Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2009, 09:26 AM #85
FragBallr
Brody Mayse
 
FragBallr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ohio
FragBallr plays in the USPL
FragBallr plays in the APPA D4 division
@undrdg

Dude, I feel like I just wasted 10 min of my life reading all your "suggestions" or what I like to call *****ing. From the first time I played paintball, I knew that MONEY was the BIGGEST factor in order to play events. You don't have money, you don't play that event. Anybody can put a team together, but not everybody can put one together in which all players have the funds to play. It has always been like that and I would think that you would know this since you claimed you have played for so long.

All this complaining is about $100/7 players which comes to $14/person. If you can't shell out another $14, then go play the PSP or one of there regional events they are holding.

Now, I have never played NPPL/7-man and have bounced around the PSP ever since I started playing tourney ball. This will be my first season at 7-man and Im pretty stoked. What these guys (pro players and owners) have done is a GREAT thing for paintball in general. The PSP has messed up pretty bad this season, so it's refreshing to see something possitive come out of this season.

Now for my suggestion: Make it cheaper for me to fly from Ohio to HB
__________________
CPB
FragBallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2009, 11:27 AM #86
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander
 
undrdg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Portland Oregon
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragBallr View Post
@undrdg

Dude, I feel like I just wasted 10 min of my life reading all your "suggestions" or what I like to call *****ing. From the first time I played paintball, I knew that MONEY was the BIGGEST factor in order to play events. You don't have money, you don't play that event. Anybody can put a team together, but not everybody can put one together in which all players have the funds to play. It has always been like that and I would think that you would know this since you claimed you have played for so long.

All this complaining is about $100/7 players which comes to $14/person. If you can't shell out another $14, then go play the PSP or one of there regional events they are holding.

Now, I have never played NPPL/7-man and have bounced around the PSP ever since I started playing tourney ball. This will be my first season at 7-man and Im pretty stoked. What these guys (pro players and owners) have done is a GREAT thing for paintball in general. The PSP has messed up pretty bad this season, so it's refreshing to see something possitive come out of this season.

Now for my suggestion: Make it cheaper for me to fly from Ohio to HB
Frag baller, I want you to know that i have read your comments carefully and i have come to the conclusion that i don't give a **** as to what you think. If you can't understand what i was trying to say, then gtfo this thread.

I am sick and tired of ignoramuses like you and other coming in here and saying, oh he is just *****ing and complaining.

What these guys are doing is picking up where the NPPL left off. I don't have a problem with what they are doing at all.

What I do have a problem with, is, (are you ready for some reading comprehension), the USPL stating that they were going to lower entry fees by cutting the overhead that the nppl had. Great, fantastic, do it! Then they drop entry fees and its only 100 dollars less than the NPPL used to be.

So in summary. When a company advertises and touts lower prices, we as a consumer come to expect a reasonable lower of said price. When this reasonable lowerage of said prices does not meet consumer expectations, people call them out on it.

That is all i was saying. The rest of my comments in this thread have been trying to explain what my original intent has been.

Does this mean i am not going to play this league? No, it doesn't. I was just dissapointed with the fee lowerage.

Very simple and valid.
undrdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:36 AM #87
anjordan77
All Paintball Supplies
 
anjordan77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond, VA
 has been a member for 10 years
anjordan77 plays in the USPL
anjordan77 donated to help Peyton Trent
anjordan77 helped look for balloons
anjordan77 is playing at Living Legends III
anjordan77 is Boss
They took almost 5% off compared to NPPL 2008 pricing. That's better than 0% off i believe, or raising it so i can't complain...i'd like to see it free...but that's not feasible.
__________________
Shop at AllPaintballSupplies.com
anjordan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:37 AM #88
FragBallr
Brody Mayse
 
FragBallr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ohio
FragBallr plays in the USPL
FragBallr plays in the APPA D4 division
.
__________________
CPB

Last edited by FragBallr : 02-12-2009 at 11:41 AM.
FragBallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:40 AM #89
FragBallr
Brody Mayse
 
FragBallr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ohio
FragBallr plays in the USPL
FragBallr plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjordan77 View Post
They took almost 5% off compared to NPPL 2008 pricing. That's better than 0% off i believe, or raising it so i can't complain...i'd like to see it free...but that's not feasible.
Not only that, but they did create another league. Is it perfect, who knows, but what league is? Ill take a $100 discount anytime, anywhere. Maybe next year they will cater to undrdg and drop the entry to $500/team and give out 10 g's for first.
__________________
CPB
FragBallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:33 PM #90
P4IN7 B4LLS
FARSIDE KIDS // HELLCATS
 
P4IN7 B4LLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SoMich
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the USPL
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the PSP
P4IN7 B4LLS is an NCPA player
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the APPA D3 division
-$100 a team = $13,000 in lost revenue. that's quite a hit, so we have to assume their operating costs are down and running much more lean.

