Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Nicky T plays in the APPA D5 division
Nicky T has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Cool Re: G-R2 Enhancement Kit

Mail-in or Register on-line for the "New G-R2 Enhancement Kit" once you have purchased your "Eclipse Geo Marker"

Since the release of the Geo we have been making small subtle changes to various components to enhance the performance and reliability of the marker. Having reached a stage where all of the modifications have been thoroughly tested and approved by our sponsored teams and beta testers, amongst others, we are now ready to release information of the G-R2 Enhancement Kit.

The G-R2 Enhancement Kit comprises of the following components:
1 x G-R2 Prop Shaft Assembly
1 x G-R2 Inline Piston
8 x Patched Eye Cover/Rubber Grip Screw
1 x Patched Rear Frame Screw

So why would I need one?
The Geo has been performing really well out in the field. But with feedback from our extensive range of service centers and sponsored teams from around the world as well as feedback from fellow Geo users we have been very keen to look at, and improve on, any issues. Based on that feedback, the G-R2 kit has been assembled to address these issues in one tidy enhancement kit.

Lead Designer: Jack Wood said “At Planet Eclipse we want our products to be the best that they can be. We are constantly taking feedback from a multitude of sources and with that information we are constantly looking for ways to improve every aspect of our products. When we find a way of making something better, we feel compelled to make the change. We could wait until the next generation of markers, but that would be selling you, the customer, short. That’s something we just don’t feel comfortable doing. Support of our existing customers, making sure their equipment is to the highest possible standard, is our number one concern. If you want the very best performance you can get from your Geo then the G-R2 kit is for you.”

So what do these parts do?
The new G-R2 Prop Shaft Assembly includes a new design of VVC screw to prevent the VVC backing out and leaking. A larger diameter O-ring and revised groove dimensions of the rear O-ring to prevent the Prop Shaft Assembly backing out of the Geo body during play. A new shortened “tip” allows the ball to sit further into the face of the bolt to alleviate ball breakages allowing you to shoot even more fragile paint. Modifications to the design of the VVC Screw Fore-Stop to further strengthen the design. The G-R2 Prop Shaft Assembly is easily distinguishable by the two grooves milled into the base of the tip:

The G-R2 Inline Piston sees a central barbed stem added to the tip of the piston that not only has superior seal retention properties but also keeps the seal flatter than ever before minimizing the chance of the Inline Regulator over pressurizing. This helps give better shot-to-shot consistency as well as better reliability.

The patched screws simply give eye covers, rubber grips and the rear frame screws a much tighter, secure fit to prevent any loosening during play. This helps take day-to-day maintenance down to an absolute minimum.

So how do you tell if your Geo already has a G-R2 Enhancement Kit fitted?
- If you purchased a Geo in 2008 then it will NOT have a G-R2 Kit Fitted.
- If you purchased a Geo in 2009 then you will need to look at your Geo Prop Shaft to see if it has the double groove marking:

If there are no markings then your Geo does NOT have a G-R2 Kit fitted.
- If you have a Geo that has the G-R2 Prop Shaft but not the G-R2 Piston or patched screws then contact Nicky T at our Manchester office on nick.t@planeteclipse.com, or Gerry Bates at our Rhode Island office on gerry.b@planeteclipse.com and we will send you the parts that you require as you do not need the full G-R2 Kit.

Please note that there is no serial number cut-off for this update. This Press Release applies to all Geo’s produced in 2008 and will apply to some Geo’s sold in 2009.

So how do you get one of these G-R2 Upgrade Kits?
- The ONLY way to get one is by registering your Geo, either by submitting the warranty card in the manual or by completing the online warranty application here: http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/eWarranty.asp. By successfully registering your Geo on or before the 31st March 2009, all customers who need one, will automatically be sent a G-R2 Upgrade Kit completely FREE OF CHARGE.

Please note that G-R2 Upgrade Kits will NOT be available at Eclipse Tech Booths, so register your Geo now to get yours now (if required).

Full instructions of how to install the G-R2 Upgrade Kit can be found online at www.planeteclipse.com, in the Eclipse Featured Forums on www.pbnation.com and on the Planet Eclipse YouTube Learning Channel at www.youtube.com/planeteclipsetv

If you have an Iphone, Ipad or Itouch then you need to treat yourself to an awesome app called Field Designer. You can purchase it directly through the iTunes App Store by following this link: Buy Field Designer NOW! or on the Android store HERE!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter

Last edited by Nicky T : 01-26-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2009, 10:54 AM #2
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
G-R2 Information Video (with Jack Wood)

G-R2 Installation Video (with Jack "What did you say about my hair Mike?" Wood)

Last edited by Nicky T : 01-21-2009 at 12:13 AM. Reason: 2nd video added
Old 01-20-2009, 11:08 AM #3
TommyDiablo
durp

Annual Supporting Member
Awesome
Old 01-20-2009, 11:36 AM #4
nightkast939

nightkast939 plays in the APPA D3 division
Will these be mailed after 31st March 2009 or on a first come first serve sorta basis till then? Just wondering with the up comming cold events.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:41 AM #5
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightkast939 View Post
Will these be mailed after 31st March 2009 or on a first come first serve sorta basis till then? Just wondering with the up comming cold events.
I will be sending them out on a weekly basis as registrations come in.

