Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-04-2009, 01:26 PM #1
Benjolip

Benjolip plays in the APPA D5 division
I want an 07 ego!!!Everything in post for one!!!

I am looking for an 07 ego, I would prefer to trade this stuff for one. I'd like the ego to be as best of condition as possible. Stock is actualy prefered.

A green vforce mask with some use, but not alot

Reverse red profiler w/ an amber lense. The mask is in great condition. The lense has some normal wear from play.

A 2.2 R7 pod pack designed by Greg Hastings. It also has a Redz belt(small-medium waste). It's been used ONCE. Great condition. Comes with 2 pods.

A Medium size Dye C7 jersey, olive colored. It's got little wear to it. With arm pads and shoulder pads with rubber strips it works great for the occasional bounce. As well as extra padding for diving down. VERY comfortable

Ion threaded dust black freak front and back. It's 14" in total length. It comes with a gold .693 insert. The barrel hasn't seen alot of use, but it has a couple nics and scratches.

Pics:

Here is 2 headbands and a sandana. The headband are in good condition and the sandana is LNIB, it was only used once. Also a BNIB Rich Telford LE MWAG headband. Skull and roses headband is gone

Now I have a stock etek frame. It is black with the stock board and a gloss red new designz trigger. From the first pictures you can see a scratch down the side of the frame. The previous owner shaved down the grips and ended up scratching it. As you can see the grips cover up almost the entire scratch.

Continued on next post

Washington's Premier Indoor Paintball Field!

Last edited by Benjolip : 01-04-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2009, 01:28 PM #2
Benjolip

Benjolip plays in the APPA D5 division

2 4th gen 30g ipod videos with a white case. The one on the left is in mint condition, the other has a bad hardrive. Headphones are comfortable and the sound is great

Finaly my etek. The trigger frame is a slightly lighter silver than the top. The trigger frame has everything from the Hurricanes etek. The other trigger frame above was the original trigger frame for this etek. The stilleto drop froward is not included
Ups:
Stainless steal back with .693 insert and 14in AA tip
Gloss black CP reg
New designs asa
New designs bolt
Stock trigger frame above has a gloss red new designs trigger to match the gun

I'm willing to let all of this up for an 07 ego. Like I said I would prefer mostly stock. I can add some other items or maybe even a little bit of $$.

Thanks for looking

Washington's Premier Indoor Paintball Field!

Last edited by Benjolip : 01-04-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:56 PM #3
jman1020
United We Are!

jman1020 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jman1020 supports Team VICIOUS
jman1020 is for the Gunfight
jman1020 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bnib quest for the etek pm me

screw ego's, everyone in the world shoots one. might as well sell them at hollister next to the pre-stained white hoodies and the jeans where knee's cost extra

(______________()ڪے