PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-23-2008, 08:46 AM #43
whiteyg0tgame
gotgamegotgamegotgame

whiteyg0tgame has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
whiteyg0tgame has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I just got a Mini on a trade that wasn't working. I took the whole thing apart, cleaned it, lubed it, reset the solenoid (the "broken" part), and put it back together. I've been testing it and the bolt will stick forwards. This typically happens during higher rates of fire. I've boosted the dwell from stock to 50 and no increments between solved the problem. When it sticks forward I can take off the barrel, stick my finger in to push the bolt back, and then continue firing. I do turn of the gun before doing this, so don't waste your time calling me stupid for sticking my finger in the chamber. Anyways, I am thinking the gun has a weak spring or when I cleaned and lubed it I did an inadequate job. If there is perhaps something I'm missing, let me know! I don't see this problem posted in this sticky, though. Thanks!

**EDIT** I dripped an extra amount of gun oil into the chamber and dry fired for a little bit to get rid of the excess. Once I started shooting paintballs I had no more issues with the bolt sticking. It must have been a lubricant problem. If it happens again I won't think so, but we'll see!

Last edited by whiteyg0tgame : 11-23-2008 at 04:26 PM.
whiteyg0tgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2008, 06:39 PM #44
npplpro2
Bustin Your Gunz

fianally i can fix my mini
npplpro2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:05 PM #45
ecl4life

how do u clean your eye chamber?????
ecl4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:08 AM #46
NoWorstEnemy

how do clean my eyes?
Old 12-04-2008, 09:29 AM #47
whiteyg0tgame
gotgamegotgamegotgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecl4life View Post
how do u clean your eye chamber?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWorstEnemy View Post
how do clean my eyes?
Remove the foregrip and frame from the body and the transfer manifold will be exposed. There are several small screws you can remove from it. Once you take them off the eye board and transfer plate seal will be exposed. Gently lift the eye board straight off of the body and you will be able to acces the eyes and eye chamber. Hopefully that is simple without detailed steps and illustrations.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:56 PM #48
whiteyg0tgame
gotgamegotgamegotgame

I have an odd issue:

One of my Minis is being weird. The bolt is moving back and forth a little rough. I took out the assembly, cleaned it, lubed it, re-installed. Same issue. I grabbed some o-rings, replaced them, re-lubed it. Same issue. I grabbed another Mini and switched bolt guides and everything is fine. So, it seems as though the bolt guide on the one Mini is swollen or something along those lines. Anyone ever experience this?

Thanks!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:52 AM #49
Fr3shTaD3ath

thank you for the help
Fr3shTaD3ath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:05 PM #50
bartopb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need Someone Who KNows about INVERT MINI PAINTBALL MARKER!! Ok My gun has recently had a minor problem.. but i would liek to know... When i turn it on with the eyes off... no tank... for it to make the clicking noise it makes i need to click the trigger like 70 times... when im going to start a game... i need to do the same thing with the eyes on... for it to shoot anything out of the barrel whether its paint or air... well i dont know but each time this happens the amount i have to hit the trigger, gets greater plz answer.. thanks! Oh yeah and I did try changing batteries :S
bartopb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:08 PM #51
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartopb View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need Someone Who KNows about INVERT MINI PAINTBALL MARKER!! Ok My gun has recently had a minor problem.. but i would liek to know... When i turn it on with the eyes off... no tank... for it to make the clicking noise it makes i need to click the trigger like 70 times... when im going to start a game... i need to do the same thing with the eyes on... for it to shoot anything out of the barrel whether its paint or air... well i dont know but each time this happens the amount i have to hit the trigger, gets greater plz answer.. thanks! Oh yeah and I did try changing batteries :S
You will need to reset your solenoid. Instructions on how are in the first page.
Use the link for my gun won't shoot/solenoid wont click.
FBHS RAINMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:11 PM #52
FatalKitty
I has the awesome

FatalKitty is a Paintball photographer
FatalKitty supports Cereal Killerz 2
FatalKitty donated to help Peyton Trent
FatalKitty helped look for balloons
relube the 'noid - instructions in stickies
Old 12-17-2008, 11:29 PM #53
Greeblesnort
His Supreme Geekness

Greeblesnort donated to help Peyton Trent
Greeblesnort owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Greeblesnort supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyg0tgame View Post
I have an odd issue:

One of my Minis is being weird. The bolt is moving back and forth a little rough. I took out the assembly, cleaned it, lubed it, re-installed. Same issue. I grabbed some o-rings, replaced them, re-lubed it. Same issue. I grabbed another Mini and switched bolt guides and everything is fine. So, it seems as though the bolt guide on the one Mini is swollen or something along those lines. Anyone ever experience this?

