Community Focus

Old 01-04-2009, 11:32 PM #1
BawlsDeep
PSN ostolation

BawlsDeep plays in the PSP
BawlsDeep owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BawlsDeep is an NCPA player
BawlsDeep plays in the APPA D5 division
Lightbulb PSP gun rule changes, how will this effect your game and gear?

With all the new rules coming out with BPS and game formats I was wondering how these changes would effect peoples gear and pockets.

Will you downgrade your gear from the luxe with a rotor to say.. an o7 ego with halo? Where does paintball go with a cap at 10bps? Will lighter smaller more efficient guns be the focus of the market then faster more consistent?

I personally will be looking for the smaller more efficient gear then the top dollar "bluetooth" style guns we see comming out.

As for format I would see games becoming more and more fast paced with easier movement but with harder field layouts with more blind shots and and angles.

"Originally posted by AsianFrenzy666: Ummm... I was just being sarcastic. I overshot that guy with the intention of injuring him. In no way was I going to let him live."
BawlsDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2009, 11:57 PM #2
hawk5755
London Lewis

Annual Supporting Member
hawk5755 plays in the PSP
hawk5755 plays in the MiLP
hawk5755 donated to help Peyton Trent
hawk5755 is an NCPA player
hawk5755 is an NCPA National Champion
hawk5755 plays in the APPA D2 division
gonna keep the same gear, but i may look into getting a revvy for a back up hopper seeing how i could get how that feeds faster then the new rof
whats the point of the new gear coming out? 1.5k gun and your never gonna be able to use it to its fullest capablities, just my 2 cents
Old 01-05-2009, 03:16 AM #3
xTyrannyx

xTyrannyx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xTyrannyx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I dont know why you would ever move away from making a more consistent gun, especially now the cap has been lowered accuracy by volume is even less effective so you are going to want the most consistent gun to make sure that every shot you take is where where you want it.

And im not sure how shooting 13.3 or even 15 bps is using your gun to its fullest capabilities.
xTyrannyx is offline   Reply With Quote