If you have an Iphone, Ipad or Itouch then you need to treat yourself to an awesome app called Field Designer. You can purchase it directly through the iTunes App Store by following this link: Buy Field Designer NOW! or on the Android store HERE!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Old 01-20-2009, 11:42 AM #6
nightkast939

nightkast939 plays in the APPA D3 division
thank you. I'm covered. I already registered. Just making sure, I'm sure it was going to be asked one way or another hahaha
Old 01-20-2009, 11:54 AM #7
ikillforsupersoaker

ikillforsupersoaker plays in the PSP
ikillforsupersoaker plays in the APPA D4 division
just registered mine. took me a min but i got is done. lol. my prop shaft screw is finicky although the gun shoots amazing. cant wait to get my kit. cfoa xball is coming up soon.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:58 AM #8
Jack Wood

Annual Supporting Member
Jack Wood is a founding member
Jack Wood works for a Paintball manufacturer
Jack Wood owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Just to let you all know (because I know you are all DYING to know) the first G-R2 Kits will be shipping from the UK this Friday, the 23rd Jan 2009.

After that we will be shipping every Friday for registrations received in the prior week.

If you have already registered your Geo, your Kit WILL be shipping this week. Please allow a week to ten days for delivery. We have more than enough Kits in stock to cover the registrations we have received so far.

If any of your details have changed from those that you registerd, like your address, then email nick.t@planeteclipse.com with your ammendments.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell all the Geo owners you know about this offer. We really want all Geo owners out there to get this kit, but it has to be done in an orderly manner, and the only way of doing that is through the Warranty Registration Procedure.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:58 AM #9
Hell-Intimidator
PSN: GrimTheRipper

Hell-Intimidator supports DLX Technology
I already registered my Geo couple days ago and I am still wondering if my Geo will be under warranty even that I got it from trade?
GunWhoreClub #25
Graphic Artist/Design & Photography
Artist at EXCEL Sportswear
Old 01-20-2009, 12:00 PM #10
jackoo
TEAM REVOLT

Thumbs up great service

spoke to gerry told me to register online
got my id number
called back spoke to jackoo told me 2 two weeks
great service
gerry and jackoo thanks for patient and answering all my questions
Old 01-20-2009, 12:03 PM #11
cp kid
VICIOUS OT TEAM 2009-2012

cp kid is a Paintball photographer
cp kid plays in the PSP
cp kid supports Team VICIOUS
cp kid supports our troops
cp kid is Immortal
great customer service from PE again:tup

installation guide:

Old 01-20-2009, 12:04 PM #12
t0ph3r89
DPF

t0ph3r89 supports DLX Technology
awesome. PE knows how to make the people happy; i look forward to getting a Geo
Old 01-20-2009, 12:10 PM #13
coyut
PE Tech and www.341.ch

coyut owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
coyut owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
coyut owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Good work as always

Selling my Coyut SL74
Old 01-20-2009, 12:24 PM #14
rexcore101
Play loose - fight tight

rexcore101 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rexcore101 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rexcore101 supports Team VICIOUS
rexcore101 supports DLX Technology
yeah PE har the best customer service, just like Logitech`s customer service hehe.

Not worried about getting a Geo at all anymore

DM9
Old 01-20-2009, 12:41 PM #15
tdi

Outstanding service as usual from Planet Eclipse!!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:53 PM #16
AutocockerGuy
Damn Im good

AutocockerGuy is a founding member
Awesome, Nicky I sent you an e-mail.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:10 PM #17
gogobubi

will it be possible to get this kit at first millennium event ?? and when, what do i need to get one, Warrnty card or something?
Old 01-20-2009, 01:19 PM #18
oomkool

oomkool owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Will Geo's ordered as of this week be upgraded already with the G-R2 Enhancement Kit?
Old 01-20-2009, 01:31 PM #19
bunkherfrombehind82

bunkherfrombehind82 is a Supporting Member
bunkherfrombehind82 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
When will the new kits start going out/when will we start seeing them delivered?
XSV club member #666

The reason Santa's so jolly is cuz he knows where all the BAD GIRLS live!!!

feedback +27-0
Old 01-20-2009, 01:33 PM #20
cp kid
VICIOUS OT TEAM 2009-2012

cp kid is a Paintball photographer
cp kid plays in the PSP
cp kid supports our troops
cp kid is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wood View Post
Just to let you all know (because I know you are all DYING to know) the first G-R2 Kits will be shipping from the UK this Friday, the 23rd Jan 2009.

After that we will be shipping every Friday for registrations received in the prior week.

If you have already registered your Geo, your Kit WILL be shipping this week. Please allow a week to ten days for delivery. We have more than enough Kits in stock to cover the registrations we have received so far.

If any of your details have changed from those that you registerd, like your address, then email nick.t@planeteclipse.com with your ammendments.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell all the Geo owners you know about this offer. We really want all Geo owners out there to get this kit, but it has to be done in an orderly manner, and the only way of doing that is through the Warranty Registration Procedure.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:39 PM #21
Cnoddings0364
**** Trolls

Cnoddings0364 plays in the PSP
Cnoddings0364 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Cnoddings0364 plays in the APPA D3 division
Sorry if this has already been asked or answered, but are the kits being shipped automatically to those who's information you have? I have two Geo's and only one is registered. Will I receive one kit in the next week or two automatically without ordering one? Then once I register my other Geo, a kit will come automatically for that one as well? I just want to know if there is anything I need to do besides registering the Geo to receive the kit.

Thanks in advance!!
Closed Thread