Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-12-2009, 08:36 PM #1
gf4i02

Sim-4 Air-thru Magazine upgrade

Has anyone done this? Can someone tell me how to remove the stock vertical ASA connector so I can install the Air-thru line that comes with the magazine?

Thanks G
gf4i02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2009, 09:32 AM #2
cdown16

If no one responds to you, mine is on the way and I should get it later this week. After I have a wack at it, I will let you know. I believe all you do is unscrew the air remote line connector and attach the line inside there.
cdown16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:29 PM #3
gf4i02

Yes that is what it looks like but the only thing is, that ASA receiver part is not flat, it is rounded in the in the front and back so that it fits right up on the gun, so if you look at it the front and back are lower and the sides are higher if you were to just try and undo that ASA part it would just get stuck.

Maybe just over thinking this. LOL

Thanks Let me know or I'll let you if I get it done.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:36 PM #4
cdown16

take a 3/8" socket and take out the white pin (has a small hole in it) that is inside the ASA housing. The housing will fall right off after you take this pin out. There will be a hole where you unscrewed that pin. The new braided line screws right up in there. Put some teflon tape on the screw part to prevent air leaks. Before putting the metal magazine housing on, air up your gun and make sure that there are no leaks.

Do not over tighten the braided line. Just make sure its snug and that the 90 degree elbow lines up with the hole in the magazine housing.

Hope this helps.
cdown16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:26 PM #5
gf4i02

Thanks, I just did that today and it worked like a champ, no leaks. I saw you posted up on the Ariakon site.