PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-22-2009, 06:37 PM #1
paintballstud69
Dodge Ram FTW

Do not deal with Muldin12. He is a scammer/liar/thief

Had a deal with Muldin12 and gave him plenty of time to come through on his end. It was my basically new Cyborg RX + 110 for his Luxe, Vlo, Freak Inserts, Extra Nox Bolt, and a set of eyes. I shipped off to him he got my marker and was amazed at the condition it was in. I then received his marker and it definitely was not in the condition he described. I was ok with this because U was having it sent off for ano. But, he did not include the extra nox bolt or the set of eyes as he promised. I sent him my 110 because he said he needed cash to ship it out and I stupidly also left good feedback. Then what do you know I am strung out for weeks with no bolt and all communication was lost. I then filed a paypal claim and escalated it and won, but there was no cash to be claimed. Then I received an angry phone call from his father saying that I opened a false dispute and was trying to scam them out of money. I said I would drop it if I recieve the bolt. About to weeks later, I recieved the bolt in about 8 different pieces. I went ahead and emailed his father asking for a refund and later today I started recieving angry PM's from Muldin. I am about to call his father once again and talk to him.

Angry PMS:

Broken Bolt that was said I snapped in half.
paintballstud69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2009, 06:47 PM #2
paintballstud69
Dodge Ram FTW

Calling me a scammer in the luxe thread.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:36 PM #3
SmArT-SpOrKs
The Power Is Yours!

SmArT-SpOrKs is a Supporting Member
Looking at the break in that bolt, its clear it was snapped in half, not broken from gun use. How immature of him/his dad. You can file a police report, look in the stickys, im sure his dad will chill way out when the cops knock on his door..
stupid useless conversations with anybody.
SmArT-SpOrKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:34 PM #4
paintballstud69
Dodge Ram FTW

I sent the e-mail to his father, and his son replied threatning me. At this point I will file a police report. Is there anything else I can do?

And the bolt most definately broke due to boxes being put on top of it. It was stuck into a padded mailer with no bubble wrap or packing what so ever.

Last edited by paintballstud69 : 02-22-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:46 PM #5
1stGenRex
Easily Amused

1stGenRex is a Paintball photographer
1stGenRex supports Cereal Killerz 2
1stGenRex donated to help Peyton Trent
1stGenRex helped look for balloons
1stGenRex is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
this man is FAR from a scammer (paintballstud69 that is) he is very legit!
1stGenRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:08 AM #6
Volcom-Paintballer
Fear of Enlightenment

has been a member for 10 years
I have been hearing about this for a while now. This has been going on for about 1month or more IIRC.

Brian, have you call the cops yet and told them everything that has been going down?

God I hate people that are such immature babies. Sure, sometimes accidents happen, but if the bolt breaking/other stuff not getting to you was an accident, why is he threatening you. I'd save that email and send it to the police.

GL Brain, please, if the luxe scammer is reading this, why scam a perfectly honest guy?

PMGWC | Murder Inc. Paintball | Macroline Guy

Dakota, I owe you my life Bro! Thanks for everything!
"Originally posted by WillyW0nka: I'd rather pick up a nice Dm6 and spend the rest of the money on paint, cheap hookers and liquor. -edit- forget the paint"
Volcom-Paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:51 PM #7
bellevueredmen74 (Banned)

paintball stud ur a cool dude hope u get to the bottom of thsi
bellevueredmen74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:19 PM #8
BadRabbit
I came to bring the pain

I dunno man it really looks like it was hit with a hammer or something. Especially how it seems they are dealing with this whole issue. Good luck.

P.S. you might wanna blur the profanity out in the chat convo, avoids the swear filter.
BadRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:41 PM #9
SwarmJT
Gone Fishing

SwarmJT plays in the APPA D5 division
SwarmJT has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SwarmJT has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SwarmJT has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
SwarmJT has perfected Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
please contact authorities immediately
This makes chics want you..

Kolder-"Didn't realize we had so many surgeons in ST"
UTC Hockey
SwarmJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:39 PM #10
paintballstud69
Dodge Ram FTW

Email to his father from me:

His response: (I will be going to file a police report soon, finals are this week and I have more important things on my mind)
Old 02-24-2009, 12:01 AM #11
ATVracer!
CANADIAN EHHH

hmm i would tell his father you will take this further as the original deal was for the 110$ not 70$ and would the post office give you the insurance money? are you sure it broke during shipping as it would have been pretty hard to do or do you think he shipped it to you that way?

anyways goodluck man! O how i hate scammers!
Old 02-24-2009, 12:05 AM #12
paintballstud69
Dodge Ram FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATVracer! View Post
hmm i would tell his father you will take this further as the original deal was for the 110$ not 70$ and would the post office give you the insurance money? are you sure it broke during shipping as it would have been pretty hard to do or do you think he shipped it to you that way?

anyways goodluck man! O how i hate scammers!
It is hard to say, but I cannot do insurance. The sender has to.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:44 AM #13
Muldin12
Too proud to sink