$100 discount for every team as opposed to last year doesn't seem like a lot, but when its all added up, its a big chunk of change.
__________________
BEEBSAUCE - SOMICH ARMY

FEEDBACK / 100% Positive
P4IN7 B4LLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:56 PM #91
PbN_AutoTrader
Your PERSONAL Proshop
 
PbN_AutoTrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
PbN_AutoTrader is BST Legit
PbN_AutoTrader donated to help Peyton Trent
PbN_AutoTrader supports Bob Gurnsey
PbN_AutoTrader supports our troops
PbN_AutoTrader is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
PbN_AutoTrader is Legendary
PbN_AutoTrader supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by undrdg View Post
Frag baller, I want you to know that i have read your comments carefully and i have come to the conclusion that i don't give a **** as to what you think. If you can't understand what i was trying to say, then gtfo this thread.

I am sick and tired of ignoramuses like you and other coming in here and saying, oh he is just *****ing and complaining.

What these guys are doing is picking up where the NPPL left off. I don't have a problem with what they are doing at all.

What I do have a problem with, is, (are you ready for some reading comprehension), the USPL stating that they were going to lower entry fees by cutting the overhead that the nppl had. Great, fantastic, do it! Then they drop entry fees and its only 100 dollars less than the NPPL used to be.

So in summary. When a company advertises and touts lower prices, we as a consumer come to expect a reasonable lower of said price. When this reasonable lowerage of said prices does not meet consumer expectations, people call them out on it.

That is all i was saying. The rest of my comments in this thread have been trying to explain what my original intent has been.

Does this mean i am not going to play this league? No, it doesn't. I was just dissapointed with the fee lowerage.

Very simple and valid.
Yes very simple.
They advertised lower prices and they lowered the prices. Sorry that you expected them to lower entry fees $500 and they lowered them by $100.

They could have done like PSP and blamed the economy and then say everyone's gun is capped at 10.5 bps, entry fees go up 50-250+ dollars , and decrease your number of games from 8 to 6.

They didn't do any of that. Paintball isn't cheap bro (I'm sure you know that). It's not cheap to play BUT it's also not cheap to put on events especially major events such as what this league is going to do.

So yea, his point is "valid" because that's his perspective. Stop flaming him. It's ok to "disagree" with someone but it's something else entirely to belittle them. Hope you'll be playing USPL this year.
__________________
_★_The Other Athlete_★_ home of_★_Paintball Trader Worldwide_★_
_Bob Long VIS__Luxe 2.0__VANQUISH__DEFENDER__DAM__DM14_&_MORE
*click here*For Sale or Trade!!*click here*
Contact ME (Michael) Direct ANYtime (24/7)
Call/Text 504-669-2298
michael@theotherathlete.com
www.paintballtraderworldwide.com www.theotherathlete.com
PbN_AutoTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:28 PM #92
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander
 
undrdg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Portland Oregon
 has been a member for 10 years
Again, yes they did advertise lower prices. I can also advertise super lower prices and only lower them 5 cents less and still technically be lower.
The key word being technically.
I am sure when you read that the USPL was going to lower entry fees, you expected something lower too, or maybe you didn't. I don't know. I know I did. I know everyone i talked to, thought the entry fees where going to be lower than what they announced.

Listen, all this talk about paintball not being cheap and putting on events is not cheap is completely irrelevant to issue i brought up. We know its not cheap thats obvious, but when you know something is expensive and then all of a sudden you see a commercial for that product that tells you this product was redesigned to cost less and the cost reduction is negligible, at best compared to the overall cost, then dissapointment sets in.
undrdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:32 PM #93
P4IN7 B4LLS
FARSIDE KIDS // HELLCATS
 
P4IN7 B4LLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SoMich
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the USPL
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the PSP
P4IN7 B4LLS is an NCPA player
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the APPA D3 division
basically you made an assumption of what you thought the prices would be. you should never assume anything, that was your mistake.
__________________
BEEBSAUCE - SOMICH ARMY

