Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-05-2009, 12:34 AM #1
sparkleninjaz

Angry Please help me with some minor Tippmann repair!

Hello! I am fairly new to paintball, I have recently inherited my brothers tippmann 98 custom with a flatline barrel, I couldn't help but notice it was missing a rear sight shroud nut,now it wasn't to hard to find one online however the actually nut costs a dollar and the shipping cost $15 so I'm kinda in a pickle...I live In Austin Texas. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy such a specific item? if worst comes to worst I will just pay the $15 but I'd really rather just go out and buy one.

Thank you!!!!!
sparkleninjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2009, 12:47 AM #2
AggiePBaller
Go Aggies! Whoop!

AggiePBaller donated to help Peyton Trent
If it is just the nut, then go to a bolt and screw store. They will be able to hook you up. A lot of bolt and screw stores would give you the single nut for free.
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything" -Wyatt Earp
AggiePBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:55 AM #3
BRKc50

BRKc50 helped look for balloons
BRKc50 is playing at Living Legends III
BRKc50 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkleninjaz View Post
Hello! I am fairly new to paintball, I have recently inherited my brothers tippmann 98 custom with a flatline barrel, I couldn't help but notice it was missing a rear sight shroud nut,now it wasn't to hard to find one online however the actually nut costs a dollar and the shipping cost $15 so I'm kinda in a pickle...I live In Austin Texas. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy such a specific item? if worst comes to worst I will just pay the $15 but I'd really rather just go out and buy one.

Thank you!!!!!
where do you play?

I'm all cracked up, high and ****....on life mutha ****a

Originally Posted by bigfatdanman: "why is BRK such an amazing poster?"
Originally Posted by deadeye93: "sigh. BRK are you ever helpful?"
BRKc50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:16 AM #4
sparkleninjaz

I play in austin texas! also I forgot to mention, Does anyone know of any speedball fields in the austin/buda area? because I've been playing alot of woodsball and stuff like that and I thought I might wanna try something a little more fast paced

Thank you!!!
sparkleninjaz is offline   Reply With Quote