PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-05-2009, 07:00 PM #1
DYEfan24

~~iQuit Gearbag Sale ALL MUST GO~~

No longer playing paintball, and have no use for this stuff. Everything must go, as college and its extracurricular activities have taken over the majority of my spending. Note: I have solid feeback here, and prefer to only use PayPal for my transactions. I WILL NOT ship until I receive payment, as that has gotten me into trouble here before. I'm looking to sell everything in a timely manner, so should you have any questions feel free to PM me.

08 Eclipse jersey, size XL. I never wore this, it was only taken out of the bag. Made the decision to stop playing very soon after I picked this up last year. GONE

07 Draxxus jersey, XL. This was very rarely worn, as I had other jerseys to wear before it. No stains to speak of. GONE

Autographed DYE headwrap. The autographs have faded a bit since NPPL Boston '07, but they are there. Nicky Cuba on the left, Thomas "The Troll" Taylor on the right. $10 shipped/PP'd.

LP Crossy. Has a hydro date of June/07 so it's good until 2012. Didn't play with it long and always had a cover on it, so the only signs of use are a few paint stains that slipped under the cover on the neck of the bottle. No other issues to speak of. GONE.

Nitroduck adjustable reg. This came in a package deal I got, and I never used it. All I know is I don't have the tool to adjust it. $18 shipped/PP'd, take it off my hands.

NXE Dynasty 3+2+2 Pack-Used for a year and a half or so. Some stains in the pod area, but no rips/tears/anything that would affect usability. GONE.

2 feet Macroline-GONE

Barrel Graffiti-Have a Miami Rage barrel graffiti, and 3 barrel "Hardware"'s. $5 for the Rage, $4/each for the Hardware's or all 3 for $10.

Bob Long Protege Bolt-BL shipped my Vice with a Protege bolt, so when I got the pillow bolt this was swapped out but it was never used. Great for a spare. $13 shipped/PP'd.

ION body-$5. Take it.

DYE 68/45 tank cover- Few stains, but not bad. GONE.

Gangstar'd Vlocity Jr.-Runs great, no issues to speak of. Don't have it here for pictures right now, but can get them if needed. GONE

~~iQuit GEAR SALE~~

Joy Division Fan #563

Last edited by DYEfan24 : 06-01-2009 at 08:37 PM.
DYEfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2009, 08:14 PM #2
cartel**1

miami rage

i will take the miami rage barrel grafiti
cartel**1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:12 PM #3
DYEfan24

PM'd

~~iQuit GEAR SALE~~

Joy Division Fan #563
Old 01-12-2009, 08:33 PM #4
DYEfan24

Bump for price drops.

~~iQuit GEAR SALE~~

Joy Division Fan #563
Old 06-01-2009, 07:03 PM #5
Nomahsib

Annual Supporting Member
Nomahsib is an NCPA player
Nomahsib is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Nomahsib is Boss
Nomahsib supports DLX Technology
Jersey is gone to me
Old 07-03-2009, 12:13 AM #6
Pballer2013
Been Leadin'

Pballer2013 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Pballer2013 supports Team VICIOUS
Pballer2013 supports our troops
ill take the miami rage barrel grafiti
Old 06-14-2011, 03:56 PM #7
Pr1m0
Givin' um the Switch

Annual Supporting Member
Pr1m0 plays in the PSP
Pr1m0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Pr1m0 supports DLX Technology
miami rage barrel grafiti still up? lmk

Has Anyone Seen My Nods?
Probably the only Active SF guy still competing in Paintball -__-
Pr1m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.