FEEDBACK / 100% Positive
P4IN7 B4LLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:51 PM #94
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander
 
undrdg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Portland Oregon
 has been a member for 10 years
was it? i am pretty sure i am not the only one that expect a lower entry fee.
are you saying it you assumed it would be 100 bucks exactly?
undrdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:05 PM #95
~OA-Soldier~
 
 
~OA-Soldier~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bowie, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by undrdg View Post
was it? i am pretty sure i am not the only one that expect a lower entry fee.
are you saying it you assumed it would be 100 bucks exactly?
Alright gentlemen, the horse is dead. Let's let undrdg be on his way and refrain from further flaming.
~OA-Soldier~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:49 PM #96
P4IN7 B4LLS
FARSIDE KIDS // HELLCATS
 
P4IN7 B4LLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SoMich
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the USPL
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the PSP
P4IN7 B4LLS is an NCPA player
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the APPA D3 division
i'm saying you should never assume anything in life period. unless something is officially told to you or information is fact, its your fault for assuming something.

i never said i assumed it was 100 dollars. i didnt assume anything at all! assumptions get people into trouble and provide false reasoning. instead of making a wild guess at something then getting pissed about being wrong or "mislead", you should just not assume anything until you get official information about the subject.
__________________
BEEBSAUCE - SOMICH ARMY

FEEDBACK / 100% Positive
P4IN7 B4LLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:57 PM #97
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander
 
undrdg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Portland Oregon
 has been a member for 10 years
Wouldn't the purpose of advertising lower entry fees without telling you how much, specifically lead to what you stated?
I mean when the uspl puts out a bulletin saying they are going to lower entry fees, thats pretty official, wouldn't you say?
When they don't tell you how much you automatically assume something.
Had they said exactly how much from the beginning, we wouldn't be having this conversations.

If your parents told you that you are going to increase your monthly allowance because they have made some cost cutting efforts, your first reaction would be to assume something.
THen a week later your parents tell you that you are only getting 1dollar a month more.
Technically they increased your allowance, but the cost increase negligible. you can't really do anything more with what you got.
Likewise here, the uspl reduced entry fees by 100 bucks. Thats an average cost savings of 12 bucks a person.
undrdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 PM #98
Nikkmon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Several players have already suggested what needs to be done if you are dissatisfied with the league setup, dont play. I dont say this in the context that they did, however. I couldnt believe what I was reading when several supporters of this league simply said "its expensive dont play if you dont like it..." Really? You want to say that? The simple fact is that if players dont support this thing, it will fail. I would suggest to any player that supports this league to not tell others "dont play if you dont like it", because you know what, they might and its more your loss than theirs. Other league will benifit from the lost revenue. Id like to see something of substance mentioned other than "we all know its expensive get over it". Quite frankly I think we were mislead as to the discount as well.
Nikkmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:25 PM #99
PbN_AutoTrader
Your PERSONAL Proshop
 
PbN_AutoTrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
PbN_AutoTrader is BST Legit
PbN_AutoTrader donated to help Peyton Trent
PbN_AutoTrader supports Bob Gurnsey
PbN_AutoTrader supports our troops
PbN_AutoTrader is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
PbN_AutoTrader is Legendary
PbN_AutoTrader supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkmon View Post
Several players have already suggested what needs to be done if you are dissatisfied with the league setup, dont play. I dont say this in the context that they did, however. I couldnt believe what I was reading when several supporters of this league simply said "its expensive dont play if you dont like it..." Really? You want to say that? The simple fact is that if players dont support this thing, it will fail. I would suggest to any player that supports this league to not tell others "dont play if you dont like it", because you know what, they might and its more your loss than theirs. Other league will benifit from the lost revenue. Id like to see something of substance mentioned other than "we all know its expensive get over it". Quite frankly I think we were mislead as to the discount as well.
I see what you are saying but,

What else do you tell said person then?
They are clearly dissatisfied. It would be in their best interest then not to participate.

The only other option I see would be to offer to pay for their entry and I'm afraid that I don't have that kind of money.

I don't see someone *****ing about USPL's prices then going to play PSP.
__________________
_★_The Other Athlete_★_ home of_★_Paintball Trader Worldwide_★_
_Bob Long VIS__Luxe 2.0__VANQUISH__DEFENDER__DAM__DM14_&_MORE
*click here*For Sale or Trade!!*click here*
Contact ME (Michael) Direct ANYtime (24/7)
Call/Text 504-669-2298
michael@theotherathlete.com
www.paintballtraderworldwide.com www.theotherathlete.com
PbN_AutoTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:42 PM #100
~OA-Soldier~
 
 
~OA-Soldier~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bowie, MD
The arguement posed,

Assumption vs Reality.
Assumption - Drastic reduction.
Reality - Reduction, but economical.

