Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-27-2005, 01:59 AM #22
ADICTED_TO_SPEED

what events are u playing in kamka?.....if in the orlando open psp ill see u down there in aweek or so....ill be guesting with smartpartsfactory...if not even able to compete in the psp i suggest u stfu.....otherwise ull see me on the field....lata
ADICTED_TO_SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2005, 07:39 PM #23
DevilDogTSB
Team ShortBus

Quote:
Originally posted by ADICTED_TO_SPEED
ariakon guns suck balls.......... for 100 more u could by a system x nme which can get 32 bps (theoretically) and weigh less than the timmy to say the least all team avalanche uses em ....... peace out
What would we do without 32bps? I certainly couldn't eliminate anyone with less... Weighs less than a Timmy?! No way, dude! I'm totally getting it now because it's so lightweight! If Avalanches uses them they are a MUST BUY for sure!

Quote:
what events are u playing in kamka?.....if in the orlando open psp ill see u down there in aweek or so....ill be guesting with smartpartsfactory...if not even able to compete in the psp i suggest u stfu.....otherwise ull see me on the field....lata

Kamka is a scenario player. Some people prefer other types of paintball over speedball (yes, prefer). I know that personally I could care less what league you are playing in and what events you go to. As long as you're enjoying yourself it doesn't matter...at least it shouldn't.

What business do you have posting in the Ariakon forum other than talking trash? You're not convincing anyone to get a System X NME so just take it somewhere else.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:02 PM #24
TzeentchianGod
aka Sentinel

TzeentchianGod is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TzeentchianGod supports Cereal Killerz 2
ADICTED_TO_SPEED is that 12 year old fat kid with the $3000 worth of gear hiding in the back bunkers at walk-on games.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:55 PM #25
WarHamster
Ablative Pointman

Quote:
Originally posted by TzeentchianGod
ADICTED_TO_SPEED is that 12 year old fat kid with the $3000 worth of gear hiding in the back bunkers at walk-on games.
But kids like that are a necessary part of this sport! They keep companies afloat by having their parents buy them the newest speedball marker every year or two and spending money they should have been saving for college on Dye apparel.

Quote:
ariakon guns suck balls.......... for 100 more u could by a system x nme which can get 32 bps (theoretically) and weigh less than the timmy to say the least all team avalanche uses em ....... peace out
Anyways, back on topic... I'll gladly take my Ariakon over any 32 ball per second speedball marker you can name. Why? Because as DevilDog said, I don't NEED 32 balls per second to get eliminations. I like my Ariakon, and when I need to spray paint at somebody who's making a break, 8 balls per second is going to do me just as well as 32. My Ariakon is sturdy, reliable, doesn't look like a sci-fi ray gun, and shoots every bit as well as most any other marker you can name shot for shot. Rates of fire are not the ONLY thing to judge paintball guns by. Heck I regularly play with a PUMP marker both on speedball courses & in the woods and do better then many speedballers with $1000+ guns who can shoot 20 times as fast as me.

Use a gun you like and you're comfortable with. If you like your nme that's nice, but don't come in here telling us that's what we need to be using it because YOU like it, and that Ariakons such because they're not the nme. We don't go into your System X section telling you that the NME blows because it's bright colors give you away in the woods and if you drop it in the mud it'll short out or break.

Last edited by WarHamster : 05-27-2005 at 09:05 PM.
WarHamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 07:47 AM #26
miko 69

And plus you can't really compare a speed ball gun to a woodsball gun. There two completely different types of guns
miko 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:50 PM #27
teamnomercy

whats the best paint to use in a acp
Old 03-14-2008, 06:54 PM #28
marco151

Ariakon good ?

Hi im waiting for my new sim4 elite and i just wanted to nice feedback..because all the one that ive get were bad and they were saying that ariakon is cheap ..same as armotech and tyberius ..almost saying this is comparable to spyder..

the good reviews that i have seen were posted 3 years ago so..

I hope someone will help

Marco
marco151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:46 PM #29
iTz EcLiiPzE

cool
iTz EcLiiPzE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:56 AM #30
Silvan78

Hamster, i envy you a lot. I cant get my ariakons to work (got 2 sim4s). Obviously need some immediate changes, any suggestions?
Silvan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:30 AM #31
WarHamster
Ablative Pointman

Sorry for the delayed response. I don't check these forums as often as I ought to. What's wrong with your SIM's? I'm sure I could help you trouble shoot them. Shoot me a PM with the problems you're having and I'm sure we can get things worked out for you.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:56 PM #32
frontman50

frontman50 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
frontman50 plays in the APPA D4 division
wat about the overlord? (pistol)
frontman50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:36 PM #33
lottablood
Trueside

lottablood owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I love these guns
lottablood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:35 AM #34
slingshotted

yeah, im wondering the same thing as frontman50? has anyone had any issues with the overlord rx or the acp 2.0? does anyone have a preference on the 2 pistols? i like the asthetic look on the overlord rx myself.
slingshotted is offline   Reply With Quote