty
we've been looking to get our systems working together in Synergy for the best possible results.
One step towards doing this is working out how to neatly and nicely install the RF transmitter into the Luxe for use with the Prophecy loaders.
Below is an installation guide. Ultimately we will probably be making custom shortened wiring harnesses for Dynasty's guns to make it even quicker and easier to do this and provide maintenance, but this guide shows how to get it all to fit with the standard parts and wiring harness that comes with the Empire RF transmitter link.
Empire RF Transmitter Installation (Luxe Marker)
• Make sure your marker is degassed and safe to work on.
• Remove the two grip screws on the left side of the marker and bend grip under trigger guard so it doesn’t get in the way.
• Carefully disconnect the solenoid from the Luxe’s circuit board.
• Apply tape onto the Empire RF Transmitter as pictured. Try to leave the two LEDs uncovered, so you can check that it’s receiving a signal once installed.
• Gently bend the RF Transmitter’s antenna as pictured; it should be level with the board.
• Attach the correct included harness (one pictured) into the Luxe’s solenoid plug on the circuit board and then plug the solenoid into the other end as pictured.
• Plug the long white harness into the open connecter.
• Gently stuff the excess wiring and the two connectors into the space on the left side of the solenoid. Be careful not to damage the wires or the Luxe’s circuit board.
• Plug the RF Transmitter into the white harness.
• Test- Turn on your Luxe, turn the eyes off and pull the trigger. Each time you pull the trigger, a LED will flash if you are properly connected.
• Locate the RF Transmitter as pictured and put the grips back in place. If done correctly the grip should lay flat, just as before.
• Close up the grips. Check that they sit flush.
• Synchronize your gun with your loader as per the loader's manual.
• Play paintball.