Reactions -
Assumption party - Outrage and disgust.
Reality party - Understanding the economic needs of the company.

Solution -
Come to terms with the fact that your problem is based off your own assumption.
A suggestion to lower entry should be coupled with the fact you should suggest that venues lower their prices for the league, or that sponsors give more money so you don't have to pay it.

The fact you can't hide from -
Money makes the world go round, Not gravity.
~OA-Soldier~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:58 AM #101
player12345
ICE WHAT??
 
player12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
player12345 plays in the PSP
player12345 plays in the APPA D2 division
player12345 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by undrdg View Post
Wouldn't the purpose of advertising lower entry fees without telling you how much, specifically lead to what you stated?
I mean when the uspl puts out a bulletin saying they are going to lower entry fees, thats pretty official, wouldn't you say?
When they don't tell you how much you automatically assume something.
Had they said exactly how much from the beginning, we wouldn't be having this conversations.

If your parents told you that you are going to increase your monthly allowance because they have made some cost cutting efforts, your first reaction would be to assume something.
THen a week later your parents tell you that you are only getting 1dollar a month more.
Technically they increased your allowance, but the cost increase negligible. you can't really do anything more with what you got.
Likewise here, the uspl reduced entry fees by 100 bucks. Thats an average cost savings of 12 bucks a person.

And if I told you I was going to give you a tissue for all the crying you do, you would say you better give me a whole box because that is all I do allot of crying all day long. Entry fees went down, wether its $1 or $1000, they fulfilled their promise to lower entry fees. Here is some math for you to look at...

$100 less entry per team x 130 teams is $13,000
Prize package increase of $4500 over the divisions.

So the 5% savings in entry fees is really potentiall a 15% discount depending on which division teams will play in and if you win that division.

So if they gaves teams a $300 discount each member would only save onl;y $42 as your thinking goes. Then they would have to lower the prize package and the complaing would start all over again.

And for your arguement of giving a bigger allowance, it all depends on if your kids were getting only a $1 to start then anothr $1 is a 100% raise in their allowance and i think they would be thrilled. Heck on $5 another dollar is 20% and I'll take that increase any time. At a time when most people are taking paycuts to stay at their jobs, any decrease in an expense and an increase in prize is a luxury in this business.
__________________
*********TONY "ICE" SAVAGE*********
**********THE PLAYGROUND*********
"PUTTING THEM IN THE SANDBOX ONE AT A TIME"

Last edited by player12345 : 02-13-2009 at 09:03 AM.
player12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:58 AM #102
**GP**
G.I. Sportz
 
**GP**'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: DALLAS
Annual Supporting Member
**GP** works for a Paintball manufacturer
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
**GP** is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
**GP** is Boss
I wish my Rent or Truck payment was $100 less.

It is $100 less this making it lower than what the NPPL was get over it.
__________________
ac: DALLAS
Join the Imperial Program G.I. Sportz! PM me for details
ECLIPSE, EXALT V-Force

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"



G.I. Sportz Imperial paintballs the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE"
**GP** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:03 AM #103
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander
 
undrdg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Portland Oregon
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by player12345 View Post
And if I told you I was going to give you a tissue for all the crying you do, you would say you better give me a whole box because that is all I do allot of crying all day long. Entry fees went down, wether its $1 or $1000, they fulfilled their promise to lower entry fees. Here is some math for you to look at...

$100 less entry per team x 130 teams is $13,000
Prize package increase of $4500 over the divisions.

So the 5% savings in entry fees is really potentiall a 15% discount depending on which division teams will play in and if you win that division.

So if they gaves teams a $300 discount each member would only save onl;y $42 as your thinking goes. Then they would have to lower the prize package and the complaing would start all over again.

And for your arguement of giving a bigger allowance, it all depends on if your kids were getting only a $1 to start then anothr $1 is a 100% raise in their allowance and i think they would be thrilled. Heck on $5 another dollar is 20% and I'll take that increase any time. At a time when most people are taking paycuts to stay at their jobs, any decrease in an expense and an increase in prize is a luxury in this business.
Like i said before, i would MUCH rather have the prize package lowered in order to justify lower entry fees.
Lower entry fees based on lowering the prize package affects all teams, lowering the prize package affect potentially only 3 or 4 teams.
Lowering the entry fee by 300 bucks is a huge step in the right direction.
You all have to remember that the majority of teams save up to play 1 maybe 2 events and that there are few teams out there with funds to play the whole season.