Muldin12 is playing at Living Legends III
Muldin12 supports Team VICIOUS
Muldin12 is for the Gunfight
false, you are the only one who can do insurance, shipping inssurance works as so, you purcahse the same item, bring a receipt to the post office they will reinburse you, to everyone who calls me a scammer, i am not, i will admit i acted immaturely, but living away from home makes things complicated, i appoligize for not making the deal right right away, but i can assure you i am not a scammer, you can think what you want i do not care, also, the gun was in the condition described, i told you the chrome was flaking off the bottom of the asa and the feed collar, which was noted in all pictures, the body, as stated was flawless
Jeremiah 29:11
Old Feedback

clone

Last edited by Muldin12 : 02-24-2009 at 02:46 AM.
Muldin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:39 AM #14
Cuami
dawning from the x7og

Looking at this entire thread I don't really see a problem. The eyes and bolt can apparently be replaced. Write down the insurance number, and take your bolt to the post office and give the number to them. It's not difficult to replace a broken item so I'd suggest trying that before posting a theft report.. Also, it seems apparent that you didn't talk to his parents before making the deal.. And this is awkward especially since it was his Father's paypal account. Anyways, I hope this issue is resolved soon. Good luck to the both of you!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:37 AM #15
paintballstud69
Dodge Ram FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muldin12 View Post
false, you are the only one who can do insurance, shipping inssurance works as so, you purcahse the same item, bring a receipt to the post office they will reinburse you, to everyone who calls me a scammer, i am not, i will admit i acted immaturely, but living away from home makes things complicated, i appoligize for not making the deal right right away, but i can assure you i am not a scammer, you can think what you want i do not care, also, the gun was in the condition described, i told you the chrome was flaking off the bottom of the asa and the feed collar, which was noted in all pictures, the body, as stated was flawless
I already talked to the post office anf they told me that you have to do it. It is also not a short process to get insurance money. It takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks. The body had scratches on it but it doesn bother me. You can ask Darryl Trent if you need to.

EDIT: ALso read this for a second time over and you are very wrong on how the insurance process works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach eskimo View Post
Paintballstud69 is a legit guy. I think You should Refund his money. its only fair. You would do the same thing if You recived a Broken Bolt in the mail
I agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuami View Post
Looking at this entire thread I don't really see a problem. The eyes and bolt can apparently be replaced. Write down the insurance number, and take your bolt to the post office and give the number to them. It's not difficult to replace a broken item so I'd suggest trying that before posting a theft report.. Also, it seems apparent that you didn't talk to his parents before making the deal.. And this is awkward especially since it was his Father's paypal account. Anyways, I hope this issue is resolved soon. Good luck to the both of you!
Read the thread again. I have been in this mess for almost 2 months. I recieved an angry call from his father, lost communication with him. And when I told him that the bolt was broken he started threatening me. I had every rihht to make a theft report. The bolt is a nox bolt so if you want to replace that for me go ahead. The eyes are a convienence factor and if he did not have them then he should not use them to make his side of the deal more favorable.

EDIT2: Also as he stated ever so boldy, he is an adult and can be tried as an adult. I did not need to talk to his parents.

Last edited by paintballstud69 : 02-24-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:50 AM #16
railz
Manamana - DooDooDeDooDoo

railz is a Supporting Member
railz donated to help Peyton Trent
railz is playing at Living Legends III
railz supports our troops
Whoever bought the insurance has to file the claim - i.e. the sender. It's really not that hard.

Beyond that it's small claims and/or police reports.
railz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:32 PM #17
Muldin12
Too proud to sink

Muldin12 is playing at Living Legends III
Muldin12 supports Team VICIOUS
Muldin12 is for the Gunfight
well then you will need to ship the bolt back, because i can not claim insurance money without proving the item is broken, plus they dont just give you cash, they replace the item, so i will do that and get you a workign bolt, but none of this is a scammer, file a police report if you want, but there hasnt been a crime commited
Jeremiah 29:11
Old Feedback

clone
Muldin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:46 PM #18
i ate christ
MLK Unleashed

i ate christ plays in the PSP
i ate christ donated to help Peyton Trent
i ate christ supports Pev's Paintball
i ate christ is All In
^^I am not positive but I highly doubt they replace the item. Sometimes the item may be worth more or less than the selected insurance. You will have to refund him the money or re-buy a bolt.

iOS Android & WP Dev
Link to Google :)
i ate christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:50 PM #19
beach eskimo
The Haole Boy

beach eskimo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
beach eskimo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muldin12 View Post
well then you will need to ship the bolt back, because i can not claim insurance money without proving the item is broken, plus they dont just give you cash, they replace the item, so i will do that and get you a workign bolt, but none of this is a scammer, file a police report if you want, but there hasnt been a crime commited

It's a Rare Bolt. and if thats the case he can ship it back to NOX and get it back. if not just Give him his money back. Its only Right.

✔ Dun Goof'd
SpeedyG55:Child please! I feel safer in short buses and I tend to fit in better with the crowd.
beach eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:51 PM #20
SmArT-SpOrKs
The Power Is Yours!

SmArT-SpOrKs is a Supporting Member
Just refund him Muldin, and you can get the insurance money. You should also pay for him shipping it back, because it arriving safely is 100% responsibility of the sender, he shouldnt be penalized farther by having to pay shipping..
stupid useless conversations with anybody.
SmArT-SpOrKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:52 PM #21
paintballstud69
Dodge Ram FTW

Bro, if you really cant think of anything you did wrong then you should not be having any deals over PBN. We started our deal on December 31. Like I told your dad you will need to take the picture that I took and your receipts to the post office you shipped from. At this point you owe me a refund of 110.00 dollars or a new nox bolt and a set of eyes.