PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-21-2009, 11:06 PM #22
KILLJOY!
'Prozac' Phil Prolo

i'll be there, i didnt go yesterday night because we went to a party instead, me and my chick.

dp:g3
KILLJOY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2009, 02:06 PM #23
johnnysave

does anyone go on saturdays. I know weds is the day to go but no one on the team can make it.
johnnysave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:49 AM #24
paintb91

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BES-Waldo View Post
Grand Opening Special
now thru April 1st

Buy 2 Cases of Outdoor Paint get 1 Free
@ the New Pro Shop on Route 112 in Medford.

So stop on in check out the new store and pick up some discounted Outdoor paint while your here.
where the hell is this new hivi proshop? how come i havent heard ****tttt about it? like where on 112 is it?
Old 02-23-2009, 09:00 AM #25
BESLAB

yo the proshop is on route 112. just drive north past cousins proshop and its on the righthand side about a quater mile down
BESLAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:47 AM #26
Claytonbigsby

Claytonbigsby is a Supporting Member
Claytonbigsby donated to help Peyton Trent
yet another hivi original idea
Old 02-23-2009, 05:02 PM #27
KILLJOY!
'Prozac' Phil Prolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytonbigsby View Post
yet another hivi original idea
it unoriginal because its more convinent for people to stop at the pro shop before going to the outdoor? or so that way when people break or damage they're gear at the outdoor feild they can drive a simple five minutes rather than drive all the way back to bayshore to get it fixed? is it also more convinent because now they have more of an area to have a show room?

see you can try to pin this on high velocity for having it close to cousins, just like they're outdoor field, but in actuality both having a field in coram and a shop in medford, both have they're advantages. coram has a wide open seemingly unpopulated area, where as it's easy to open a field or store; most likely why they both chose coram.

medford is located partially on 112 which is on the way to the outdoor field, keeping it more convienient for people to stop and get all of the gear they need before hitting up the outdoor where as at the outdoor, they're is less of a selection of gear, mainly just the basics. at the new proshop, high velocity can offer a larger showroom as well as more of a selection as well as convience for peope to get they're gear fixed five minutes away rather than approxamatley fourfive minutes away.

thanks for playing, next time think before you open your mouth.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:16 AM #28
Claytonbigsby

Claytonbigsby is a Supporting Member
Claytonbigsby donated to help Peyton Trent
Cousins Coram is the longest running paintball field in the world...Then one day miraculously HV decided to open an outdoor field, and oddly enough the only piece of land they could find bordered Cousins Coram...wow what a coincedence!!

Those guys have been playing follow the leader for the past 7 years, and it's never gonna change, anybody who's been around for more than a couple years know it's true.

Quote:
see you can try to pin this on high velocity for having it close to cousins, just like they're outdoor field, but in actuality both having a field in coram and a shop in medford, both have they're advantages. coram has a wide open seemingly unpopulated area, where as it's easy to open a field or store; most likely why they both chose coram.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:48 AM #29
koreanfrontman

why do you insist on bashing hivi on a hivi thread? you realize that competition exists in the world today dont you? NICE SPYDER MANG
Old Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1234842&highlight=Koreanfrontman+ feedback
New Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=185580
koreanfrontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:42 AM #30
koreanfrontman

also you statement is completely false... how could you say hivi was playing catch up? you will never get the atmosphere that hivi produces, the support that the guys give you and how nice the people who own hivi are... its great to see hivi open up a proshop in these economic conditions. so bro if youve been around for a couple of years then you basically know nothing... ive been going to hivi for 7 years now and will be for the rest of my paintball careers...nothing beats hivi...
Old Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1234842&highlight=Koreanfrontman+ feedback
New Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=185580
koreanfrontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:45 PM #31
agg b00bles!
NL

Quote:
Cousins Coram is the longest running paintball field in the world...Then one day miraculously HV decided to open an outdoor field, and oddly enough the only piece of land they could find bordered Cousins Coram...wow what a coincedence!!

Those guys have been playing follow the leader for the past 7 years, and it's never gonna change, anybody who's been around for more than a couple years know it's true.

just leave this thread. and dont come back. you have no idea what your talking about. and your probably a grown man shooting a spyder that wears camo on a field with red and blue bunkers. leave and keep your scrub mouth shut.

.Gearbag SALE OG HK.

.Trust.

Hivi Wrecking Crew 2014
agg b00bles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:14 PM #32
KILLJOY!
'Prozac' Phil Prolo

Quote:

wow, this is an absoloutly amazing quote by you, lets start with your statement "Then one day miraculously HV decided to open an outdoor field, and oddly enough the only piece of land they could find bordered Cousins Coram...wow what a coincedence!!", im glad you brought up this point, lets talk realestate. An advanced, 2 bed, 2 bath house with master bedroom, master bath, and a pool, is costing roughly about, 279,900.00$. That same kinda house in Bay Shore costs about 459,990.00$. Now dont get me started with busniess area's, its approxamatley the same, but do notice the 180,090$ difference. Realty in coram is the cheapest on long island, it is also one of the most wooded area's on long island, making it perfect to start an outdoor paint ball field, for at the time being, was not that far from bayshore to start such a field. Reality also alot larger and cheaper for undeveloped area's. So when HiVi started a field in coram, it wasnt becasue cousins is there, it would've been stupid for them to start a field next to a pre existing field with such longivity and reputation to its name. Now that its started, it seems that HiVi has taken the title, but that dosent exclude busniess from cousin. And if it does, its in fair competition, i can see where it takes away, and i can see cousins flaws that they refuse to fix inorder to re-bring back in that busniess.

"Those guys have been playing follow the leader for the past 7 years, and it's never gonna change, anybody who's been around for more than a couple years know it's true.", hmmm, i find that quote really really intresting... considering that hivi has been the treand setters for a few things such as new brands, field setup's, senarios, and alot lot more.

Now why dont you use all them internet muscles and write out a list for me of which you think High Velocity is biting off cousins, and I'll get back to you with more responses, proving you wrong.

Once again, a fabulous try by you.

Last edited by KILLJOY! : 02-24-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:19 PM #33
ColdHat

Ehh, Lets not front, the majority of us (and Im saying the Regulars) started out at cousins...

Can I get a amen?
ColdHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:32 PM #34
str8upkilla (Banned)
dutch master

Who is going wed nd fri
str8upkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:38 PM #35
ColdHat

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8upkilla View Post
Who is going wed nd fri
me.
ColdHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:37 PM #36
agg b00bles!
NL

me. and im not gonna lie i did play cousins indoor for a while with badblood

.Gearbag SALE OG HK.

.Trust.

Hivi Wrecking Crew 2014
Old 02-24-2009, 05:45 PM #37
tipp98chopshop
Don't worry, Be pwnage

tipp98chopshop helped look for balloons
I used to play cousins indoor every friday for a while until they closed
tipp98chopshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:51 PM #38
str8upkilla (Banned)
dutch master

What day fri or wed
str8upkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:57 PM #39
agg b00bles!
NL

wednesday

.Gearbag SALE OG HK.

.Trust.

Hivi Wrecking Crew 2014
Old 02-25-2009, 04:38 PM #40
jber91

So whats the deal with this new Long Island Paintball league HiVi is hosting
Old 02-25-2009, 05:33 PM #41
jber91

Y r u even wrighting in this forum if you dont like HiVi... Get a life

Last edited by jber91 : 02-25-2009 at 05:39 PM.
jber91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:43 PM #42
jber91

And plz dont relpy with a stupid wise *** remark because w/e you say i am just going to ignore