I think your point of view is for the entire season, while mine is for just 1 tournament.

Once you wrap your big head around the fact that teams are having major difficulties coming up with money for just 1 tournament, then perhaps it is you that will need the box of tissues.
undrdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:45 PM #104
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander
 
undrdg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Portland Oregon
 has been a member for 10 years
So have I. I have done, the same if not more to play in these events. I have been playing in the NPPL for years and sacrificed just as much if not more than you have. So shut your crap hole and come at me with more respect than that.
For a pissant like you to come in here and spew the crap that flows from your mouth because i decided to question something, is frankly what i have come to expect from people like you.

Newsflash hotshot, this is not 6 years ago. This is today. THis is my opinion.
USPL should have lowered the entry fee for like they lead people to believe.
DOnt like what i have to say. Too bad.
I don't like what you have to say either.
Don't bash my ideas just because you are under tom fore's umbrella and you get all your **** discounted anyway.
Not everyone has the luck you do.
undrdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:27 PM #105
player12345
ICE WHAT??
 
player12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
player12345 plays in the PSP
player12345 plays in the APPA D2 division
player12345 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by undrdg View Post
So have I. I have done, the same if not more to play in these events. I have been playing in the NPPL for years and sacrificed just as much if not more than you have. So shut your crap hole and come at me with more respect than that.
For a pissant like you to come in here and spew the crap that flows from your mouth because i decided to question something, is frankly what i have come to expect from people like you.

Newsflash hotshot, this is not 6 years ago. This is today. THis is my opinion.
USPL should have lowered the entry fee for like they lead people to believe.
DOnt like what i have to say. Too bad.
I don't like what you have to say either.
Don't bash my ideas just because you are under tom fore's umbrella and you get all your **** discounted anyway.
Not everyone has the luck you do.
Luck, yell thats what you call putting in your time for 12 years luck. Then hell I am one lucky person in this sport, I sacrafice just as much as anyone else has in paintball and given back thrice fold. I have paid entrys for newer teams out of my own pocket to go to local tourneys of which I have gotten no return except to see them progress. I have earned where I have gotten to and to call me a pissant just shows your true colors (wait you want to get personal, you were Shawn Walkers friend so I guess we know your true colors). Not once did I bash your ideas (they are not economically feasible and in your words $300 was enough of a discount, well thats only $42 per person as you said $14 per person wasn't enough how is $28 more going to help you get to the event) and I am not under anyones umbrella. Tom owns the teams I play on and thats all, my opinions and everything I write is my own, Tom can handle his own stuff. I can't respect anyone for 4 pages that *****es and bashes at anyone that writes anything that goes against your belief. You even go into other threads and say all the fan boys of the USPL will come and defend their discount. A discount is a discount no matter how big or small, its your beliefs (discount means hundreds or thousands) that are flawed. We get everything discounted, do you speak from fact because I handle all the flights / hotels / rental cars / entries and can show you we paid for everything with no discounts. (Sorry we get plane and rental discounts through our travel agency). Actually we overpaid the NPPL last year and can't get the money back now. I guess we weren't freinds with Shawn to get the discounts you were getting even though were were putting 4 teams into every event.

This is a free forum and give whatever opinions you want but don't expect everyone to agree with you and if that hurts your feelings you are goingto have a long hard life. Paintball is just like life, if you want to get something that is expensive, you either cut back in other areas to save money to get it or you go without it. Can't afford to go to a national event then I am sorry to say you should not go until you are ready to afford it. If the team couldn't save up enough money in 4 months to go to HB then they should not be going and strive for another event or stay at the local level. This is a entertainment and hobby level sport that for now doesn't have a high paying future for all. As in any other hobby if you can't afford it then do not do it. I love playing poker, can I do the world series of poker (no), I don't have the $10,000 entry fee so you won't see me there but I play smaller ones occasionally just like paintball if you can afford the big one then go if you can't then don't.
__________________
*********TONY "ICE" SAVAGE*********
**********THE PLAYGROUND*********
"PUTTING THEM IN THE SANDBOX ONE AT A TIME"
player12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump