Hi everybody this is a thread teaching you how to have rebound on you very own viewloader high voltage with no heavy modification. (Inore the white wires, those are the wires i used for the modification.)
1. You start out by taking off the grip on the right hand side of the marker.
2. Then to the left of the trigger there is a pretty thin opening where a couple of red and black wires come out from. (It is to the right of the metal "click-y" thing.)
3. If you look closely you will see two metal squares with holes in the middle of them. There are three of them, one without any wires, one with a black wire, and one with a red wire. (Look carefully they are pretty small.)
4. Ignore the one with the red wire. But, when you connect the metal square with the black wire and one with no wires, (the 1st and the 2nd one) with some thing metal, you will have rebound.
5. But, the thing is when you connect it, you can turn it on, but you can turn it off because the board of the gun thinks that you are holding the trigger. So what the best solution is to solder a wire to the first one and another wire to the second one so that you can connect it to a switch at the end.
6. Then, you have your rebound mode on your viewloader high voltage.
Here is a video: