Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-17-2008, 08:52 AM #1
oxyclean88

Exclamation need ur say for team

whats up everybody. my school wont start a team bc they think that pb is to dangerous. but they let kids play football and whatnot. i need your say in this.
oxyclean88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2008, 10:03 PM #2
GFX260
Jesse Day

GFX260 supports Team VICIOUS
GFX260 is for the Gunfight
Can't blame them. It's hard to get people to follow saftey rules (nearly impossible). is this a highschool or a university? Why do you need the school's help to start a team anyways.
GFX260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:55 PM #3
EclipseKid3186
I'm a party animal...

EclipseKid3186 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EclipseKid3186 supports Team VICIOUS
EclipseKid3186 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
EclipseKid3186 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Football is just as dangerous in my eyes and in football you can brake a bone or your back and in paintball most of the time all you get are welts and bruises.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:20 PM #4
WVprankster
The Wordsmith

has been a member for 10 years
WVprankster plays in the PSP
WVprankster plays in the APPA D4 division
To school insurance companies, pb is too dangerous to sanction entirely. Look around your class...see the guy in the back, index finger second-knuckle deep in his nostril? Yeah, he'd want to play. That kid over there, that says "jello" when asked "what's four plus four?" yeah, he'd want to play, too. While football and other such "mainstream" high school sports have built in controls to keep the idiot factor in check, paintball has no such monitoring.
Football and other "mainstream" sports bring $$ into the school. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't see paintball bringing in that kinda cash.

Currently teamless.

"What is to give light must endure burning." -Frankl
WVprankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:05 PM #5
killersniper01

paintball can be one of the most safest sports if people follow the guild lines.
killersniper01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:44 PM #6
WVprankster
The Wordsmith

has been a member for 10 years
WVprankster plays in the PSP
WVprankster plays in the APPA D4 division
But to enforce those guidelines? Difficult to do to the degree that school insurance bodies would want. A sprained ankle under the "Friday Night lights" on the gridiron doesn't evoke that much outcry; people (kinda) expect it. That same ankle at the fifty dorito? Everyone directly or indirectly related to the incident would find their arse in the same sling. NCPA manages it because most of its participants are legal adults, while a hs-sanctioned pb team would not have the same luxury.

Currently teamless.

"What is to give light must endure burning." -Frankl
WVprankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:49 PM #7
Joshduada

no way
Joshduada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:45 PM #8
JMF 45
.BDS.

Yeah its to much of a liability, my school was going to start one i my buddy gave the idea but no teacher would sponsor.

Example:
Bjammin has a tiny penis."
JMF 45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:40 PM #9
ih8ipods
Way diffrent in real life

THIS IS THE ENDALL WAY TO GET WHAT U WANT IN SCHOOL(anything really not just paintball)
ok simple question how are teachers paid? by the government from taxes, which your parents pay. so parents have a large say in what the school and administration allow and dissallow. If u have a large group of parents who say that it should happen then it will happen.
numerous students had problems with one teacher at our school, they told their parents and the parents all went down to the office and said get rid of this teacher or my children will switch schools, guess what happened? they canned the teacher and we went back to not failing english and getting in trouble. so basically parents have more power than the school.

PLEASE STOP USING DUBSTEP IN ANY AND ALL PAINTBALL VIDEOS CAUSE REALLY ITS JUST HARD TO WATCH WITH THAT UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE PLAYING.

On average NPPL and semi players can satisfy their girlfriends and wives much better than PSP and ramping players :)
ih8ipods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:08 PM #10
Squidzzz

my school has a team
Squidzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:18 AM #11
spaz22colon
thats ery day

Insurance companys go crazy on paintball park it is such a risk and liability. Honestly there are kids at my school who are dumba**es and would be the ones to shoot people while everyones mask was off or would take them off during play.
spaz22colon is offline   Reply With Quote