Thanks!
if someone oiled it (instead of grease) wouldn't that swell the delrin? Does it ever shrink back to original size if that happens?

personally, I'd probably just get another bolt guide for $12, especially if switching it out is a known fix...
Greeblesnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:17 AM #54
whiteyg0tgame
gotgamegotgamegotgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBHS RAINMAN View Post
You will need to reset your solenoid. Instructions on how are in the first page.
Use the link for my gun won't shoot/solenoid wont click.
Bartopb, If you need to reset the solenoid it will leak out of the barrel when air is connected. I don't think that's the case for you, so you probably don't need to reset it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalKitty View Post
relube the 'noid - instructions in stickies
Good suggestion. Try it, Bartotb. Do you know anything about a Mini though? Follow the instructions carefully while taking it apart and putting it back together! Like I said on the other forum, if these solenoid ideas don't work... make sure the magnet is still connected on the bottom of the body (under the eye board).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeblesnort View Post
if someone oiled it (instead of grease) wouldn't that swell the delrin? Does it ever shrink back to original size if that happens?

personally, I'd probably just get another bolt guide for $12, especially if switching it out is a known fix...
I am going to replace it. I don't know if the bolt guide is delrin, but it hasn't -shrunk- back down. I am going to get a replacement, I need to update the poppet and get a check valve anyways. *sigh*

Last edited by whiteyg0tgame : 12-18-2008 at 01:35 PM.
whiteyg0tgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:47 PM #55
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi

Why did you quote me. I was giving a suggestion not asking for help. If your solenoid won't click, then you need to reset it.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:34 PM #56
whiteyg0tgame
gotgamegotgamegotgame

Quote:
Why did you quote me. I was giving a suggestion not asking for help. If your solenoid won't click, then you need to reset it.
That would mean his solenoid is not clicking at all. His is. He also uses air and it doesn't leak down the barrel (which happens when the solenoid needs to be reset). So I was basically saying your suggestion doesn't sound accurate.

For Bartopb, when you gun finally starts firing again, how is the velocity and consistency?
Old 12-20-2008, 10:28 AM #57
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi

The reason that the solenoid would need to be reset if it is takind a few shots to click is because there is a slight amount of stick, but it is still sealing.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:56 AM #58
whiteyg0tgame
gotgamegotgamegotgame

Quote:
The reason that the solenoid would need to be reset if it is takind a few shots to click is because there is a slight amount of stick, but it is still sealing.
It's possible that could be the case, but I've never heard of it before. Hopefully he lets us know what the solution is if he ever fixes it or returns.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:03 PM #59
p8ntballer84

Ok so my mini is leaking out of the burst disk thing on the bottom of my asa and i think it is because the asa is loose so how do i tighten the asa somebody plz just send me a pm cuz i dont want to stay in this thread or have to come back to it all nite thanks
p8ntballer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:11 PM #60
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi

If it is leaking out of the burst disk, then you need to lower your pressure.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:08 PM #61
whiteyg0tgame
gotgamegotgamegotgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballer84 View Post
Ok so my mini is leaking out of the burst disk thing on the bottom of my asa and i think it is because the asa is loose so how do i tighten the asa somebody plz just send me a pm cuz i dont want to stay in this thread or have to come back to it all nite thanks
Also make sure the o-ring on your tank is good.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:09 PM #62
imnotblack55 (Banned)

kool thanks
imnotblack55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:24 PM #63
jakeochoa16

ok the bolt in my mini bolt will stay forward when i air it up and it shoots by itself without me turning it on like its on auto or something what do i do?
jakeochoa16 is offline   Reply With Quote