PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-02-2009, 12:51 AM #1
freakspazzatazz
-_-

freakspazzatazz helped look for balloons
DXS no longer supports the Pulse?

I heard Draxxus no longer supports/techs the pulse, as if they've disowned it, is this true?

I was considering getting one cause my halo shell is falling apart, but is it really worth it? Is is even a step up from the Halo B?
freakspazzatazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2009, 04:17 AM #2
immortal_baller28

i sent one in and i never got it back
Old 01-02-2009, 04:29 AM #3
mcgyver
Common Sense Is Tingling

mcgyver is a Supporting Member
mcgyver is playing at Living Legends VII
mcgyver supports Pev's Paintball
mcgyver is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
mcgyver is Legendary
I highly recommend just spending the 30-40 bucks and buying a new Halo shell.

Great loader that fell upon some rough times.

GO BEARS/CUBS/HAWKS
mcgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:35 AM #4
infernaltrowa
Got swag?

infernaltrowa plays in the USPL
infernaltrowa plays in the PSP
infernaltrowa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
infernaltrowa supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakspazzatazz View Post
I heard Draxxus no longer supports/techs the pulse, as if they've disowned it, is this true?
unfortunately, yes it is true. i have seen many people send theirs in for repairs or upgrades, and they have eithe rnot gotten them back, or they were returned to the player in the same condition they were sent in. Draxxus has basically turned its back on Pulse owners.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:07 AM #5
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernaltrowa View Post
unfortunately, yes it is true. i have seen many people send theirs in for repairs or upgrades, and they have eithe rnot gotten them back, or they were returned to the player in the same condition they were sent in. Draxxus has basically turned its back on Pulse owners.
They supported the Pulse for longer then the had to (2 years after the last Pulse was sold). They are no longer fixing them. I know how you feel I originally played $150 for my Pulse, and when I had issues, (shell cracked) they were not supporting them anymore. I called the # for repairs that had the answering machine recording that said, send it in with a description of the problem. I get the hopper back 4 months later from UPS saying that they refused the package. I don’t agree with this they should have changed the message to let people know they were no longer servicing them. I will not purchase any of there products because of this.They shouldn’t have left people hanging, wasting there time and money.

If your shell is broken you can put them in the HALO and Empire shells with some cheep parts that are readily available. You can find cheep parts in the BST section if you need internal parts. I got the entire tray assembly for $20 shipped and installed it into a Halo, that I had laying around with a bad motor. It gives the Halo, Pulse speed with the Halo weight and profile. I would not recommend the conversion or any Pulse, for brittle paint but it will shoot extremely fast given the right setup.

They are a good reliable hopper, but parts are going to become more and more scarce. So keep that in mind when purchasing one used.

Last edited by Mr Idiot Box : 01-02-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:50 AM #6
pbbigmac2

pbbigmac2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
this must have happened recently. a friend of mine sent his pulse in twice a couple months ago and got a brand new one every time, fast too.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:14 AM #7
infernaltrowa
Got swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
They supported the Pulse for longer then the had to (2 years after the last Pulse was sold). They are no longer fixing them. I know how you feel I originally played $150 for my Pulse, and when I had issues, (shell cracked) they were not supporting them anymore. I called the # for repairs that had the answering machine recording that said, send it in with a description of the problem. I get the hopper back 4 months later from UPS saying that they refused the package. I don’t agree with this they should have changed the message to let people know they were no longer servicing them. I will not purchase any of there products because of this.They shouldn’t have left people hanging, wasting there time and money.

If your shell is broken you can put them in the HALO and Empire shells with some cheep parts that are readily available. You can find cheep parts in the BST section if you need internal parts. I got the entire tray assembly for $20 shipped and installed it into a Halo, that I had laying around with a bad motor. It gives the Halo, Pulse speed with the Halo weight and profile. I would not recommend the conversion or any Pulse, for brittle paint but it will shoot extremely fast given the right setup.

They are a good reliable hopper, but parts are going to become more and more scarce. So keep that in mind when purchasing one used.
Agreed
Old 01-02-2009, 02:15 PM #8
immortal_baller28

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernaltrowa View Post
*******s.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:24 PM #9
infernaltrowa
Got swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal_baller28 View Post
*******s.
thats what i said, lol
Old 01-02-2009, 02:43 PM #10
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

They are not legally allowed to, Im sure some of you remember the lawsuit.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:46 PM #11
infernaltrowa
Got swag?

I read through alot about that lawsuit. Us District Court Prohibits Procaps From Selling The Pulse.
Doesnt say anything about leaving the people with a Pulse out in the cold with defective or broken equipment, and voiding the warranty's and tech on it without any sort of notice given.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:04 PM #12
freakspazzatazz
-_-

freakspazzatazz helped look for balloons
meh, you've scared me out of buying one...

I just can't bring myself to throw the money down for a rotor

Thanks for the information guys.
freakspazzatazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 03:05 PM #13
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

You have to look from a business standpoint, they can produce parts but only that certain amount of people would need it. And they arent going to make X amount of extra shells because timmy, johnny and friends need them, it would take more money to produce them. So they are probably thinking the need for these parts will never increase so what is the point of producing them.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:22 PM #14
kybassmaster123

pulse loaders and y u can't get them serviced.

dxs was sued in federal court because they stole the technology from empire. as of november 2008, all parts for pulse were recalled and never to b sold again. it was part of the law suit agreement.
kybassmaster123 is offline   Reply With Quote