PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-19-2009, 08:36 AM #1
europk
REGINA ROYALS FTMFW

Hard Corps Loaders Contact Info.

Anyone have a clue where George from Hard Corps is? i know he had a major opperation on his neck but that was late last year. Or if George is not there still who is the contact for HC?
I HAVE BEEN AWAY AT A FAMILY REUNION FOR THE LAST WEEK WITH NO INTERNET AND CELL SERVICE, CANADA POST WAS ON STRIKE FROM JUNE 14-28/29th DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVED, ALL PACKAGES WERE SHIPPED AND WILL TO YOU EVENTUALLY, SORRY BLAME THEM NOT ME, CUSTOMS WAS ALSO VERY BACKED UP, I AM ALSO WAITING FOR ITEMS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE LONG AGO

Britt Wagoner : Fan#1 This Girl Deserves Credit
europk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2009, 08:38 AM #2
mark1975
Hawkeye

mark1975 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Good Luck!
mark1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:45 AM #3
europk
REGINA ROYALS FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1975 View Post
Good Luck!
why do you say it like that? or is this another case of a "great new company" that seems to last for 18 months and then falls off planet earth.
I HAVE BEEN AWAY AT A FAMILY REUNION FOR THE LAST WEEK WITH NO INTERNET AND CELL SERVICE, CANADA POST WAS ON STRIKE FROM JUNE 14-28/29th DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVED, ALL PACKAGES WERE SHIPPED AND WILL TO YOU EVENTUALLY, SORRY BLAME THEM NOT ME, CUSTOMS WAS ALSO VERY BACKED UP, I AM ALSO WAITING FOR ITEMS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE LONG AGO

Britt Wagoner : Fan#1 This Girl Deserves Credit
europk is offline   Reply With Quote