Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-17-2009, 09:47 PM #22
Zappy The Wise Panda

yeah dude i wouldnt do it was 5 year old billy gonna think when u mug him with ur super soaker by the monkey bars...
Zappy The Wise Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2009, 12:06 PM #23
tchilds3404

Paintball guns look less like real firearms to people WITH hoppers and tanks on them. However, bad idea to run around with a "functional" paintball gun due to laws. Especially if you're running around in a public park like some kind of whack job who people assume is about to go postal.

It doesn't really matter if the marker is not "functional" due to no air tank/air pressure etc. People will freak out if you're running around with the iconic pistol grip/trigger frame in your hands. Just don't go there and save yourself a lot of headache, even if you are right or wrong.
tchilds3404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:30 PM #24
InTheNightIwalk1

i had got in trouble for having a marker out in public view at my pool, even though i was in my office
InTheNightIwalk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:17 PM #25
OverlyXSV

Call or go to the local police station and ask. Your better off just practicing in someone's yard but that's probable not an option. What about a local football or soccer field. When there are no games, they are usually less crowded than a park.

Dye Dm4

Russian Legion Fan #1210
XSV Fan #1798
OverlyXSV is offline   Reply With Quote