Originally Posted by brando78red
i have bad blow back it will brake 1 or 2 ball in the stack with out the hoper it shoots th 2nd ball up about a foot i went through this check list and replaced the bat and tryed stock and after market bolt.
If you have blowback, do and check the following.
- Make sure no lube or debris is covering your poppet hole.
- Make sure your poppet O-ring is lubed.
- Make sure your check valve isnt broken in half or missing.
- Make sure your spring is broken in.
- Do a factory board reset or lower your dwell.
- Replace your bolt guide O-rings.
- Make sure the big front bolt O-ring isnt missing.
i tore in to the gun and did not find a check valve it would have been hard to miss if it was there right?
on a side note i cant beleve how much paint and crap was on the upper board wow
The check valve is actually very easy to miss, and if I'm not mistaken a lot of early edition Minis didn't come with one at all. Under the air transfer manifold are 2 or 3 holes and one of them should have a peice of translucent white plastic inside of it. That's the check valve and it helps regulate a consistent pressure.
When you went through that check list above... what did you do?